Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:48:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - CryptoEscudo - CESC - A cryptocoin for Portugal  (Read 75788 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:23:25 AM

OP updated about premined addresses list.
You can browse all information about premined CESC addresses on cryptoescudo.org using menu option "How".
All address have appropriate link to block chain explorer for an easier verification.
We welcome any comments and questions.

Very good, this was crucial. Glad to see it and thanks for listening. I was truthfully drawn to this coin because it seemed less hyped than the pump and dump ones. This is a good thing, but I am glad to see you are striking a balance here. I think I will buy up some cheap coins.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoescudo (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 12:37:24 PM

Cryptoescudo (CESC) now listed on coinmarketcap.com.

With your trading we will improve our ranking. Go trade!

www.cryptoescudo.org - CESC - A cryptocoin for Portugal - Uma cryptomoeda para Portugal
nymusr

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:03:07 PM

Sorry I missed launch and last days. I was really busy at work.
I will start some mining and some trading.
midnight_rgs

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:48:06 PM

Cryptoescudo (CESC) now listed on coinmarketcap.com.

With your trading we will improve our ranking. Go trade!

Too cheap to sell now. Don' pay mining energy Sad

Muito barata para vender agora, não paga nem a energia utilizada.

►  NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT  ◄ 
  100% built from scratch • revolutionary forging mechanism • fairly distributed
Glen Hoddle

Activity: 418
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:16:16 AM

Seems to be a lot going on with this coin on the Portuguese side. If the Portuguese get behind this coin in only a small way there will be a massive jump in the price.

It's still ridiculously easy to mine too. I would recommend throwing a bit of hash rate at this and holding.
Faura888

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 05:46:28 PM

seriously you think 1cesc will worth 1000$ or 2 btc? so when it will happen, how btc will coast for you? 30k$ 10k$?
btw, i hope you will hit 1k$ but imo thats seems very very very hard, watch aurora and others coins, but maybe your coin could be more attractive than aurora due of 220millions you keep and not give with the other premines coins.
good luck..
cryptoescudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 12:02:03 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2014, 12:36:52 AM by cryptoescudo

seriously you think 1cesc will worth 1000$ or 2 btc? so when it will happen, how btc will coast for you? 30k$ 10k$?
btw, i hope you will hit 1k$ but imo thats seems very very very hard, watch aurora and others coins, but maybe your coin could be more attractive than aurora due of 220millions you keep and not give with the other premines coins.
good luck..
Thank you for your interest.

Well... please check www. cnbc . com/id/101552753. Some people think BTC can reach a value of $500 000 up $1 000 000 in 10 years.
Our plan is to reach 1 000 € in up to 25 years.
We are getting a good reception with portuguese people that never consider using any cryptocurrency before knowing about CryptoEscudo.
Our weekend days were spent supporting users about cryptos and mining (hardware, software, pools, wallet, payments, everything you can think...).
Of course we are far from our minimal goals. But we are moving.

And yes... we will need some luck even with hard work to be able to reach 1 000 €.

www.cryptoescudo.org - CESC - A cryptocoin for Portugal - Uma cryptomoeda para Portugal
Faura888

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:18:47 AM

your link doesnt work, but i have heard too about some speculation about the btc price in 5 years or soon, some people ask that bitcoin will grow to 10 or 30k$ at the end of this year. thats not so impossible, cause if we look the fact, bitcoin will replace the paper money so if it really reach his goal  1 btc will match for many thousands $, thats just my opinion.

btw i hope cesc will grow up, maybe if christiano ronaldo help us during the brasil's soccer mundial it could help  Cheesy

good luck..

Well... please check m/id/101552753]http://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/id/101552753. Some people think BTC can reach a value of $500 000 up $1 000 000 in 10 years.
We are getting a good reception with portuguese people that never consider using any cryptocurrency before knowing about CryptoEscudo.
Our weekend days were spent supporting users about cryptos and mining (hardware, software, pools, wallet, payments, everything you can think...).

And yes... we will need some luck even with hard work to be able to reach 1 000 €.

cryptoescudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 12:39:25 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2014, 12:57:47 AM by cryptoescudo

your link doesnt work, but i have heard too about some speculation about the btc price in 5 years or soon, some people ask that bitcoin will grow to 10 or 30k$ at the end of this year. thats not so impossible, cause if we look the fact, bitcoin will replace the paper money so if it really reach his goal  1 btc will match for many thousands $, thats just my opinion.

btw i hope cesc will grow up, maybe if christiano ronaldo help us during the brasil's soccer mundial it could help  Cheesy

good luck..

Well... please check m/id/101552753]http://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/id/101552753. Some people think BTC can reach a value of $500 000 up $1 000 000 in 10 years.

Link is cnbc . com /id/101552753 - funny how cnbc is suspicious...

Faura888

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 01:38:57 AM

hey Dev

watch i just post a coment here Smiley
http://expresso.sapo.pt/cristiano-ronaldo-investe-em-iappi-portuguesa=f771467

its talking about ronaldo, the portugal's star who invest some money.
i think you need more and more active people for make CESC knows to more people,
hope it can help. Kiss
c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 08:50:52 AM

We have upgraded our voting system to take free votes into account. Now 1 user account can cast 1 vote to each coin. https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
Faura888

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:40:48 AM

where is cesc in coinmarketcap?Huh? whats up there?

alfmar

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:02:42 PM

unfortunately jumps to position 135 right now. Only 184 $ in transations in last 24 hours. It's with the name of cryptoescudo... We need to buy and sell and there people gonna see the coin in first places. the market cap behind 1.500.000 $ i think that a lot of people don´t gonna care about cesc, either cryptsy too.
Faura888

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 01:12:27 PM

true, people seems to not be interested or know anything about cesc,  it think this coin can up more but need a real communauty for make promotion of cesc, btw the up and down in coinmarket is just sick, but thats the altcoin's way of life.
i will wait for watching whats will up next weeks, thats just depend of the btc rate, if many country autorised or legalised bitcoin as a true ream exchange, i think every coins will all reach the moon and beyond.
i hope portual people will take care about this coin soon.

unfortunately jumps to position 135 right now. Only 184 $ in transations in last 24 hours. It's with the name of cryptoescudo... We need to buy and sell and there people gonna see the coin in first places. the market cap behind 1.500.000 $ i think that a lot of people don´t gonna care about cesc, either cryptsy too.
cryptoescudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 05:41:34 PM

Weekend had a peak of support requests from portuguese newcomers.
We are getting lots of people that never would consider start using any other cryptocurrency. Of course price to pay is very high in support efforts to make them start, from understanding the idea of a p2p cryptocurrency to install some mining software, register and participate in a pool and all that kind of actions anyone already mining another cryptocoin don't need to learn.
But that's the plan, right? A cryptocoin for Portugal. It means we must have portuguese people there...
To solve some of those problems we updated portuguese website with additional info and howto http://cryptoescudo.org/iniciacao.htm and http://cryptoescudo.org/minera.htm and with a mining software pack (all that only in portuguese language for now... sorry).

cryptoescudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 11:35:27 AM

hey Dev

watch i just post a coment here Smiley
http://expresso.sapo.pt/cristiano-ronaldo-investe-em-iappi-portuguesa=f771467

its talking about ronaldo, the portugal's star who invest some money.
i think you need more and more active people for make CESC knows to more people,
hope it can help. Kiss

Thanks!

cryptoescudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 11:52:21 AM

Preparing a list of business accepting CESCs to add to our website.
Those who might be interested to see their business listed, please contact us.

Glen Hoddle

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:05:52 AM

Any news or updates on this coin?

Network hash and diff have dropped a LOT over the last few days.
cryptoescudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 05:33:03 PM

CryptoEscudo on the news:

http://tek.sapo.pt/noticias/computadores/pode_portugal_sair_da_crise_com_a_ajuda_do_cr_1378574.html

Glen Hoddle

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 09:06:24 AM

That's it? An article where six pages of comments are slating your coin and lamenting the fact the site published the article as 'news' in the first place.

Your price is down to 61 Sat on Bittrex now and you have posted one post on here in the last week. Diff is down to just over 1 and the biggest pool has over 90% of the network hashrate.

It's just not good enough to be honest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: