Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:22:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FYI: Stolen Account  (Read 1216 times)
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1210

Heisenberg

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 09:34:22 PM

Account recovered, thanks all!
Glad to know that the recovery process was a success  Smiley
You can PM Coolcryptovator and inform him about the successful recovery so that he can remove the negative feedback. You can also inform TwitchySeal that during the time you account got the negative feedback, it had changed hands.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 2216

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 04:47:32 AM

Was it necessary to send me the same PM TWICE one minute and twenty-six seconds apart?  Can you sign a message with today's date from one of these wallet addresses please?

Code:
122ycb9fkTWJdCMdPedDP2kEZiPTU9WJdV
12wZXTqBnUn1KingdK1EPeYAR3e8L1wzyb
13ZvmWVb8zU1Y3nJ6MW8Zk4oEkU95RqMSa
1CBNHbNNJ4C3dTELRJq312hXFwUqxg7bnm
1HMVeK34YVWcW33KXvMK4tqB8AGQTgF3dX
1K7nyWYzmkx4o1LddKdLFbbFWntec1xg7m
1KRZkLjGzxnu1ur3V6K91v71Sjh4UqEMZJ
1LqtqiYUbmb5FURHMuq1bPQH5mhGGJcHZm

I've generated over 10,000.  Grin

I only use probably 10 and I've only used about 30 over the course of my Bitcoining. << new verb

but not one of these:

Code:
1CycG6FakG9XoeZ2Bs5XAESgDLdW5FfGug
1GtnfTSQcFgDThekfBjpZiptvZbB17wd4z
1vayZZw4U1pKQic2FjZ7aYg8e1qDSNxCC

I see you've referenced PGP and have exchanged messages with other users here on BCT via PGP, do you still have those PGP keys?

I'm curious why you've modified some posts from three years ago in the last 24 hours?  Where have you been for the last three years to suddenly want to get this UID back?

How is your gun and ammo shop going in Houston?  (or those refill cards which are still on offer on another website) (or the rolls of USPS stamps?) 

I see one time you've admitted to attempting to double spend...  Not to mention your Raspberry PI Cold Storage, or your engraving service?  (and you're very knowledgable about attempting to hack email accounts) - (All the while earning just $10,000 P.A. in the fast food sector)  Roll Eyes

...and do you stand by everything you wrote prior to when you claim your UID was hacked?  I.E. prior to 00:01 GMT 01/01/2017 ??

Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 12:22:25 AM

I don't stand by everything I said in the past. Like anyone who cares about the truth, my opinions, particularly political, have changed and evolved over time.

I was recently curious about how Bitcoin was doing because I don't really follow it, and saw someone scamming people under my account. That's my concern and why I recovered my account. I do apologize for the accidental spamming. I only intended to send one message but I was messaging multiple users and must have gotten you twice by mistake.

I have one Armory wallet and no, I unfortunately don't have PGP or access to those 10,000 addresses which I generated for.... well, I have no clue why. I think perhaps I was considering using the addresses for a web development project which would have used a new address for each transaction (obviously not the right way to do this). I still have my Rasperry Pi, but haven't used it in years.

I used the 1vay address for recovery because it's the one I signed years ago. If you read the hacker's posts, they are clearly a change in tone.

Yes, I did try my hand at a few failed businesses/hobbies, including TxT Paintball (paintball, not guns and ammo), fuel cards (which failed due to the site banning me due to fraud suspicious, which is understandable since I was buying large cards to send to other people's addresses. Note that I did fully refund the 1 person that sent money.

If you read the post about double spending, you'll see the attempted double spend was when I was trying to determine how to over-wright a stuck transaction (to get it to go to the person I originally sent it to). It eventually went through, and then the same seller scammed me on a subsequent transaction. I was not trying to commit fraud.

I have never hacked or attempted to hack anyone without their authorization. And I don't have the skills to do so successfully in most cases even if I wanted to. Finally, yes, I did earn $10,000 and sometimes less as a fast food worker during college. Is that so unique? I'm in the financial industry and earn a decent living now if that matters.

I'm not sure what your concern is, but obviously you don't buy my story. That's fine. Feel free to leave the negative trust if you if you like.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
JeromeTash
Legendary

Heisenberg

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 06:46:21 AM

If the posts from your account that made members who left you feedback believe that you were cheating on signature campaigns  were made in the period when your account was hacked. Then it would be unfair for such feedback to be left on your profile even after recovery of your profile. 

What makes things complicated is that you didn't warn members here back then as soon as your account was hacked so it's hard to determine when hacker took over the account.
Maybe you should point out here when the account changed hands along with visible signs like change of posting pattern and also sign a message from an earlier address so as to convince members who left you negative feedback to reverse or remove it.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 07:20:40 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2023, 03:11:00 AM by Timelord2067

I was PM'ed by Razick today asking me to look at this thread.  I'd forgotten about this thread, but again ask Razick to read my previous reply back on the 30th of April.

I will also draw everyone's attention to the OP link:

Verify without quotes: "Razick is my account, see link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1028029.0"

Which reads:

Proof of Address Ownership, Razick, 1vayZZw4U1pKQic2FjZ7aYg8e1qDSNxCC
18 April 2015, 02:28:48

"I, Razick, am the sole owner of the private key bound to the address: 1vayZZw4U1pKQic2FjZ7aYg8e1qDSNxCC"

Signature: HOyPU5vw29SibCC2zdpA6gPyOqPZtKxEKCP7bmrF5kzSxvhyz1AUckcXwZ0A2uhCj4+ArPPpcwgHA68f1ZZbwWg=

Exclude quotes to verify message. Bare Signature (QT Compatible).

NOTE: I posted in this forum to ensure that the thread cannot be deleted.

I've tried to verify that message using https://jhoenicke.github.io/brainwallet.github.io/#verify and am unable to.

So like everyone else, why did you wait four years to come forward?  Are you going to delete the four years of posts so that you can't profit from "the hacker's" posts in signature campaigns, and, please sign a message as requested above.

How to sign a Message. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0 with today's date, your user name and one of the wallet addresses you used pre 2016 as listed above.

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
<insert message here>
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
<insert address here>
<insert signature here>
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Razick
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 02:05:58 PM

If the posts from your account that made members who left you feedback believe that you were cheating on signature campaigns  were made in the period when your account was hacked. Then it would be unfair for such feedback to be left on your profile even after recovery of your profile. 

What makes things complicated is that you didn't warn members here back then as soon as your account was hacked so it's hard to determine when hacker took over the account.
Maybe you should point out here when the account changed hands along with visible signs like change of posting pattern and also sign a message from an earlier address so as to convince members who left you negative feedback to reverse or remove it.

I was unaware of the hack until I visited the forum this year. I have removed the signature and replaced it with a warning about the dates the account was hacked. I would remove those posts, but clearly the hacker was in the business of quantity over quality. I don't have time at the moment to delete them, and some of them I am unable to delete due to the forums they were posted in. I'll post another signature as requested.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Razick
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 02:33:35 PM

EDIT: If you look at your screenshot, you entered the signature in the message box and the message in the signature box. That's why you can't verify it.

I was PM'ed by Razick today asking me to look at this thread.  I'd forgotten about this thread, but again ask Razick to read my previous reply back on the 30th of April.

I will also draw everyone's attention to the OP link:

Verify without quotes: "Razick is my account, see link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1028029.0"

Which reads:

Proof of Address Ownership, Razick, 1vayZZw4U1pKQic2FjZ7aYg8e1qDSNxCC
18 April 2015, 02:28:48

"I, Razick, am the sole owner of the private key bound to the address: 1vayZZw4U1pKQic2FjZ7aYg8e1qDSNxCC"

Signature: HOyPU5vw29SibCC2zdpA6gPyOqPZtKxEKCP7bmrF5kzSxvhyz1AUckcXwZ0A2uhCj4+ArPPpcwgHA68f1ZZbwWg=

NOTE: I posted in this forum to ensure that the thread cannot be deleted.

I've tried to verify that message using https://jhoenicke.github.io/brainwallet.github.io/#verify and am unable to.

So like everyone else, why did you wait four years to come forward?  Are you going to delete the four years of posts so that you can't profit from "the hacker's" posts in signature campaigns, and, please sign a message as requested above.

How to sign a Message. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0 with today's date, your user name and one of the wallet addresses you used pre 2016 as listed above.

Code:
<insert message here>
<insert address here>
<insert signature here>

I was unaware of the hack until visiting the forum this year. I had not checked in during that time. I no longer have his signature (and obviously don't have the address he was getting payment at). The dates my account was hacked are in my signature (approx, based on last legitimate

I am able to verify my signature from Razick is my account https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1028029.0 in Bitcoin Armory. Could you please try a different client to verify? Also note that for some reason, and I am sure I am doing something wrong, I cannot generate a valid signature block in the format you've requested. I'm using a bare QT signature. I'll post it in the same format as my post from 2015.

Note that the other users and the recovery team were able to verify my signature.

Here's a new one:

"I Razick am the sole owner of the address 1vayZZw4U1pKQic2FjZ7aYg8e1qDSNxCC. Today's date is 6/9/2020."

Signature: HEstMca7FsXTTzIj8xgQmKA2dW4gtMGXb9+6iAizcDRwk8ytf+DCZUXWjdHIR1WNl5CIOFRwzaTDvpWJ2x/Doz4=

JeromeTash
Legendary

Heisenberg

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 03:33:03 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2023, 04:23:55 PM by JeromeTash

Here's a new one:

"I Razick am the sole owner of the address 1vayZZw4U1pKQic2FjZ7aYg8e1qDSNxCC. Today's date is 6/9/2020."

Signature: HEstMca7FsXTTzIj8xgQmKA2dW4gtMGXb9+6iAizcDRwk8ytf+DCZUXWjdHIR1WNl5CIOFRwzaTDvpWJ2x/Doz4=

Signature verified using Electrum

I also managed to verify it using Brainwallet: Verified.
So this should be good for a start.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 11:49:40 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2023, 03:10:49 AM by Timelord2067

EDIT: If you look at your screenshot, you entered the signature in the message box and the message in the signature box. That's why you can't verify it.

I didn't even notice this.  Thanks for pointing that out.

Here's a new one:

[im g]https://talkimg.com/images/2023/05/16/blobe30b32449a58e25b.png[/img]

I also managed to verify it using Brainwallet: [ur l=https://jhoenicke.github.io/brainwallet.github.io/#verify?vrAddr=1vayZZw4U1pKQic2FjZ7aYg8e1qDSNxCC&vrMsg=I%20Razick%20am%20the%20sole%20owner%20of%20the%20address%201vayZZw4U1pKQic2FjZ7aYg8e1qDSNxCC.%20Today's%20date%20is%206%2F9%2F2020.&vrSig=HEstMca7FsXTTzIj8xgQmKA2dW4gtMGXb9%2B6iAizcDRwk8ytf%2BDCZUXWjdHIR1WNl5CIOFRwzaTDvpWJ2x%2FDoz4%3D]Verified[/url].

I will again ask you to sign a message from one of these wallet addresses:

Code:
122ycb9fkTWJdCMdPedDP2kEZiPTU9WJdV
12wZXTqBnUn1KingdK1EPeYAR3e8L1wzyb
13ZvmWVb8zU1Y3nJ6MW8Zk4oEkU95RqMSa
1CBNHbNNJ4C3dTELRJq312hXFwUqxg7bnm
1HMVeK34YVWcW33KXvMK4tqB8AGQTgF3dX
1K7nyWYzmkx4o1LddKdLFbbFWntec1xg7m
1KRZkLjGzxnu1ur3V6K91v71Sjh4UqEMZJ
1LqtqiYUbmb5FURHMuq1bPQH5mhGGJcHZm

but not one of these:

Code:
1CycG6FakG9XoeZ2Bs5XAESgDLdW5FfGug
1GtnfTSQcFgDThekfBjpZiptvZbB17wd4z
1vayZZw4U1pKQic2FjZ7aYg8e1qDSNxCC

Please use this format:

Code:
<insert message here>
<insert address here>
<insert signature here>

I would also appreciate it if you could include today's date in the message.

guigui371
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1693

C.D.P.E.M

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 12:25:20 AM

Why do you want him to sign a message from those addresses?

he has already done it from an address posted in an unedited post from 2015

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1028029.0

April 18, 2015, 05:28:48 AM

If it was good enough for the mods/admin of the forum, why is it not good enough for you?

it ain't much but it's honest work
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 01:06:49 AM

Why do you want him to sign a message from those addresses?

he has already done it from an address posted in an unedited post from 2015

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1028029.0

April 18, 2015, 05:28:48 AM

Those wallet addresses are from Pre the hack.

Thanks for asking.

If it was good enough for the mods/admin of the forum, why is it not good enough for you?

Because I was contacted by the OP, who no doubt values my option (as a non DT member of the forum's community  Roll Eyes ) to provide an honest and unbiased appraisal of the information I have at hand.  Wallet address are sometimes sold with an account, hence let's see a signed message from a time prior to when the hack is supposed to have occurred.

Given the OP is in no hurry to remove the hackers posts (that and my original request was made back on the 30th of April 2020), then I am also in no hurry.

Razick
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 02:41:56 AM

Most of those addresses were in an old blockchain wallet that I no longer have. I'll double check later to see if I can provide a signature, but that post IS from before the hack so I'm not sure what the issue is. Unless you believe my account was hacked twice and thus has been accessed by three different people, that post verifies that I am the legitimate owner.

I understand you are just being cautious, but I'm not quite sure why there seems to be some animosity. You can leave the negative trust if you wish. I just thought I'd ask.

guigui371
Legendary

C.D.P.E.M

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 03:36:40 AM

Wallet address are sometimes sold with an account, hence let's see a signed message from a time prior to when the hack is supposed to have occurred.
Given the OP is in no hurry to remove the hackers posts (that and my original request was made back on the 30th of April 2020), then I am also in no hurry.

Let me point you to a message signed yesterday from  an address that was posted (in 2015) AKA 2 years before the hack (hack= sometimes in 2017).

CLICK HERE

AND THEN CLICK HERE

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 05:14:15 AM

Hi again and thank you for getting back to me.

Most of those addresses were in an old blockchain wallet that I no longer have. I'll double check later to see if I can provide a signature, but that post IS from before the hack so I'm not sure what the issue is. Unless you believe my account was hacked twice and thus has been accessed by three different people, that post verifies that I am the legitimate owner.

I understand you are just being cautious, but I'm not quite sure why there seems to be some animosity.  You can leave the negative trust if you wish. I just thought I'd ask.

I can show you where the animosity is - it is right here in the very next post:

Let me point you to a message signed yesterday from  an address that was posted (in 2015) AKA 2 years before the hack (hack= sometimes in 2017).

[u rl= suspicious link removed ]CLICK HERE[/url]

[u rl= suspicious link removed ]AND THEN CLICK HERE[/url]

You can leave the negative trust if you wish. I just thought I'd ask.

I have not said anything about leaving any kind of trust feedback.  You sent me a PM asking me to read this thread (which I have done), I have asked a question and you are endeavouring to answer it which I appreciate you taking your time so that you can answer that question.  As to the other recent posters, all I can suggest is that you don't feed the Trolls.

JeromeTash
Legendary

Heisenberg

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 06:43:14 AM

What if he nolonger has access to PKs of those addresses? Will the negative feedback be maintained?

The fact that he signed from an early pre-hack address and also got the account recovered by the accounts recovery team (those people check even other things like changes in IP address patterns pre and post hack)  should be enough.

I have ever had my account hacked and i didn't even have a staked address and I know how painful the experience was despite my account being a low rank account at that time. We should be easy on him.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 07:20:23 AM

What part of:

I have not said anything about leaving any kind of trust feedback. 

Are you having trouble understanding?

Razick
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 04:25:38 PM

You can inspect the links in your browser to double check where you are being directed before clicking.

At the end of the day, I can't make you change the feedback. It's your opinion and that's fine. However, can you answer for me why my pre-hack signature is not enough?

Thanks.

guigui371
Legendary

C.D.P.E.M

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 08:10:22 PM

I can show you where the animosity is - it is right here in the very next post:
Let me point you to a message signed yesterday from  an address that was posted (in 2015) AKA 2 years before the hack (hack= sometimes in 2017).

[u rl= suspicious link removed ]CLICK HERE[/url]

[u rl= suspicious link removed ]AND THEN CLICK HERE[/url]

No animosity on my side, I just don't understand why you insist he signs a message from a wallet he doesn't have access to.

He has signed a message from an address posted in april 2015 in an unedited message (from april 2015) (he has done it 3 times)
If the administrators and the recovery team were happy with him using, why are you making it hard ?

Here's a new one:

I also managed to verify it using Brainwallet: Verified.

message from 2015 (unedited) : Proof of Address Ownership, Razick, 1vayZZw4U1pKQic2FjZ7aYg8e1qDSNxCC  = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1028029.0
it can't be quoted as "archived" and locked by OP.
Unedited message from April 2015

His message and signature have been verified by at least 3 persons (two members here with screenshots and the recovery team).
He has said at least twice that he doesn't have access to those random btc addresses from 2014.
Why the extra drama ?

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 09:21:24 PM

It's your opinion and that's fine. However, can you answer for me why my pre-hack signature is not enough?

Hi and thanks for your understanding.  I would like to see a signature from a much earlier period than a wallet address specifically set up for reclaiming your account.  The reasoning is that if you were to have stored the wallet address PrivKey say on your BitCoinTalk account, or, an email service as a clear text, then the hacker would have that - could scam away then claim to have been hacked and dangle the signed message as proof.

There are other reasons from having reviewed your posts, but for now I won't say any more.

Are you able to sign a message (from one of the wallet addresses you used on a day-to-day basis pre hack) or not?

... Wankety Wank

@guigui371 is now on ignore for the duration.

libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 941

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2020, 09:57:14 AM

You seemed chill about losing your account lmao

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████