Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:43:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Minereum Token is it a Scam or Not?  (Read 507 times)
Maackayon1

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 06:09:23 PM

This is just a day dream. All these new projects promising or giving huge price tag to their tokens will soon fissle out. Kick token is almost zero now in everyone's wallet .

❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰
❱ Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols ❰
https://yearner.finance

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 10:47:07 PM

This is just a day dream. All these new projects promising or giving huge price tag to their tokens will soon fissle out. Kick token is almost zero now in everyone's wallet .
Agree with you, it's all just their scams. When we pay to receive these tokens, they will lock them down for a long time. After they unlocked, I believe the price has either bottomed out or been removed from exchanges in this market

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2020, 12:47:10 PM

It's a future scam most definitely! If the airdrop is locked and the users need to pay to the network to unlock it - makes no sense! Such kond of coins don't have any utility in real or crypto world. Just the owners of the coin will make some money and run away.  Nothing great is expected out of such tokens other than siphoning money out of investor's pocket!
Yea, the problem is people often put all of the mess into a "scam" basket. I mean something like a JesusCoin, ShitCoin, etc., are not exactly the same as Bitconnect, scam ICOs, and whatever else.

This Minereum with self-mining thing makes no sense and has no value, but we haven't see flag/RT yet https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=983948. Maybe it's just too obvious to not take this coin seriously.

Anyway, for newbie protection perhaps better to say this as a future scam, so better avoid this coin guys!

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 01:17:45 PM

I'm regretting for claiming Minereum token because I never want useless tokens in my wallet, if I've do better digging at the time I wouldn't have joined but I guess it was because the task is easy, all you had to do is drop your wallet address
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 02:18:27 PM

The airdrop seems persuasive 32000 MNE Cost 400$+
I dont see any good persuation here. How can you monetized an airdrop that has a requirement in order to earn. Most of the airdrop nowadays are really tricky or more specific to difficult requirement before getting your reward.

Agree with you, it's all just their scams. When we pay to receive these tokens, they will lock them down for a long time. After they unlocked, I believe the price has either bottomed out or been removed from exchanges in this market
Thats to be expected. Who would make you earn 400$ for free that easily? Only fools would believe that when they unlocked it they can let you sell that? They need collateral for that.
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 06:28:44 PM

Minereum is at 1125 Coinmarketcap, and it's hard to say this is a SCAM, because they are very active on social media, indeed only Livecoin trades MNE and only has a trading volume of $ 4,970 / 24h, if you have MNE from free results, maybe HOLD its good choice

Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 06:43:49 PM

I am hesitant to say that the Minereum project or MNE token is not a SCAM. Logically the requirements to follow airdrops are very easy and I think many prize hunters get 32,000 MNE tokens at a high price of $ 400. On the other hand, if I'm not mistaken, you have to send ETH fees to go up to levels 2-3. Airdrops like that are very dangerous for beginners, moreover it requires sending ETH fees.

NextDoor125

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 10:23:59 AM

I will never invest in such scam /ponzi, coin because the use case looks to me dubious. It's nothing but a spam coin like kick token. Do not get be fooled in a stupid money game .

tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 10:29:25 AM

I really hate airdrops that need you to send them a fee. Agreeing to do so will reduce the amount of spam as well as avoid token depreciation. But at the same time, it is also a good reason for scammers to extort your money. I never participated in such airdrops.

patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 10:39:24 AM

I think this was already discussed and who will pay a fee and you will have to wait until your 32k tokens are mined for YEARS? Yes, for years and I do think even months if they were able to collect a sum amount of fees when unlocking the wallets then they can just run away. There is no sense that they made an airdrop for this
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 10:51:01 AM

At same think kicktoken i was receiving in mew but still locked. I asked there telegram group and everything says me. This token still locked utill complete their open exchange even if you want unlock token then you need pay fess. Omg bad required me for because there announced huge fees so i avoid kicktoken.
2february

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 11:45:20 AM

Minerium seems to be a fraud project, 32000 MNE is equivalent to $ 3k. This is a fantastic price but I wonder why tokens already have an exchange but cannot be traded?

if you are interested I have this token.
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 11:50:35 AM

Minerium seems to be a fraud project, 32000 MNE is equivalent to $ 3k. This is a fantastic price but I wonder why tokens already have an exchange but cannot be traded?

if you are interested I have this token.

There are conditions that you need to do for you to use or transfer than 32k MNE. Also minerium has been trading for the past 2 years(i think). Those who got 32k of MNE in their wallets mostly does not know what to so with it so if youre interested better search for the thread here at bitcointalk somewhere.
Jonyshake71

Activity: 342
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 02:51:05 PM

Maybe scam, i doubt. Although it is Available treading on livecoin but need to fulfill a lots of formalities to unlock this token. New technique to fruad with people and fruad their money by offering them fees. Avoid shit tken like Minerium

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 03:10:25 PM

Maybe scam, i doubt. Although it is Available treading on livecoin but need to fulfill a lots of formalities to unlock this token. New technique to fruad with people and fruad their money by offering them fees. Avoid shit tken like Minerium
I personally have stated that their platform is a scam. If it still works then this is only temporary because some time later when many people are affected by the minereum they will disappear and don't care anymore, this can be a terrible time bomb, so for those who still holding the minereum must remain vigilant.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 04:09:25 PM

It is difficult to come to conclusion that this project is a scam because it has been around for sometime and the team just decided to re-model the project. I do believe the current model brings more question then answer because the team can decide to dump their tokens and exit. I will not use my money to buy this no matter what

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 04:51:25 PM

I received such tokens for a long time.  They are on the wallet and do not show any price.  And even more so, I compared the contract and it is different, not the same as on coinmarketcap.  So these are useless tokens.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
rinkidas14

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 05:36:03 PM

Yes my dear it is a new technik for scaming people. You know I get this token, when his Velu $400 but after few days when I saw my MEW wellat I sow $10000 I'm totally confused & think about it, what happened how too I get $10000? Then I study about this token & I can know it's a scam project like MLM project (mony token, cloud token) but I notice both contact address are not same both are defined. Soo be careful and if you have any dute in any project you must study about this project
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 09:32:58 PM

OP, you are right, i read about the minereum token and frankly it is a big joke.

On no count should you send etherum or bitcoin to anyone to unlock tokens.

As long as we can stick to our principles in the basics of crypto currency, ignoring such projects will worry less.
Kick token is another reputable example.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 11:50:13 PM

It is difficult to come to conclusion that this project is a scam because it has been around for sometime and the team just decided to re-model the project. I do believe the current model brings more question then answer because the team can decide to dump their tokens and exit. I will not use my money to buy this no matter what

Yes, even if this token has been long existing in the market, it doesn't mean that it can be trusted.
The problem with this is, they haven't built a strong use case for this token.
As a self mining token, they should have at least added a good application that will cement its foundation.
But nevertheless, they just re-modelled and I don't know where they are heading this time.
I guess better look for another project that has more tangible plans.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: