Bitcoin Maxi.
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1124

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Hmm.. I don't know man. For someone who's used in looking at plenty of MMORPGs and various video games, these emojis don't look appealing to me (maybe that's just me). Especially since most of us who own a smartphone have them all time at our faces. It might be more interesting if these are pets or monsters (since you can level them up). Like for example, I remember back then, there was this hype with that darn crypto-kitties. So, maybe someone should create crypto-doggos?  Cheesy Well, there are those who would look at these as just digital collectibles, so, you still have a fighting chance to build a community for this. Goodluck.

sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 10:22:52 PM

So we need to insert 0.025 eth to get a random stuff huh, looks like same wtih playing roulette Grin but at the first time are we quarantee to get a moji? Since we don't have moji at the first, then exp and power will not be useful.
and also about the solo battle, is it battle online against other moji owner or battle against bot?

Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 11:14:36 PM

What are advantage of having moji beside join the solo battle? can we sell it after getting bored playing with it?
I see that half of supply already minted by user, did not expect anyone would want to have this moji so fast.

TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 10:03:34 AM

What are advantage of having moji beside join the solo battle? can we sell it after getting bored playing with it?
I see that half of supply already minted by user, did not expect anyone would want to have this moji so fast.

MOJIs are already traded on secondary marketplaces such as OpenSea (http://opensea.io/assets/niftymoji). Users are free to sell them whenever they wish to do so.

That's the hurdle that this project might encounter from its users.
The boredom after playing these mojis, so the only option is to sell them in the market.
Aside from that, if you have the smartphone, you are already seeing these mojis everyday.
So what do you think will make this project survive long in crypto?
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 11:09:16 PM

MOJIs are already traded on secondary marketplaces such as OpenSea (http://opensea.io/assets/niftymoji). Users are free to sell them whenever they wish to do so.

The boredom after playing these mojis, so the only option is to sell them in the market.
Aside from that, if you have the smartphone, you are already seeing these mojis everyday.

It's about sustaining the ecosystem with on-chain battles and mining with MOJIs which keeps this project interesting.

Metadata is stored on the blockchain itself so it is a truly decentralized form of a digital asset you can collect, trade and play with..

It's a very niche-based project for NFT based gamers.

Where are those NFT gamers? The thread is very quiet.
If you want to explore this area, you need to do some promotions in NFT related websites.
They won't come to look for you here. You will be successful in introducing this platform if you will get a lot of users.
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 09:16:34 PM

It's about sustaining the ecosystem with on-chain battles and mining with MOJIs which keeps this project interesting.

Metadata is stored on the blockchain itself so it is a truly decentralized form of a digital asset you can collect, trade and play with..

It's a very niche-based project for NFT based gamers.

Where are those NFT gamers? The thread is very quiet.
If you want to explore this area, you need to do some promotions in NFT related websites.
They won't come to look for you here. You will be successful in introducing this platform if you will get a lot of users.

Maybe it just this thread that so quiet, since they have discord group, I don't know maybe right there is on crowd. but you're right, if the project still running, then this thread should become active and updated. I hope the dev will have some kind of marketing to attract more users in trying this game.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: