Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:45:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good ProjectS Review, before your investment in 2020 year  (Read 815 times)
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 11:52:51 PM

Hy, If you want to invest in a project then you will need analysis about those projects before your investment. Since It is very important to keep our money safe because we do not support losses our money.

1. CEO (Of Course almost 5-10 years experience)
2. Team ( Clear they're Linkedin/Twitter profile)
3. Everytime dev team activity (Support telegram)
4. Daily Updates Social media (Twitter, Facebook,Linkedin)
5. Promising development​ Roadmap
6. IEO process (Fixed Announced with popular exchange)
7. Clear Whitepaper   (etc)

Note: This is not enough article for analysis a good project right now at this time. Because i see some trust project going to death after few month later. So here in many people, they're have lot of skills for checking a good project. (Therefore, welcome to share your mind).

Some criteria which are the basis for assessing the project are really 'real' and 'serious' in carrying out their project. Not 100% accurate, but it can be information to be explored when you want to invest.

Of course, you cannot be overconfident of your analysis, but it can help at least to a level.
A research that is properly done is better than not doing anything at all or investing blindly, maybe because you heard or read about someone who said something on it.
I think most of the times, it boils down to the team. A white paper might not look so attractive and you can be surprised to see the project doing better than some that are looking big.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
b1k4ng

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 02:55:00 AM

Team information can be easily manipulated and for others I agree with you besides that we also have to look at partners in the project, the more famous the partner, the more it will attract investors

Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 09:47:21 AM

Hy, If you want to invest in a project then you will need analysis about those projects before your investment. Since It is very important to keep our money safe because we do not support losses our money.

Note: This is not enough article for analysis a good project right now at this time. Because i see some trust project going to death after few month later. So here in many people, they're have lot of skills for checking a good project. (Therefore, welcome to share your mind).

I agree with a good number of your points while I do not totally agree with some such as in the team Information, I think for a project which want to scam Investors, they can go any length to see that their aims is achieved thus manipulating team Information is just one of many ways. On the other hand partnership just like someone else said is also a deciding factor; if a project have good and trusted partners then it's likely the team will be true since the partners can easily be asked if they are in partnership with such project or not, hence looking out for good partnership is also a good way of knowing if a project is worth it or not.

someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 10:00:49 AM

Today it is difficult for you to research and evaluate projects using the methods you list. They can fake everything and get you stuck there, it's best not to invest in new projects. The risk there is so great that we could lose money at any time

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 10:04:03 AM

A research that is properly done is better than not doing anything at all or investing blindly, maybe because you heard or read about someone who said something on it.
I think most of the times, it boils down to the team. A white paper might not look so attractive and you can be surprised to see the project doing better than some that are looking big.

Cannot emphasize the point of doing research enough. For me even 5 minutes spent on Googling is enough to tell you about 90% of projects.

But I only half agree that it boils down to the team. Sometimes it is more about the community of users, who make a project even greater than the team ever can. Sometimes they love it so much THEY take it on themselves to carry the project and it does so well because of this.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
elewton

Activity: 407

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 10:15:54 AM

Cannot emphasize the point of doing research enough. For me even 5 minutes spent on Googling is enough to tell you about 90% of projects.

But I only half agree that it boils down to the team. Sometimes it is more about the community of users, who make a project even greater than the team ever can. Sometimes they love it so much THEY take it on themselves to carry the project and it does so well because of this.
True! Furthermore, accuracy has to exist if the team wants more people to join their projects! Therefore, doing research is always critical before joining in any project! You can doubt that all of the information is provided by the team is based on their intentions, however, better do something than nothing!

umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 10:19:53 AM

Now I am only interested in IEO projects at large exchanges like Binance, Okex, Huobi .. they have done rigorous process research and selected the best ones. We just need to track and invest in those projects

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 07:39:49 AM

Now I am only interested in IEO projects at large exchanges like Binance, Okex, Huobi .. they have done rigorous process research and selected the best ones. We just need to track and invest in those projects
Binance, Okex, Huobi always give the best to investors because the exchange always accepts high-quality projects and therefore I think we should be prepared when they will launch with the new IEO that is a struggle because not everyone can follow IEO there.
TanakabZX

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 07:44:58 AM

How will you know if a CEO is qualified? They create fake professions using LinkedIn and they tag companies that don't exist just to decieved investors, I'm sorry for those who looks for all this in new projects to invest on them, they aren't true, today you can create fake data and wait few years later to use them to fool people, sorry OP this won't safe people from getting scammed

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jocuserious (OP)

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2020, 05:44:19 AM

We're also too, because binance and kucoin everytime giving good IEO service. In fact, the number of their investors is huge and all the good projects want to follow them so IEO is willing to manage. whatever we have to be careful to invest at this time because the amount of our losses in the last few years is high.
Dariusburst

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 06:28:13 AM

Good points mate but scammers can make good plan before the release on any scam projects, your second point talks about LinkedIn and Twitter profile, do you know that scammers do create profiles easily to fool investors? I've seen this happened few times before
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 07:40:26 AM

Even after extensive analysis about the project completely still it can turns out to be a scam so first we need to ready to lose the money we are investing if you can't means then stay away from new projects.And also I don't think not much projects are worthy enough to invest in 2020 so don't take any risk.
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 07:56:24 AM

Thanks for a good list of things you should pay attention for before making any investments in crypto projects. It is also important to find out if top venture capital funds made investments in the project.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 08:06:35 AM

Good points mate but scammers can make good plan before the release on any scam projects, your second point talks about LinkedIn and Twitter profile, do you know that scammers do create profiles easily to fool investors? I've seen this happened few times before

You are right. I have seen several times a project can deceive you with their linkedin profiles.
Some will buy a profile with many connections so as not to show that they just create the profile.
But many others are caught using fake photos or computer generated images.
I think one important thing for me now is that they have working app or product in place already.
At least you know, they already found a way how to initiate their developments.
And if there is a working app, it means they are serious in launching their platform without the need of collecting huge money.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 09:08:36 AM

This kind of topic has been discussed many times the success of a project does not really depends on what the OP said sometimes even if ceo or team has a lot of experiences if one of the team involved in a shady behavior like some projects in 2018 who collected much money and later arrested by authority for different cases its really hard to find best project this time much better to choose old but gold projects listed on cmc.   

SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 10:15:48 AM

This kind of topic has been discussed many times the success of a project does not really depends on what the OP said sometimes even if ceo or team has a lot of experiences if one of the team involved in a shady behavior like some projects in 2018 who collected much money and later arrested by authority for different cases its really hard to find best project this time much better to choose old but gold projects listed on cmc.   
Agree with you, I have seen a lot of similar topics. They discuss how to invest in new projects at the moment. But there is no way to pinpoint it, too hard to find quality and good projects. It is better to choose altcoins listed in CMC as you said
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: