Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:41:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking 400$ loan for ASICs  (Read 714 times)
mrbubl3s (OP)

Activity: 293
Merit: 261

Professional Ameteur

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:14:07 PM

I've contacted a member on this forum that will sell me 10 Block erupter blades/related hardware for 400$. I can sell this for a rather large profit to various other people I know wanting to mine something. I can pay back 450$ sometime mid-april after they're sold and I get BTC.

For collateral, the most I can offer for this is my steam account: http://mysteamgauge.com/account?username=mrbubl3s
E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:23:46 PM

Just as a quick suggestion these accounts can be recovered easily using the email provided also they don't cost as much as they are listed, So mention if you have any atl coins in possession Huh
mrbubl3s (OP)

Activity: 293
Merit: 261

Professional Ameteur

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:08:01 PM

Just as a quick suggestion these accounts can be recovered easily using the email provided also they don't cost as much as they are listed, So mention if you have any atl coins in possession Huh

If I have altcoins for collateral would you be willing to do the loan?
DeboraMeeks

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:33:57 PM

If I have altcoins for collateral would you be willing to do the loan?

I would if they were 110% the value of the intended loan.
Walking Glitch

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Amateur Professional

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:13:59 PM

False, the email can be changed over too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: