Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:09:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know is someone real and trusted for Bitcoin trading?  (Read 785 times)
Kgn78692

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 03:40:17 AM

As far as I know nowadays many people are posting regarding buying and selling of bitcoin but 99% of them are fake in order to avoid fake transaction you should use crypto exchange like localbitcoins paxful binance because they verify identity before using their platform for buying and selling
Apostlekin$$$

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 08:15:46 AM

My Question Is, How to trust someone in Bitcoin Transaction?
Lots of people offering Lot's of things but whom to believe and how Huh Huh
Don't trade with someone, do not buy bitcoin from someone like yourself, even if they sell bitcoin to you today and you received, they can change tomorrow and decide to run away with your money if the money is big enough, it's better to use top exchanges like binance, kucoin, Okex, huobi etc

JHORN

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 08:19:38 AM

If anyone offers to sell bitcoin to you they are probably scammers, in my country people are selling bitcoin between themselves and I keep warning those that are close to me, not too long the seller decide to change his phone number and shut down is social media account after taking payments from many people, this is stupidity, we have exchanges for safe crypto trading, why but from people around you?

Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 03:43:19 PM

It's a bad move trading bitcoin someone when we have many exchanges that have good reputations and good customer services, exchanges are more reliable for buying crypto coins than buying from someone who can one day decide to escape with your money, if you don't want to end up getting scammed it's better you start dealing with exchanges instead.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ryushin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 05:37:00 PM

My Question Is, How to trust someone in Bitcoin Transaction?
Lots of people offering Lot's of things but whom to believe and how Huh Huh
You don't need people to trade bitcoin, I still get people in my country who thinks that Bitcoin can only be sold by telling people about it, it's like who's going to buy it? Until I started telling them that we have exchanges available to buy and sell bitcoin at any time and Volumes are always present, there are millions of buyers and over 100 exchanges too

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: