Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:47:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ERC20 Wallet Address  (Read 1516 times)
kakamrul

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 05:00:55 PM

An ERC20 token is a blockchain-based asset with similar functionality to bitcoin, ether, and bitcoin cash: it can hold value and be sent and received. ERC20 tokens are stored and sent using ethereum addresses and transactions, and use gas to cover transaction fees. MyEtherWallet is still safe to use and will remain one of the most popular ETH management platforms, but it's important for users to understand the risks of inputting their private keys or passwords into any centralized website. Hackers are getting craftier every day, and there is always the possibility that.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 05:42:42 PM

Yes it is same. ERC20 is an agreement standard that are reached for a token to be issued. It comes with different protocols and scripts. It is the Ethereum network token issuing blockchain. The ERC means Ethereum Request For Comments, while the 20 is a unique ID to differentiate standards. There are othe ERC like 721 that are develipes with their own uniqueness. Meanwhile, you are welcome to crypto world enjoy your ride.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 06:37:22 PM

Hi,
Sorry I am new to the Crypto world.
Trying to find out more details on the ERC20 Wallet Address and how Do I get one.
Is the ERC20 Wallet Address the same as the Etherium wallet address which I can get on coinbase.com?

Thanks

Welcome to the crypto world, the best wallet I can suggest for you is trust wallet, it is user-friendly and if you later want to store different coins like BTC, you can still use it. Also, since you are new, another important thing to learn is how to safeguard your private keys, mnemonic phrases etc; it goes this way for trust wallet, download the mobile app from play store, install and open it, then create a wallet and carefully write down your mnemonic phrases accordingly which you will store in a safe place only accessible by you. Then proceed to confirm the mnemonic phrases and that's it, you can copy your wallet address for your transactions.

sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 06:43:33 PM

i think you wrong sir, if you want some ERC20 wallet you can make it on myetherwallet/MEW.
ang there you can put all of coin/token ERC20 like ETH and other.
if you want to your wallet in your smartphone you can use imtoken, you can download in Playstore.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 03:12:00 AM

i think you wrong sir, if you want some ERC20 wallet you can make it on myetherwallet/MEW.
ang there you can put all of coin/token ERC20 like ETH and other.
if you want to your wallet in your smartphone you can use imtoken, you can download in Playstore.

Yes, myetherwallet is the most simple eth wallet to use for newcomer in crypto.
Any ethereum tokens should be able to send to mew, but you must input the detail of the token so mew can display the balance later.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
pankaj1234
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 05:59:46 AM

One of the best wallet to receive Ethereum blockchain coin. There are many wallet going to receive eth blockchain coin like MEW, coinomi, trust wallet, metamask etc. You can make account on any of them and receive your coin from any exchange or any wallet.These account can be registered with private key, memonic word phrase, etc. You have to use this private key to unlock your wallet and send your or receive coin. If anybody loss these key or words you can't access your wallet so place these key with safety.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
CDC AP

Activity: 463
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 06:07:32 AM

Hi,
Trying to find out more details on the ERC20 Wallet Address and how Do I get one.
Is the ERC20 Wallet Address the same as the Etherium wallet address which I can get on coinbase.com?

Thanks
I can understand as it is quiet confusing for the beginners....first of all i recommend you to use myetherwallet first for both ethereum and ERC-20 Tokens...just start using it and you will understand everything with time
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 06:14:24 AM

ERC-20 is the most popular token standard on Ethereum blockchain, so Ethereum wallet support all ERC-20 wallets. It is important it should be your own wallet, not the one from Exchange if you want to get tokens not listed on a particular Exchange.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 06:17:13 AM

Hi,

Thanks
If you are running a bounty campaign and they require an ERC-20 wallet then you should use the MEW wallet. It's the foundation of Ethereum and supports most ICO projects now. Or if they mention the ETH wallet and pay you with ETH, you can use Trustwallet, Blockchain, Coinbase, ...
Read and understand the operating principles of platforms and tokens. Or you can ask your manager so they can give you the most accurate answer.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 08:46:36 AM

Hi,

Thanks

the main point is actually, what tokens do you have right now? if you already have there is usually a notification from them where the token is placed, and you just follow your directions. it's that easy and you don't need to have a lot, because just adjust it to the token you have. what is certain is that for altcoin you need MEW for initial shelter and Blockchain for bitcoin.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 05:26:19 PM

Yes you are right ethereum wallet address and erc20 wallet address are same. Ethereum is the platform and erc20 is a standard of many tokens, there are many standard available. And you can get eth wallet form coinbase. But I would suggest you to make and manage it form myetherwallet. Cause as ethereum is a platform many token is based on this platform. And centralised wallet didn't support all the coins nmany timem going with an decentralised interface is the best option.

Maturnuwun

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 05:36:02 PM

if you get an erc20 address or ethereum address at coinbase.com it can be categorized with an exchange address or a mobile wallet address to store some altcoins that use the ethereum platform. and keep in mind that Myetherum (MEW) only stores some tokens generated from projects that use the erc20 smart contract.
NextDoor125

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 06:31:41 PM

You are new to the crypto you will need a wallet that will give you private key or recovery seeds and you have to keep it safe and never share with anybody for your security . ERC-20 wallet address is same thing with Ethereum address. Recently coinbase published a wallet app where you can store up any ERC-20 tokens but yet you should pick the best one, which is Trust Wallet for your better .

TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 07:44:12 PM

As a beginner looking for a wallet to use,for erc20 coins feel free to use imtoken, it is very easy to use and you can save and secure your private key by yourself,another one you could look out for is trust wallet also it contains so much token,they are both mobile wallet

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 02:12:37 PM

Yes erc20 address and ethereum wallet address are same. Erc is a platform and erc20 is a standard of that platform. You can get Ethereum address for many place like an exchange or in wallets. The best place to get one is myetherwallet. Because ethereum is a platform and many tokens are based on it. So some centralized exchange or wallets doesn't support all the coin. That's it.

WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 02:20:56 PM

there are trusted erc20 wallet out there.. You can choose from Metamesk, trust wallet, my ethereum and imtoken. As long as you keep those private keys your are safe  Grin
b1k4ng

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 02:32:45 PM

how to get an erc20 wallet using myetherwallet, trust wallet, metamask and many more. Indeed the wallet that you get on Coinbase is erc20 but it cannot accept all erc20 tokens only a few tokens already have a list there. to save all tokens (many types) then use the ones I mentioned above

terizla

Activity: 555
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2020, 02:35:46 PM

You can get ERC20 address by creating wallet in Trust Wallet, Imtoken, Myetherwalet, etc.
ERC address is wallet with Ethereum platform.
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 06:51:55 PM

Myetherwallet Wallet functions to receive new tokens generated from projects using the erc20 platform. whereas if you want to save some altcoin, you can use a cellphone wallet like coinbase, trustwallet, or imtoken.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 08:11:04 PM

There is a multitude of portfolios supporting ERC20 tokens. I personally recommend imToken, Eidoo, Trust Wallet or just MyEtherWallet. JAXXA personally advise against - I used to love this wallet, but there are problems with stability, security and developers can not keep up with adding new coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: