Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:51:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ERC20 Wallet Address  (Read 1516 times)
kakamrul

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 09:54:40 AM

Trust wallet is best ERC20 Token store wallet. Trust Wallet is a mobile wallet app that allows you to send, receive and store cryptocurrency tokens on the Ethereum blockchain. Designed with a focus on simplicity, this open-source wallet aims to provide a platform that’s easy and straightforward to set up and use.
bukham88

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 10:40:27 AM

You can visit the myetherwallet site, and you can make a wallet to store your tokens, but be careful because there are many phishing sites that lead to these sites.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 11:16:24 AM

You can visit the myetherwallet site, and you can make a wallet to store your tokens, but be careful because there are many phishing sites that lead to these sites.

I am a long time user using myetherwallet. What you say is the right thing, it has always happened. always be aware of the Myetherwallet web phishing link. If you have found the original, just bookmark the web. to make it easier for the future.

Using the myetherwallet wallet is very easy, and supports all ERC20. And not only MEW, but also the Trust wallet I use today. so they have many choices and determine which is more comfortable to use.

takana212

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 11:21:38 AM

there are various suggestions that have been given from the members in this forum, but you can adjust it to your own desires and to analyze and learn more you can search for information on google or youtube because everyone has their own tastes.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1442
Merit: 291

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2020, 11:35:02 AM

For us crypto users surely many are using Myetherwallet address and currently it is very safe to use as an ERC20 address and we can connect with Imtoken as a wallet on mobile devices, and there are also some other wallets that you can use and all available in the Play store.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Keras kojor

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 01:13:03 PM

I think a good ERC20 wallet is myetherwallet. Because the myetherwallet wallet is an online wallet, you can store your assets safely, but it depends on you if you want other wallets such as TrustWallet and Imtoken, and many more wallets that you can use.
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 02:21:09 PM

Trust wallet is best ERC20 Token store wallet. Trust Wallet is a mobile wallet app that allows you to send, receive and store cryptocurrency tokens on the Ethereum blockchain. Designed with a focus on simplicity, this open-source wallet aims to provide a platform that’s easy and straightforward to set up and use.
It's only good for people who use phone regularly, and for people who use computers regularly like me, Myetherwallet will be the best choice. I started using it from the beginning and now I'm still fine with it

WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 05:24:55 PM

you can use metamask, trust wallet and imtoken.. those wallets are proven and safe.. but be aware that there are many fakes wallets out there..
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 06:39:01 PM

you can use metamask, trust wallet and imtoken.. those wallets are proven and safe.. but be aware that there are many fakes wallets out there..
Trust Wallet alone is enough to store your ERC20 assets, don't use too much wallet, may you can forget and lose your private key

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 07:25:40 PM

Trust Wallet alone is enough to store your ERC20 assets, don't use too much wallet, may you can forget and lose your private key

using too many wallet types is also rather complicated and it is possible that he could lose one of his coins because too many wallet were used and lost one of the private keys.I only use trust wallet for ERC2O and mycelium for BTC.
although sometimes I use Mew if GWEI is going up.
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 4312

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2020, 10:05:15 PM

I use a Ledger wallet that is connected to a metamask. In the metamax settings, select this wallet as the main one and use it. Maximum security, because all operations must be confirmed by pressing the keys on the Ledger

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 11:15:32 PM

I see the answers from everyone here are very clear and have been very helpful to you, all have almost the same answer. so I hope this thread will be locked immediately to avoid spam

ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 02:45:06 PM

You could use MyEtherWallet. It's mainly used for storing your coins. And what's best about it that it's free and it has a app. So you can just download the app on your phone and use that as your wallet. But you can still use the website if you want. Just by downloading a file or saving your private key. Also, If you use the private key method, Be sure not to send it to any one you don't know or trust.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
amos77978
Copper Member

Activity: 351
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 02:48:43 PM

Hi,
Sorry I am new to the Crypto world.
Trying to find out more details on the ERC20 Wallet Address and how Do I get one.
Is the ERC20 Wallet Address the same as the Etherium wallet address which I can get on coinbase.com?

Thanks
erc20 wallets are more like paper wallets..  where you have full control to this wallet.. and once you've lost access to it... your wallet is lost forever... and you can transfer other ethereum based assets into erc20 wallet.. examples of erc20 wallets are.. myetherwallet.. imtoken etc
Zazzu

Activity: 518
Merit: 256

Living the truth....

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 02:51:58 PM

You should use a decentralized wallet and can control its private key. Ideally, you should use Myetherwallet or Trustwallet to create an ERC-20 wallet. You will easily access it and can use them easily
JasmineRose

Activity: 630
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 11:49:25 PM

You can make ERC-20 address on myetherwallet MEW for basic wallet ERC-20.
MEW is really safe address for ERC-20 or Ethereum blockchain address, you can use that address after you build it.

cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 01:12:15 AM

You can make ERC-20 address on myetherwallet MEW for basic wallet ERC-20.
MEW is really safe address for ERC-20 or Ethereum blockchain address, you can use that address after you build it.
Hmmm, indeed myetherwallet is safe for storing ERC-20 coins. but if you observe, a lot of scams or scam websites whose names are almost the same as myetherwallet. make sure when you want to create a wallet address using a website that is really trusted and There are no typos in writing the website https://www.myetherwallet.com
harapan

Activity: 1722
Merit: 306

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 01:52:01 PM

Hmmm, indeed myetherwallet is safe for storing ERC-20 coins. but if you observe, a lot of scams or scam websites whose names are almost the same as myetherwallet. make sure when you want to create a wallet address using a website that is really trusted and There are no typos in writing the website https://www.myetherwallet.com
and if someone is afraid to use myetherwallet then they use mobile applications such as trust wallet and Imtoken because I know that they both support all erc20-based tokens

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
shushu9977

Activity: 1121

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 02:28:26 PM

I think coinbase is the best for ethreum address. But we can use myetherwallet.com. Both are trustable to hold your balance. For token, you should use myetherwallet.com. I used coinbase and myetherwallet.com almost 3 years long.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Peanyut991

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 10:50:31 AM

ERC20 is different from Ethereum, the ERC20 wallet supports all coins in the ERC20 shelter. I suggest using MEW (myetherwallet.com) it is the best wallet in my opinion.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: