Smiley
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1151

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2020, 02:22:16 AM

Possession of a CCCP token allows you to appear on the CCCP Patriots List.
What? That's the only thing they'll get? Being in a list on a Blogspot page wherein most probably nobody even knows existed and nobody ever visits?
The more token you have, the more patriotic you will be the rest!
Of course, that totally makes sense. Be patriotic by owning a useless, no-value token and getting listed on an unknown Blogspot page.  Roll Eyes
The number of CCCP tokens is controlled by a blockchain.
Seriously man, you need to do better than this.
I've seen multiple scammy threads in this forum and I gotta say, most of them are more convincing than what you have here.
I don't know if you're just trolling or just plain dumb to even think that people nowadays would still fall for this kind of nonsense.

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 10:15:54 PM

Possession of a CCCP token allows you to appear on the CCCP Patriots List.
What? That's the only thing they'll get? Being in a list on a Blogspot page wherein most probably nobody even knows existed and nobody ever visits?
The more token you have, the more patriotic you will be the rest!
Of course, that totally makes sense. Be patriotic by owning a useless, no-value token and getting listed on an unknown Blogspot page.  Roll Eyes
The number of CCCP tokens is controlled by a blockchain.
Seriously man, you need to do better than this.
I've seen multiple scammy threads in this forum and I gotta say, most of them are more convincing than what you have here.
I don't know if you're just trolling or just plain dumb to even think that people nowadays would still fall for this kind of nonsense.

Guess, the lifespan of this token will be few days to only weeks if ever they will be listed in an exchange. No reason to create this token. The reasoning is very shallow and just like other crap tokens out there, this will bite the dust very soon. My opinion here.
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 10:44:54 PM

Guess, the lifespan of this token will be few days to only weeks if ever they will be listed in an exchange. No reason to create this token. The reasoning is very shallow and just like other crap tokens out there, this will bite the dust very soon. My opinion here.
You're right that's how the shit project is made, once this token have a value, this dev will dump all his token until unvaluable anymore. I think that is the target, so there is no need for more designs or for what this token use. I appeal to stay away from projects like this, everything is about how to fill his pocket as much as possible.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: