Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:00:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy, Would You Please Fix Auroracoin  (Read 755 times)
Armis (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:14:43 PM

Cryptsy, for the past 2 hours I've been unable to buy Auroracoin at your site, the trades are not in sync, it's so frustrating not being able to buy or sell manually (the auto trades are working), given the volume crash it looks like many others are suffering the same problem.

Talk to me, please.
btc-mike

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:46:46 PM

I was looking for the current cryptsy sucks thread and was not disappointed.

I attempted to transfer 1500 DOGE to them over 5 hrs ago. Tx is confirmed on chain. Their response was "Please give it 24hours for
deposit to show due to high volume of deposits."

24 hrs? Damn.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:19:50 PM

I was looking for the current cryptsy sucks thread and was not disappointed.

I attempted to transfer 1500 DOGE to them over 5 hrs ago. Tx is confirmed on chain. Their response was "Please give it 24hours for
deposit to show due to high volume of deposits."

24 hrs? Damn.

I like Cryptsy, but they are clearly trying to serve too many people at the same time.   Their system is clearly overloaded, this is what happens when something major occurs, the major thing today being BTC entering the $500+ zone.

But thanks for the info, I know not to transfer any CC at this time. 

Sorry about the delay bro, rest assured more exchanges are on their way.

Question: is there a place in the USA where one could by dodge for fiat, like a Coinbase for dodge?
Armis (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:57:56 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin thanks for fixing it,  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I'm making ooooooodles, look at the chart, that will tell you when it was fixed
btc-mike

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:01:39 AM

I am still waiting.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:28:31 AM

I am still waiting.

you know dodge is the king of volatility, when I get more training get more into the dodge

Question: is there a place in the USA where one could by dodge for fiat, like a Coinbase for dodge?
btc-mike

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:37:28 AM

I am still waiting.

you know dodge is the king of volatility, when I get more training get more into the dodge

don't know. that is the last of my doge. i was going to trade for ??

if you are interested in doge, check reddit. i think doge has ts own forum too.

Armis (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:40:19 AM

I am still waiting.

don't know. that is the last of my doge. i was going to trade for ??

if you are interested in doge, check reddit. i think doge has ts own forum too.

thanks for the info, those dodge guys are cryptocurrency marketing geniuses
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:53:38 AM

sure:  http://www.dodge.com/en/find-dealer/

You don' t even need to trade in a Fiat; they'll take toyota, chrysler, etc.  they can also provide reasonable financing.

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
Armis (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:02:26 AM

sure:  http://www.dodge.com/en/find-dealer/

You don' t even need to trade in a Fiat; they'll take toyota, chrysler, etc.  they can also provide reasonable financing.

hahahahahahaaha, I definitely asked for that -- must be all of the commercials.

thanks  Smiley
ErnieRox

Activity: 222
Merit: 101

Novus ordo seclorum

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 07:16:18 AM

I am still waiting.

yes CoinMKT.com
Armis (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:18:20 AM

I am still waiting.

yes CoinMKT.com

I remember seeing that logo before,  but when I looked it wasn't in my favorites (it is now).  Thanks for the info.

I like the 80% of the rates.  I'll check them out soon.  Thanks again.

[edit]

ohhhhh, now I remember (did a search found rating http://bittrust.org/coinmktcom), they had a totally different site, with a totally different feel.  I liked what they had to say back then but heard nothing about them and I didn't feel comfortable at the time, and I'm pretty sure they were only doing btc, yessss, I remember they had much higher btc rates than their competitors in similar space so for those two primary reason (the feel and the price) I didn't save it.   

sorry to see that they got just above avg on their rating, but I will reach out to them.   

thanks a third time
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: