Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:08:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Isn't this the best time for Bitcoin?  (Read 1293 times)
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 01:33:51 AM

The problem is not how to make transaction without cash, but can all goods be acquired without cash? Can you take transport by transfer or the use of card, this could be possible if only there will be a great improvement around the world technology. How much are we paying taxi or bike men here,that I will have to use my card, when even bank charges will be higher than what you payed for. You have a very good idea, but it can't really be grounded for now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 04:58:15 AM

Yes your idea is definitely good, but it is impossible for this to happen right now because the internet has not yet reached many places in the world, just like here in my country very few know about cryptocurrency or digital cash because of lack of internet connection.
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 07:03:24 AM

It was a good idea, perhaps, there's still a lot of hindrances that prevent bitcoin to becoming the top most used currency to support the world in this pandemic. Why? First, not all of the people have internet, some have it, but not all the time they can use it. Second, the people at older age is quite having a hard time understanding new technology such as blockchain and bitcoin. I can still remember, I have some of my relatives who are washing their cash just to make sure they sanitize it and killed the virus. But once I invited them to use bitcoin, they said it is too complicated and is not trusted.

See, the first implication of people to bitcoin isn't that good, mainly because of its past when bitcoin was used as a tool to scam. Also, the information about bitcoin is still not widely spread out, meaning, even if the world needed bitcoin and crypto the most especially in times like this, people will still choose the traditional, thus, I can say, we still aren't prepared for the transition of fiat money to crypto.

Though, a simple way of inviting our friends to try bitcoin will really help, especially if they find it good and did the same thing to their other friends, this way, demand for bitcoin will increase.
Jacob_Y

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 07:22:46 AM

Sadly, the world is in a state of islolation, probably the first time ever?

But my real question is isn't this best time for Bitcoin? Medical researchers have proved that it's dangerous to use cash and ATMs during this period. Sooo what other ways can we look to make our daily transactions easier and safer? BitcoinBTC!! It's as easy as checking something on the internet, no contact with sellers and the spread of the virus can be reduced.

Stay safe, Stay home
Thank you.
I agree with this, now during a pandemic, physical money is a real threat to life and electronic money will become more popular. This should have a positive effect on cryptocurrencies in general. It seems to me that this is already happening in 2020. The pandemic issue is far from complete and we can see various changes around the world that no one expected.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 08:25:24 AM

But my real question is isn't this best time for Bitcoin? Medical researchers have proved that it's dangerous to use cash and ATMs during this period. Sooo what other ways can we look to make our daily transactions easier and safer? BitcoinBTC!! It's as easy as checking something on the internet, no contact with sellers and the spread of the virus can be reduced.

Stay safe, Stay home
Thank you.
Yes,it very dangerous in our part to use fiat money because it is one carrier of virus but we have nothing to do about it.We still need fiat money to buy our need and i think even covid 19n virus continue to spread,it is not yet the time for bitcoin to become higher or even like as fiat that can be use easily anywhere,anytime. The usage of bitcoin is still limited in different countries. It needs more adoption and acceptance of government.

Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 10:06:59 AM

It was a good idea, perhaps, there's still a lot of hindrances that prevent bitcoin to becoming the top most used currency to support the world in this pandemic. Why? First, not all of the people have internet, some have it, but not all the time they can use it. Second, the people at older age is quite having a hard time understanding new technology such as blockchain and bitcoin. I can still remember, I have some of my relatives who are washing their cash just to make sure they sanitize it and killed the virus. But once I invited them to use bitcoin, they said it is too complicated and is not trusted.
But majority of the world now has already internet mate so i think that is different issue?
but your right understanding Blockchain Technology is what important thing that we can help this community.
See, the first implication of people to bitcoin isn't that good, mainly because of its past when bitcoin was used as a tool to scam. Also, the information about bitcoin is still not widely spread out, meaning, even if the world needed bitcoin and crypto the most especially in times like this, people will still choose the traditional, thus, I can say, we still aren't prepared for the transition of fiat money to crypto.
That image has already changing specially when this pandemic happen,as people made more searching about bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.
Though, a simple way of inviting our friends to try bitcoin will really help, especially if they find it good and did the same thing to their other friends, this way, demand for bitcoin will increase.
Yeah in this we agreed,Because we need to help Crypto to be acknowledge of many people,because this is for future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 11:04:13 AM

Not yet! Bitcoin is not fully accepted in many stores or merchandise. Also there is a limited  internet connection and using of data to makr transaction is very difficult. Many countries still not accept bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. We know that it really helps in our situation now  but there is a lot of things to consider and the first is our government.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 12:01:17 PM

Stay safe, Stay home
Thank you.
What about e-money or e-wallet? In my country, using e-wallet has become commonplace and is widely used to buy things, so the problem of using cash when the conditions of isolation are resolved. So the reason is not right in my opinion to buy bitcoin, we know that the bitcoin transaction fee is arguably large. Bitcoin has become an assets, so transaction solutions are still in doubt.
I actually think a lot about the technology because blockchain technology is a very safe technology and the current solution for data transactions and other things.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 02:06:06 PM

Not yet! Bitcoin is not fully accepted in many stores or merchandise. Also there is a limited  internet connection and using of data to makr transaction is very difficult. Many countries still not accept bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. We know that it really helps in our situation now  but there is a lot of things to consider and the first is our government.
For now merchants can use other digital payments, we have credit/debit cards coming from the bank. It is much safer unlike for a volatile nature of Bitcoin, that's why I don't think that they'll think of considering Bitcoin to be part of their alternative payment method.
Consider also those other digital payment method without physical card like Paypal, Skrill, etc.
Merchants have plenty of  options, but I don't think Bitcoin is on top of their list...... for now.

Those mentioned digital currency are most popular especially from kind of pandemic
situation, people are looking for alternatives.
But bitcoin and other crypto can coexist only the volatile nature is really affecting
everything but the investment side also exist.
To those who understand that chance and willing to take the risk, it's like treating
this side as an investment form.
People will try every possible ways if they see that aside from payment getaway
that earnings also possible chance that they'll be moving inside and start using
or investing inside.

coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 08:43:44 PM

Hello guys.
where do you think bitcoin will go? Thx
What exactly are you referring to? Do you mean the price, where it will be heading to next? We can’t really predict.
The price has been trading in the $9,000 and $10,000 prices. All it needs is a trigger to make it move to the next price which will certainly be above the $10,000 price.

Nobody can actually tell you when that is going to be, just invest now and have patience, unless you’re a professional day-trader. If you can’t day-trade, you can just be HODL’ing for the time to arrive. There are lots of events taking place and they will definitely help to trigger the bulls and move the price up.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 01:13:50 AM

Hello guys.
where do you think bitcoin will go? Thx
What exactly are you referring to? Do you mean the price, where it will be heading to next? We can’t really predict.
The price has been trading in the $9,000 and $10,000 prices. All it needs is a trigger to make it move to the next price which will certainly be above the $10,000 price.

Nobody can actually tell you when that is going to be, just invest now and have patience, unless you’re a professional day-trader. If you can’t day-trade, you can just be HODL’ing for the time to arrive. There are lots of events taking place and they will definitely help to trigger the bulls and move the price up.
Through the use of technical analysis, we can have an idea where the price will go but it doesn't mean that we can fully predict it. The price of the bitcoin is in sideways so there is a 50-50 chance that it will become bullish if there will be a breakout or it will become bearish again if there will be breakdown that will happen. There is a major resistance at $10,000 for sure that the price will not easily surpass it because the supply is too big in that area but anything is possible after all, if the price breaks it; expect that there will be a price rally.
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 04:32:49 AM

Stay safe, Stay home
Thank you.
What about e-money or e-wallet? In my country, using e-wallet has become commonplace and is widely used to buy things, so the problem of using cash when the conditions of isolation are resolved. So the reason is not right in my opinion to buy bitcoin,

Yup, same with my country as well, in this time of uncertainty, no one really wants to jump with a great risk, they need a less risk way of storing their money, they can't afford the risk of volatility right now, so if he is talking about cashless payments, then e-wallets and online banking are the best way for those people. They won't really want to jump right away here just because someone told them its cashless here, unless they spend some time learning and reading a lot about crypto and btc.

monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 12:45:18 PM

indeed the best time to buy and accumulate Bitcoin is now, in the area of $ 9000 is a good support for Bitcoin, if it does not last it will be to $ 8500, just buy gradually so that your risk of loss is less

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 01:49:52 PM

Stay safe, Stay home
Thank you.

Well not everyone one uses cryptocurrency yet, atleast the population of the world that uses bitcoin isn't as much as those that doesn't. I believe by now everyone would have understood that the pandemic dosen't really create a boom opportunity for the bitcoin as the whole cryptocurrency market is a volatile one that trives majorly when the world is in good condition and not crisis. I assure you that people shifted to the usage of mobile bank apps for their daily transactions since the lockdown is still at large in many places
Nope that is not true because this pandemic gives people opportunity to look for another option to use as payment without physical contact and not even using banks and ATM.

this come the situation that maybe other people now are starting to realize and also chance of putting their money as investments in this volatile market.
indeed the best time to buy and accumulate Bitcoin is now, in the area of $ 9000 is a good support for Bitcoin, if it does not last it will be to $ 8500, just buy gradually so that your risk of loss is less
actually the best time to accumulate is last march.

When the price of bitcoin Hardly fall to $4,000 level and that is the perfect call for "Buy Low Sell High"
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 01:55:18 PM

Buying gradually although decreases the amount of risk that you are taking but it also reduces the amount of profits that you are gonna make in the future from your investment as in the future price can also rise a lot and at that time you will be having the bitcoins that you brought at a higher rate which translates to less profit when you sell your coins when the time comes. Although if you are always right in predicting the dumps then you should wait for the dump and then buy, but I am always buying coins with guts and if I make a mistake then I learn from it and try to not do it in the future.

████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 02:07:31 PM

Uhmm from what I see, if you are going to buy bitcoin now that might be a regret soon, I got a feeling that the price will get low to $7K again before getting a huge pump. The price is good for anyone to buy, such  strong support in $9K range but until when? when it will break? and if it breaks where it will go, up or down? During this strong resistance, it is really hard to predict, it might jump any time soon.
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 565

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2020, 02:18:52 PM

Stay safe, Stay home
Thank you.
What about e-money or e-wallet? In my country, using e-wallet has become commonplace and is widely used to buy things, so the problem of using cash when the conditions of isolation are resolved. So the reason is not right in my opinion to buy bitcoin,

Yup, same with my country as well, in this time of uncertainty, no one really wants to jump with a great risk, they need a less risk way of storing their money, they can't afford the risk of volatility right now, so if he is talking about cashless payments, then e-wallets and online banking are the best way for those people. They won't really want to jump right away here just because someone told them its cashless here, unless they spend some time learning and reading a lot about crypto and btc.
e-money or e-wallet indeed has become commonplace in every country to use this service because their voting is strong so this will guarantee risks when things go wrong.
Bitcoin is difficult like e-money or e-wallet is because of their lack of stability so this can pose a big risk when there is a crash in the market and therefore it will be more difficult if bitcoin is used like that the government is not ready to do this.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
BuNga_cute

Activity: 1736
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 02:32:51 PM

I agree if our daily transactions can use Bitcoin is very well, because it's easier and safer in situations like now that are still happening
spread of COVID-19 to use Bitcoin. Bitcoin transactions do not need physical contact, so they can avoid being infected by COVID-19.
Moreover, the price of Bitcoin has been more stable these past few weeks, so now it is indeed the best time for Bitcoin.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358
Merit: 10

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 03:21:15 PM

Bitcoin is a trusted currency in the crypto world. I don't think there is a need for time to invest in Bitcoin. If you have the capital to invest, invest now. The sooner you invest, the sooner you will reap the benefits. I also believe that using Bitcoin can play an important role in those who want to stay safe due to the Covid-19 virus.

blockman

Activity: 2912
Merit: 627

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 03:30:40 PM

Cost averaging is that strategy. There's a small risk with this strategy but you have to be a bitcoin believer before you apply this strategy. Just like the stocks folks, they do this strategy. If they think that they've bought earlier and the price goes down a bit, they'll simply buy and just sum it up to their current asset. Too many factors to choose from why bitcoin is one of the assets which is in best shape to buy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: