Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:40:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [DISCUSSION] Fundamental Analysis For Shitcoin, Did they work?  (Read 773 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 09:15:13 PM

Technical analysis doesn't have much effect on altcoins much less on shitcoins. Their growth is mainly influenced by fundamentals like news, platform updates (mainnet, new versions, partnership etc). We're talking about coins which are highly volatile, A good FA news would make it hit 50-100% without much efforts. The same goes for when it dumps. For instance, Earlier this week, Binance announced that they would delist some tokens and immediately there was a flash dump on all 3 assets. That's how risky it is to trade shitcoins. In my experience, Its best not to go in deep while trading highly volatile assets as this.

Great thread @OP. I learned a thing or 2.

But I'm thinking shit coin or not, they are all altcoins and guided by same pattern of rise and fall.

Moreover, I believe FA doesn't really work for cryptocurrency but TA can really help more than FA in my opinion though.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ryzaadit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 09:25:48 PM

Moreover, I believe FA doesn't really work for cryptocurrency but TA can really help more than FA in my opinion though.
If you read the whole thread not only a post comment on this thread.

You will find my statement, most analysis will doing some FA research before they doing TA research so both of this analysis was have a connection to each other. Could be taken an example on Bitcoin or other major cryptos, when we see the news of Bitcoin or some adoption like some country makes a regulation accepting bitcoin on their country. That's the news and one of the aspects included on FA, what are we need to do is make some TA analysis did the price will react after this good news comes out.

If you think FA doesn't really work, then why the price could be reacted after the news like some country ban bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, hacked exchange and other things? want to know your answer maybe.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀