Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:39:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Layer 2 scaling solution Nahmii (Nii)  (Read 233 times)
Aihonaken (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 08:40:48 AM

So I found this layer2 scaling solution and it's quite interesting. It has cross-blockchain scaling, and it's for a commercial use. I've read the WP, and it makes me feel strong about the project. Thoughts?
wp: https://www.nahmii.io/nahmii%20White%20Paper%20v2.0.pdf

Nilakshan

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 05:39:22 AM

Yeah cannot agree more for the need of scaling solution for Ethereum. Ethereum can execute 15 transactions per second and Bitcoin can process seven. Visa, a common benchmark for the crypto community, processes roughly 20k-40k transactions per second. Nahmii is a second layer scaling solution for the Ethereum blockchain. Second layer solutions are designed to handle much greater transaction volumes than the main Ethereum network.

There are various second layer solution benefits nahmii provides like, Security, Transnational Throughput, Transaction Volume & Gas, Finality, Account flexibility and Upgrades. Also, the best part of Nahmii is to return the transaction fees for the users for the transaction which happened inside the second layer or Hubii network.
Claiming transaction fees: https://medium.com/hubii/guide-claiming-nahmii-fees-753638576c1e
Aihonaken (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 05:36:49 PM

Yes seems solid, hope this guys will be able to make this right. Heard pegnet miners was able to fake the data on oracles, basically made a 51 attack, but things got resolved quickly. Nahmii has oracles too. And the wp said it's trustless. if this is true, than it would be a great solution for the big companies
insanerubberducky

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 09:43:42 AM

They have actually managed to get Nahmii up and running in a real production environment now. i.e an actual commercial adoption of blockchain technology:

https://medium.com/hubii/the-first-commercial-product-on-an-ethereum-second-layer-a-partnership-with-fjord-maritime-122654b5a07e

I think this might be a hidden gem.

Here is a great compressed overview of the timeline: https://heindauven.medium.com/hubii-nahmii-extending-the-timeline-286008d4f27b

JCB44

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 10:42:09 PM

Im very suprised noone talks about this one anymore.
Nevertheless in meanwhile this coin having a great run almost done x10 in last month.
I does have some very decent potencial becoming like next LINK for crazy returns, especially with such partnerships like Microsoft.

Disclaimer: holding HBT + NII from day one never sold any so far.
Random-String-Symphony

Activity: 77
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 05:01:34 PM

Why isn't it mentioned anywhere in L2 comparisons? Why is nobody in DeFi building on it? Or are they but not talking about it?

Strange project. Consensys, Microsoft, Liquid, NEO, yet 0 recent information besides some attempt to P&D it.

⚪ Obyte     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
JCB44

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 05:13:45 PM

Why isn't it mentioned anywhere in L2 comparisons? Why is nobody in DeFi building on it? Or are they but not talking about it?

Strange project. Consensys, Microsoft, Liquid, NEO, yet 0 recent information besides some attempt to P&D it.

Well its because they got small team working behind the scenes and they do not hype anything until its done (Some people say they get funding from some VC firms so tied with a lot of NDA`s)
The fact they kept working during bear market and did not abandon project despite raising not a lot during ICO means its not
just another hype pump project.

As for announcements the next big one is expected in May so we shall see  what happens then Smiley
insanerubberducky

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 07:31:07 AM

I have done a lot of research in to Nahmii and the upcoming partnerships, and connected some of the dots. It seems that they are building a quite large infrastructure for someone, and that it is at least 3-4 VC firms supporting it. I believe they are working on something really interesting, What I have found out and the amount of red tape, and secrecy suggest that Nahmiis real breakout is about to get real.
wolfmeyn

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 12:37:57 PM

1)Do you know how to transfer your nahmii from second layer to firstlayer, so that they are visible on my metamask ?

2)Do you know if Hubii coins will continue to give airdrops of nahmii coins ?
JCB44

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 05:43:48 PM

1)Do you know how to transfer your nahmii from second layer to firstlayer, so that they are visible on my metamask ?

2)Do you know if Hubii coins will continue to give airdrops of nahmii coins ?

Hey.

For first question, you gonna need Hubii core wallet to access Layer-2 balances, official download from dev`s github here - https://github.com/hubiinetwork/hubii-core/releases/tag/v1.4.1

As for second question, there will be 120 airdrops in total, one per month so in total its 10 consecutive years of airdrops, the first 30 airdrops  already happened so far (started since Nov 2018) so there is more 90 months to go.

Hope that helps.
wolfmeyn

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 08:19:48 AM

1) The thing is that im trying to sent some of my Nahmii coins to Ethereum first layer in my metamask account and from there use uniswap to swap them to other coins so that i can cash out some of it. I did access my hubii core and can see my Nahmii coins on the second layer. Just to test it out i tried to sent a small amount Nahmii to my metamask ether account but its not visible there ?
I dont know if im doing something wrong ?
But i read that to cash out i need to transfer them from second layer to first layer ethereum and then use Uniswap ? and im not sure how to do this other than what i tried above.?

Anyone who can help out on this Smiley ?   
wolfmeyn

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 08:54:22 AM

5000NAHMII (75USD) GIVEAWAY for the one who can help me out tranasferring some nahmi from second layer to firstlayer ?
JCB44

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 10:40:19 AM

5000NAHMII (75USD) GIVEAWAY for the one who can help me out tranasferring some nahmi from second layer to firstlayer ?

First off all you will need a Hubii core wallet to interact with token on 2nd layer; link to download - https://github.com/hubiinetwork/hubii-core/releases/tag/v1.4.1
And here is the guide how to make a withdrawal - https://medium.com/hubii/nahmii-guide-how-to-withdraw-tokens-74224c76ac64

If you are serious about giveaway, here is my address - 0xa295a17B235f0a2cc8A3B28705Cd77817A1D0e24
wolfmeyn

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 09:34:16 AM

when i start the settle balance i get this ERROR : Ledger_contract_transaction_data_error
wolfmeyn

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 09:58:47 AM

I needed to have contract transfer active on my ledger. but now it gives another error TX_MINED_ERROR
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: