Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:43:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] COWRIUM.NET - A Global Decentralized blockchain Network  (Read 224 times)
ceahy2k (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 07:11:12 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2020, 06:56:23 PM by ceahy2k

Cowrium ANN - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5216143

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 07:26:02 PM

Are your partners listed on the website are also private investors for this project? Because you are holding crowdsourcing in times of pandemic crisis, and most people can't afford to invest because they are worried with other things like their basic necessities and all. I am just wondering if in case you can't get enough funds from those stages of collecting funds, will your roadmap be still followed like listing this token in an exchange, payment gateway plugins and others?
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2020, 09:40:20 PM

Okay you have 5 stage of crowdfunds and closes price at 0.045 usd, but it's weird since I see the exchange rate is 0.075 usd. It's confusing, what's the real last value? But I see a nice way to do crowdfund with hold the token bonus percentage for investor but with different price which usually it keep reduce based in stage.
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 11:27:35 AM

Are your partners listed on the website are also private investors for this project? Because you are holding crowdsourcing in times of pandemic crisis, and most people can't afford to invest because they are worried with other things like their basic necessities and all. I am just wondering if in case you can't get enough funds from those stages of collecting funds, will your roadmap be still followed like listing this token in an exchange, payment gateway plugins and others?
What I am most interested in is the exchange will list this coin because the situation of covid-19 is getting worse and investor sentiment is now very nervous so it will certainly affect a lot to development of the project. Of course, any new project will take time to attract investment, but if the project does not have much outstanding news, the project will soon be forgotten.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 09:12:54 PM

I already seen Cowrium project at 2018 ago, they did Pre-ICO on that year and then disappear without a result, then again there is Pre-sale stage on January this year, Do you really want to revive this old project? but I see the whitepaper is changed, it's different from the old. As you can see, the cause of failure in ICO is because not so many are interested.

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 09:56:02 PM

I already seen Cowrium project at 2018 ago, they did Pre-ICO on that year and then disappear without a result, then again there is Pre-sale stage on January this year, Do you really want to revive this old project? but I see the whitepaper is changed, it's different from the old. As you can see, the cause of failure in ICO is because not so many are interested.

so this is like their second chance to prove that they can offer something to the community? if they will fail again this time, i don't think they should run their 3rd attempt for this project. and the problem here is that they are running their sale where most crypto users are in vulnerable condition. to add the fact that a lot of crypto investors don't want to join any token sale anymore if a platform has no tangible product. do they have actual running platform this time? if not, they will have hard time raising funds even in this second attempt.
ceahy2k (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 11:21:08 PM

All these have being set way before Covid. We are looking at Adjusting accordingly as time permits

ceahy2k (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 11:24:00 PM

The last Value is 0.075. The discounted rate at this point is 0.045 become IEO.
Okay you have 5 stage of crowdfunds and closes price at 0.045 usd, but it's weird since I see the exchange rate is 0.075 usd. It's confusing, what's the real last value? But I see a nice way to do crowdfund with hold the token bonus percentage for investor but with different price which usually it keep reduce based in stage.
ceahy2k (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 11:26:00 PM

Thank you. That's the sentiment

What I am most interested in is the exchange will list this coin because the situation of covid-19 is getting worse and investor sentiment is now very nervous so it will certainly affect a lot to development of the project. Of course, any new project will take time to attract investment, but if the project does not have much outstanding news, the project will soon be forgotten.
ceahy2k (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 11:29:40 PM

We lost a member of the team and called off the Pre-ICO. We had to take our time to put thing back in order. we are holding no one's contribution. We have our post ICO Plan to continue to Raise needed fund. Thank you for the Concern.

ceahy2k (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 11:34:23 PM

The fund raiser was halted. The little fund raised then was refunded to those who require refund. Most stood with us. We lost a Core Member of the team and devastated the Team. We had to put things back in proper perspective before we reset.

so this is like their second chance to prove that they can offer something to the community? if they will fail again this time, i don't think they should run their 3rd attempt for this project. and the problem here is that they are running their sale where most crypto users are in vulnerable condition. to add the fact that a lot of crypto investors don't want to join any token sale anymore if a platform has no tangible product. do they have actual running platform this time? if not, they will have hard time raising funds even in this second attempt.
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 03:25:37 AM

Hello admin, how much total supply of the token? and how long full token will be released? I saw only 1 billion token for sale, we need to know the total supply.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
ceahy2k (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 04:09:31 PM

Total is 100 Billion. Shared between Masternodes ROI, Mining, Reward for Merchants etc

Hello admin, how much total supply of the token? and how long full token will be released? I saw only 1 billion token for sale, we need to know the total supply.
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 11:36:16 AM

Now there is still not much interest and not much change compared to previous years so this project needs to improve more to get investor confidence. I think the group needs to have a specific plan to conduct IEO at a large exchange because this is the only way to attract investors. However, now covid-19 is the main reason why people are no longer interested in investing and should wait until the vaccine is available.

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 02:05:53 AM

Is this project still alive? After running their campaign here in the forum, nothing heard from them anymore. Seems that another dead project that wasted the time of their hunters.

But their ICO is still ongoing according to their website?

Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2020, 08:53:45 AM

Is this project still alive? After running their campaign here in the forum, nothing heard from them anymore. Seems that another dead project that wasted the time of their hunters.

But their ICO is still ongoing according to their website?

Someone already said above that this project already launch their first ico in 2018 and it was not successful from all indications,  hence the reason for a relaunch of ieo but so far it doesn't look positive still, between there is no hype surrounding the project to attract investors, or perhaps investors don't find this project interesting enough to invest in it.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 06:16:45 PM

between there is no hype surrounding the project to attract investors, or perhaps investors don't find this project interesting enough to invest in it.
This project already fail 2 times doing sale, so there's no exact reason than investor indeed don't find this project have their interest to make him take money out of their pockets. I hope there isn't a third time, because it looks sad. This is the time to erase all thing about this project.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: