Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:00:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [DISCUSSION] Fundamental Analysis For Shitcoin, Did they work?  (Read 773 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ryzaadit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 06:05:02 PM
Merited by Halab (2), JayJuanGee (1), LUCKMCFLY (1), o_e_l_e_o (1), Husna QA (1)

I decide to bring this thread to the global board to sharing my trading activity with some method has been created by me, this thread is a translated which was created on my local board: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5231845.0

Intro
Before we get into the main topic, let's read for a moment the definition of Fundamental Analysis :
According to "Wikipedia" Fundamental analysis, in accounting and finance, is the analysis of a business's financial statements (usually to analyze the business's assets, liabilities, and earnings); health;[1] and competitors and markets. It also considers the overall state of the economy and factors including interest rates, production, earnings, employment, GDP, housing, manufacturing and management.

Meanwhile, according to my personal opinion, Fundamental Analysis is an analysis to speculate by getting conclusions from various data was taken from News, Projects, Rumors and other information relating to the token, coin or project so that it gives us a decision whether it is worth it or not to buy that coins/token.

In cryptocurrency, especially major coins, usual traders before doing a trade they will make a decision in the purchase of a digital asset from a variety of analyzes, one of which is: Fundamental Analysis which is usually done before doing Technical Analysis. Usually, traders do Fundamental Analysis by searching for some News, Rumors and about the information about the project then they will confirm with "Technical Analysis" to know did the News / Rumors will give an effect to the price markets or not. From this, we can know that the Fundamental Analysis and Technical Analysis are related to each other.

Basic Research
Basic Research is a beginning research by getting conclusions from the data provided & information in a project/altcoin, the data taken is very varied either from Main Idea / Concept, Whitepaper, Roadmap, Team, etc. This research is usually done if there is an Altcoin, a new project or a trader who wants to trade/invest in the project or altcoin. According to me personally, anyone can still conclude an altcoin/project with "Basic Research" because this is very easy and also very common for people who have often traded. This research was important, so we cant get into the real shitcoin went the development already stoped and avoiding in into a scam project. Here is what I did went doing "Basic Research" before getting in into the project:

Main Concept, Idea, Use-Case
The initial research that can be done is to find out about what the project is, we are required to find information related to the project. Usually, we can find that information, on the coin / token website, whitepaper, etc. At the moment there are many altcoins that focus on all things like MSME Improvement, some even about 18+ xD. I used to be able to draw conclusions quickly from the main concept of the project offered. If it was felt that the things offered by the project/platform did not require cryptocurrency, then I made a speculation that's project/platform was not worthy to be an investment instrument.

Sometimes I personally, look for some projects that are really related to cryptocurrency. I feel that projects that offer problems from cryptocurrency are more potential than other projects that do offer projects to help problems in real-live even though the problem itself does not need cryptocurrency. Some things to consider:
  • Privacy.
  • Solved a problem from Scalability.
  • Transaction speed.
  • Fee (Optional).

Type Project or Coins/Token
What I mean here is did the project using an ICO or Non-ICO for the funding project & whats type of these cryptocurrency Coins/Tokens. Each of these types has some advantages and disadvantages. Therefore I classify each of these types with advantages & disadvantages, i.e. :

ICO Tokens/Coins
Advantage :
  • Have a potential team.
  • The platforms/projects offered have more potential to be developed than non-ICO projects.
  • Quite a lot of resources due to get fresh funds from ICO, Crowdfunding or IEO.

Disadvantage :
  • Circulation of supply is not maintained, because the supply of tokens/coins circulates quite a lot, this makes the potential price of tokens to fall even greater. Because the circulation of the tokens are quite a lot without building the fundamentals of the price of the coin in the market.
  • The price of coins/tokens has the potential to go down more than non-ICO projects
  • Premine : (Situational)

Non-ICO Tokens/Coins
Advantage :
  • Supply of coins is maintained.
  • Early Miners get more benefits, because as an early adopter in the project.
  • Price & Fundamental coins can be built first at the same time with the development of the coins/token itself.
  • Focusing first on the development aspect rather than trying to create hype.
  • The topic of discussion between communities, is more focused on project development.

Disadvantage :
  • Limited funds, so it requires the role of the community.
  • Lack of team usually for teams a non-ICO Coins / Tokens will adjust during the development of the project/platform. Some developers sometime will join and be part of the team if they see had a significant-good development/result from the project.
  • Very little community, maybe only a hundred member a bit far went we compared to the "ICO Project" which is almost thousands of members.

Community
The last step is to see how active the community was before entering it into the coin. People say that a good project will have a very large community. That does not apply to me, building a solid community cannot be done in a short time. My self prefers a little community rather than a huge community cause the most important is the discussion from community more focus discusses too the progress from the development of the project/platform rather than many communities that only discuss only about "Airdrop" and other forms of marketing.

Trading Activity
Before trading, you are required to set several things related to the trading instruments you will use to doing a trade. We first observe the volatility movement, determine the Fund Management & Percetage Management that we can do when trading activities. The example from myself i already set up my Fund Management & Percentage Management that I have implemented went doing a trade.

Fund Management :
  • Low : 10-20$
  • Medium : 20-30$
  • High 30-50$ / 50-100$ (Depent the situasional, order book & volume trading)
Shitcoin trading is trade that has a greater risk level than trading in general, therefore the use of funds that we can use is quite limited. When we trade in general, we can certainly use hundreds or even thousands of dollars when trading with a major coin. But in shitcoin, which has a limited volume & order book using large funds when trading a shitcoin will make it difficult for the trader himself if he wants to sell coins/tokens instantly cause the volume and order book was not enough to filled his order.

Percentage Buy/Sell :
  • 5-15%
  • 30%
  • 50-70%
  • More than 100%
The data above is a data that I have set myself from my trading activities, some data is taken from various references.
- Percentage Changes Price at Coinmarketcap during Bullish / Bearish Cryptomarket.
- Percentage Changes Price of Coins at the exchange.
Therefore the above data is situational, I prefer to choose the second option when trading, but in subnational outline the percentage that I buy/sell is the list that I make.

Trading Time
There are several categories of trading time same as trading in general, but the trading time that I use is usually:
  • Short Trade : 1-3 Weeks
  • Medium Trade : 1 Month or more.
  • Long Trade : More than 3 months.
For "shitcoin" long trades, it is usually more interested to new "coins" went the "Developers" intent to provide some benefits for cryptocurrency fans. Usually, I go for a long trade if the project fulfills all the criteria that I discussed at the beginning of this thread.

Pair Trading
Shitcoin trading does not have to be fixed to the "Bitcoin" pair, you can try with other pairs such as ETH, Doge or LTC. Due to several cryptocurrency that does have prices below 1 satoshi, so if we trade with the pair "Bitcoin" will certainly be stuck only at 1 sat and have to wait until orders was taken by other traders. Benefits of using other pair with under 1 sat pair like ETH, Doge or LTC we can buy coins at a price that is relatively cheap or from the actual price of the coin. We can also sell to the pair "Bitcoin"  with a large gap between other pairs if we compare it with "Bitcoin". The percentage difference of the price pair bitcoin with other pairs could have reached 50, 100 or even 500%. If you felt that the total order book at that price is not really huge, you could try to put some order on 1 sat and just waiting for the order taken by someone. But of course, you need waiting patiently since ur order using the bitcoin pair and the orde the price is 1 sat could take a long time 3, 6 and even more 1 year to be filled so u need a lot of patience if you put an order at 1 sat.

Trading Experiement

Determine Orders with Coins / Token Price Volatility.
Source Picture : UEX Exchange, From my experiment trade.

One example of trading that I've done is Kora (KNT / ETH) on the Uex Exchange (Closed), not much that I can share about the BUY / SELL history, since the exchange is closed. From the picture of the movement history above, usually I like the type of Coins / Tokens that have a flow like this for shitcoin trading is compiled with the Order Book + Volume token.

Usually, I  will place a an order by calculating from the "Highest Price" on that day I am trading, the calculation formula that I use will be like this:
Highest Price - 30% (Example) = Estimated Order Book that I will place.
In the picture that I gave you an example, the calculation would be like this:
7000 Gwei - 30% (2100 Gwei) = 4900 Gwei.
From the above results, I usually calculate estimates by looking at the order book as well, I could have placed an order between 4500-4900 Gwei if the order book was worth that much, it was quite small. If there is a wall order from the estimation I made, I try to always be above the wall in some cases sometimes the price will bounce on the wall order token/coins.

As far as I remember when trading this token, I use the fund for doing a trade 0.15xx ETH worth around 250-300 $ if we calculated from the price ETH on that days will be around 30-45 $. In more than 1 week trading on UEX Exchange, I got some profit and my balance turned to 0.25 if I am not mistaken, more than 50% of the profit I get.

Support & Resistance Zone

For those who are often in technical analysis, it must be familiar with the name of Support & Resistance above, for an explanation of this, please visit the technical analysis thread because there are already a lot of explanations at there. This technique is one technical analysis that is fairly basic and familiar with it. I sure 80-90% of people can find support & resistance when doing technical analysis.

In my fundamental analysis, there are also Support & Resistance that I apply but are different from "Support & Resistance" which uses the highest/lowest price of the price of the token or coins but i used it from the "Wall Order Book" of the coins or tokens.

But doing this have few problems that are considered quite disturbing by using this method, namely "BOT ORDER". There are several types of bot orders that you must know, so that you can distinguish between "Bot Order" and "Real Order". The types of bots that I know right now are:
  • Pump / Dump Moving Bot Order: Bot which always moves automatically at the top / bottom order (Buy / Sell), this bot will react every time a trader does order above / below the bot order.
  • Wall Moving Bot Order: Bot which will react when the price of coins / tokens touch a certain price that has been set by the bot, for this bot it is more "Buy Order" than "Sell Order".
To make the order book a "Support & Resistance" the order book must have a wall order of 30-50% or even more than the volume of coins/tokens so that the order book can give a rebound effect when the price touches the price of the order wall book.

The disadvantage of this method, the "Wall Order Book" will always move or even traders who place orders on the wall revoke their orders so that we cannot always make these prices as a reference for "Support & Resistance". In this case, you are required to monitor the orders that are in the coins/tokens every day. If there is no "Wall Order Book" or too far away, usually I will try to sell the coins/tokens at the same price or take a cutlose.

Take advantage of Gap Orders when New coins/token entering New Exchange
The last thing that can be used as an alternative is to take advantage of gap orders when the coins/tokens get a listing on the new exchange. Usually when there is a coin / token listing on a new exchange, there will be a large order gap because the order book hasn't been created at all so we can take advantage of this condition to try to get coins/tokens at a low price or selling with the high price. But this method is not always successful, here we only use traders who do not know the real price information of the coins so that the trader sells the price of coins instantly at a low price. Maybe it can be categorized as "Luck", the time period that I use is around 7 days if there really isn't a trader filled my orde usually I will immediately withdraw the order and leave.

For example, if an order is placed successfully filled, you can do a Sell Order by selling at the actual price of coins/tokens or trying to order at the farthest spread when listing on the exchange. The picture above is one of the experiments I have ever done, when the MESG token gets a listing on IDEX which at that time the real price was around 30K Gwei, my order was filled by someone at 21K Gwei.

If you calculate the percentage difference from the original price with the price I get is about 30% from the original price and I succeed in selling around 700 MESG Tokens at 75K Gwei with a profit percentage of 200% +. The rest I sell on Digifinex with the original price, since trading history data "Digifinex" only displays data from the last 3 months i cant put at here, then I decide to include the price data from coinmarketcap on the day of thats order books has created.

Disclaimer :
This thread is not a trading suggestion that guarantees you will always be successful in trading, but just a sharing of trading experience that has been done @OP in using fundamental analysis. @OP is not responsible if there is a loss by following the fundamental techniques described, you are responsible for what you have done yourself DYOR & DWYOR.

Log Thread :
I change a bit sentence or word from my local thread, so the thread could be more understand that my original thread

Add Self-Moderated to prevent spam, please avoided pyramid quote and full quote of the thread. Just use -snip- went you want to full quote the whole thread, thanks.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 04:38:05 AM

Your illustrations are not that easy to guess. That's maybe because the market was too unpredictable, right?
But your fundamental analysis was quite good and I think it is also easy to understand too, on my part only.
Because anyhow I still do have a little bit of understanding in trading as well too.
ryzaadit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 09:46:47 PM

Your illustrations are not that easy to guess. That's maybe because the market was too unpredictable, right?
Need to learn and try this a few times and also have a good speculation to make a conclusion from the data.

But your fundamental analysis was quite good and I think it is also easy to understand too, on my part only.
Because anyhow I still do have a little bit of understanding in trading as well too.
Yes, everyone could be easy to understand this fundamental analysis instance of technical analysis when sometimes make you confuse for the action trader. But the problem can they handle the high volatility from a shitcoin market when doing a trade? because when trading a shitcoin you just like throwing money into a trashcan.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 12:43:43 PM

From my experience:

1- It is too hard to do fundamental analysis for shitcoins (at least good analysis that can be indicator of a potentially good investment). For average non-tech person it is impossible to judge which POS is better (stellar, neo or maybe one of 1000 other coins?) which POW coin is better (GRID? BIS? or any other out of 1000+). Which Smart-Contract has better code. 99% of them will dump to 0 sooner or later no matter if there was ICO or not, if there is fixed supply or not.

2- Most new coins/tokens are a cluster of promises. All of them promise to do revolutionary things that will change world. But out of 1000 coins/tokens only 1 will achieve something. I hardly daubt that it is possible to spot it.

3- Fundamental analysis work in long term (1-5 years minimum). For short term trading it is important to check if project is not dead - that's all. Supply, roadmap, team does not matter for 1d - 1month investment.

Additional:
Real fundamental analysis is based on indicators such as P/E not promises and twitter fallowers. For now the only coin/token that is good enough to do P/E calculation with is BNB and surprising it is 4-5 times better than S@P500 average.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5208144.msg53299809#msg53299809
ryzaadit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 02:14:08 PM

1- It is too hard to do fundamental analysis for shitcoins (at least good analysis that can be indicator of a potentially good investment). For average non-tech person it is impossible to judge which POS is better (stellar, neo or maybe one of 1000 other coins?) which POW coin is better (GRID? BIS? or any other out of 1000+). Which Smart-Contract has better code. 99% of them will dump to 0 sooner or later no matter if there was ICO or not, if there is fixed supply or not.
I'm doing an basic reseach.

As long they offering to solved cryptocurrency problem and have a good brief project, then will try to looking into the project. I know most of project offering a shit project like solved a problem on real live even not really necessary used blockchain to solved the problem.

2- Most new coins/tokens are a cluster of promises. All of them promise to do revolutionary things that will change world. But out of 1000 coins/tokens only 1 will achieve something. I hardly daubt that it is possible to spot it.
Well, If we don't see to a new coins then how we can being an early adopter to get a good opportunity.

Just like what u said, always keep in minds finding a good project like finding needle in the straw you need some balls and confident about your analysis. Always use free money when investment to a new project.

3- Fundamental analysis work in long term (1-5 years minimum). For short term trading it is important to check if project is not dead - that's all. Supply, roadmap, team does not matter for 1d - 1month investment.
Well, someone said the fundamental analysis from the report of finance each company on real live.

But, since cryptocurrency doesn't really have of this information then we take it from the news, progress about the project because this effect on the price on that's coins

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 10:53:26 AM

But, since cryptocurrency doesn't really have of this information then we take it from the news, progress about the project because this effect on the price on that's coins

Doesn't have this because they are not generating any profit. Only few coins/tokens economy is not based on dumping pre-mine or paying for stuff using
constantly newly generated coins out of thin air. How to do proper FA than? You can do basic resrearch to check if project is not dead but it is not Fundamential analysis that is good enough to open trade based on that. In fact such research is done by good exchanges before listing. Binance constantly delist coins/tokens that does not develop in a way it was promised.

Cryptocurrencies market is the hardest to estimate. There is no fundamental analysis here - such indicators P / E (price earnings ratio) P/BV (price to book value), because everything is at the start-up stage, the functioning of which we will only see in the distant future if the team won't scam us, if no one will develop similar project faster, if no one will invent better product that will make our coin useless, if ... if ... The market is blindly trying to include project prospects, risk, market condition and various of other indicators in the price. Most often market is so confused that it blindly accepts any existing price, because if ... if ... if ... if will happened than this token will take over the world and will be worth even 100x more. But there are more than 10,000 such tokens and only 1 will rule the world. So a moment later, there is a dump and another group of investors becomes bagholders.

Even if you did basic research, project is not dead, it's innovative, solve crypto problems how to estimate how much is this idea worth? 10 000$? 10 000 000$? Let's say it's in top 200 CMC - 16 000 000 $ makercap - is it a good entry point? When it's fundamental and real world value will build demand big enough to pump price (not hype, demand caused by project utility)? in 5-10 years? Good fundamential analysis should answer all of those questions.
Crypto market in 99% cases is equal to hype hunting.
Wind_FURY
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1826

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 11:22:27 AM

Solved a problem from Scalability.
Transaction speed.

Basic fundamental analysis lesson. A developer that promises to have solved a decentralized cryptocurrency network's on-chain Scalability problem, and transaction speed, is being dishonest in my opinion.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
nelson4lov

Activity: 2072
Merit: 793

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 12:25:28 PM

Technical analysis doesn't have much effect on altcoins much less on shitcoins. Their growth is mainly influenced by fundamentals like news, platform updates (mainnet, new versions, partnership etc). We're talking about coins which are highly volatile, A good FA news would make it hit 50-100% without much efforts. The same goes for when it dumps. For instance, Earlier this week, Binance announced that they would delist some tokens and immediately there was a flash dump on all 3 assets. That's how risky it is to trade shitcoins. In my experience, Its best not to go in deep while trading highly volatile assets as this.

Great thread @OP. I learned a thing or 2.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 05:07:37 PM

for me,mostly shitcoin come with same idea but different parts. for example about TPS, well, we've see a lot of project wich it can claim a variant TPS,of course mostly just HYIP,since as the time goes, a new project came with same idea to solve that problem,so how long the old project will survive ? 1 year ? 2 years ? ,i dunno.
so,TBH,FA for shitcoin its not really work,even if we see their have a good fundamental,when the whales say no,of course they will death,so what work on shitcoin ? trend is the best for me, of course we will have a different risk if we talking about these options.

1.For FA,u research some shitcoin and dare to put it in your bag,as the time goes the project steady growing, of course u will rewarded for high risk you take.
2.For trend, u just follow the trend no matter what coins it,for example,if u follow the trend about KNC last month u should get a good reward for it,especialy if u long it on laverage.

about profit,of course FA will be the number one about it,but risk also.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
ryzaadit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 08:53:06 PM

In my experience, Its best not to go in deep while trading highly volatile assets as this.
That's why I give the trading time to not holding shitcoin to long.

A developer that promises to have solved a decentralized cryptocurrency network's on-chain Scalability problem, and transaction speed, is being dishonest in my opinion.
Dishonest on what's?

-snip-
Well at least they have a high speed TPS instance offering a HYIP ~LOL

Its for your own perspective but in my opinion in new project or shitcoin, FA will be always the worked analysis than other analysis. If whales want to cashout, most of them waiting for the trend when the volume was high. They will not dumped when the order book was really low and volume was also low, their bag will not hold the volume or orderbook that's why they will try to find a trend first or creating the trend.

Well, about KNC I really avoiding a token/coins with a hot trend. Most of coin/token when the trend is booming and everyone trade on that's coin the potential dump and other things was really high.

I mostly like it trading with FA on the normal situation not when the trend is hot.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1849

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2020, 10:51:28 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

From the point of view of a book called "A Random Walk on Wall Street" by Malkiel Burton, they focus on the stock market, but what they talk about fundamental analysis applies to the Crypto market, they say that Fundamental Analysis can fail with a great possibility Because it is very difficult to make a return on investment without taking into account fundamentals like those of today, such as Covid-19, and if it is applied to shitcoins, which depend on Bitcoin, it is like entering a casino to gambling.

Everything changes when applied to Bitcoin, for having a life of its own, however the probability of failure is latent because the speculative market in Crypto is very volatile and sometimes unpredictable, emotions play a big role and Strong Hands or Whales manage their plans quickly due to the world situation.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Yogee

Activity: 1540
Merit: 412

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 03:28:05 AM

A developer that promises to have solved a decentralized cryptocurrency network's on-chain Scalability problem, and transaction speed, is being dishonest in my opinion.
Dishonest on what's?
Keywords from Wind_FURY's comment are "decentralized" and "on-chain". If I read his comment correctly, he is saying that those who claimed to have solved the scalability and tx speed issues have either done it through network centralization or off-chain methods (it could be both). Therefore, being dishonest.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ryzaadit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 07:34:44 AM

If I read his comment correctly, he is saying that those who claimed to have solved the scalability and tx speed issues have either done it through network centralization or off-chain methods (it could be both). Therefore, being dishonest.
Oh, I see.

Even the project not saying that's word, sometimes I marked by my self the project want to solved that's problem. One of the project I marked from my self for this problem is XRB (NANO) they have zero confirmation using DAG. But there another problem because of this, the block was to heavy only can do 1 transaction for each block and the receiver could be have some problem when they have spam transaction since is zero confirmation.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Wind_FURY
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 11:26:12 AM

Dishonest on what's?

No one has successfully solved on-chain scalability, and increased transaction speed without centralizing any blockchain/cryptocurrency network. No one can bend the laws of physics.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 05:50:10 PM

I mostly like it trading with FA on the normal situation not when the trend is hot.
yes,i know exactly what u mean,its same like when i going to crex24 put the small balance there, and review a few shitcoin then put it to my bag.sometimes it really worth.but like i say before,risk is higher for something like that.

No one has successfully solved on-chain scalability, and increased transaction speed without centralizing any blockchain/cryptocurrency network. No one can bend the laws of physics.
a simple word,its seems imposible,i know i am not experts on this cases,but let me tell what i know.
to get sclability u need keep the block at the same size and of course,as the coin become popular and used by people around this world,the transaction going slowly as the huge transaction come every block.
and to get high TPS,u need to increasing block size or reduced block generation time,but how about scalability ? or course it will become permanent problem.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
ryzaadit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 07:54:37 PM

but like i say before,risk is higher for something like that.
That's why.

If you read the whole thread, then you will see a few strategy to take the high risk was not so high: trading time, limited amount you want to invest. Also, I already put some word on the thread when you trading shitcoin just a same throwing your money into trashscan and waiting a magic happen on there then you can take it back again. That's statement mean, always use free money to invest on shitcoin only lose 10-20/30$ for me is not a big problem at all the more fund I used the less trading time I will used.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 10:49:28 PM

Excellent thread, this will definitely help newer users that tend to get rekt by investing in shitcoins or obvious pump/dump scams.

I think that fundamental analysis only works when there is a very clear vision and the team clearly has the skill and expertise necessary to pull it off.

Most shitcoins are a half-baked slew of ideas that have been stolen from other projects. Unlike Bitcoin which tries to do one thing and do that one thing well, shitcoins often try to solve every problem at once—then fail to address any.

Would like to see a similar thread but this time about technical or sentiment analysis.

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
Wind_FURY
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 11:37:01 AM

a simple word,its seems imposible,i know i am not experts on this cases,but let me tell what i know.
to get sclability u need keep the block at the same size and of course,as the coin become popular and used by people around this world,the transaction going slowly as the huge transaction come every block.

and to get high TPS,u need to increasing block size or reduced block generation time,but how about scalability ? or course it will become permanent problem.

To increase utility, that's why the research on payment-channels become very important. The Core developers should be very careful on what design-decision-path they decide to take for the base layer, because they could "break" it.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
ryzaadit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 07:16:35 PM

Excellent thread, this will definitely help newer users that tend to get rekt by investing in shitcoins or obvious pump/dump scams.
I'm just sharing my experience trading using my own strategy.

Everyone freely to share the strategy of their trading activity, I'm not really advice people to use my strategy just for educational information. If everyone follows my strategy then they should read the disclaimer of the thread.

Most shitcoins are a half-baked slew of ideas that have been stolen from other projects.
Yeah.

To many project who have the same idea, service and platform even the concept of the project not really to created blockchain for solved their problem. I will always skiped when have some project with the same idea.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 06:36:37 PM

First of all, I would like to start my message by informing that the content of the subject has been prepared very well and that I convey my thanks for this good information. If I need to state my own opinions about the subject, I can easily say that neither technical analysis nor basic analysis will work well for shitcoin projects. In fact, if we consider that the basic analysis will be informed about the project and that the project will not have a long-term life, we can see that the basic analysis may be useful in a little bit. On the other hand, since such projects are very short-lived and have started to be traded as new in the market, technical analysis will not provide much accurate results in such projects.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 09:15:13 PM

Technical analysis doesn't have much effect on altcoins much less on shitcoins. Their growth is mainly influenced by fundamentals like news, platform updates (mainnet, new versions, partnership etc). We're talking about coins which are highly volatile, A good FA news would make it hit 50-100% without much efforts. The same goes for when it dumps. For instance, Earlier this week, Binance announced that they would delist some tokens and immediately there was a flash dump on all 3 assets. That's how risky it is to trade shitcoins. In my experience, Its best not to go in deep while trading highly volatile assets as this.

Great thread @OP. I learned a thing or 2.

But I'm thinking shit coin or not, they are all altcoins and guided by same pattern of rise and fall.

Moreover, I believe FA doesn't really work for cryptocurrency but TA can really help more than FA in my opinion though.
ryzaadit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 09:25:48 PM

Moreover, I believe FA doesn't really work for cryptocurrency but TA can really help more than FA in my opinion though.
If you read the whole thread not only a post comment on this thread.

You will find my statement, most analysis will doing some FA research before they doing TA research so both of this analysis was have a connection to each other. Could be taken an example on Bitcoin or other major cryptos, when we see the news of Bitcoin or some adoption like some country makes a regulation accepting bitcoin on their country. That's the news and one of the aspects included on FA, what are we need to do is make some TA analysis did the price will react after this good news comes out.

If you think FA doesn't really work, then why the price could be reacted after the news like some country ban bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, hacked exchange and other things? want to know your answer maybe.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀