Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:54:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you Own or Manage a Telegram group, AND a Twitter account? See This👁️  (Read 155 times)
anosike (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2020, 02:26:09 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2020, 04:30:12 PM by anosike

...if you answered YES to the question above☝️ then here's an EXCELLENT Idea to help you SAVE your  time⏲️...and Strength

https://i.postimg.cc/dtM8DYH7/light-bulb-3104355-1280.jpg

So the time's EXACTLY 11:59 pm on a sunday

...and i just finished working on an ENERGY-SAVING tool that'll help my lazy ass self to Save-Time on one of my many jobs.

You see, when i am not saving lives (as a Medical Doctor), writing stuff, learning new things or having a beer🍺

...i manage the Telegram and Twitter accounts of half a dozen crypto-(and non-crypto)-related platforms.

Part of my job as a Telegram/ Twitter Manager is to:

- create 1-3 Tweets on these twitter accounts

- Get the tweet links to ALL these tweets

- share the Tweet links on their telegram.

...this can be exhaustingly time-consuming...😓

Yet, i do this EVERY-SINGLE-DAY

...for 6 Different Platforms.

Using my knowledge of telegram bot creation

...which i acquired through thousands of hours of study and practice

...i finally made time out of my busy schedule

...to create something that'll assist me with my work.

A Customized Telegram Bot 🤖...

How EXACTLY does this Bot BENEFIT you as a Telegram & Twitter owner?

Well, Just Imagine this...

- You tweet messages or announcements on your platform's twitter account

- And they are AUTOMATICALLY sent as a message to your telegram group.

This saves you  from ALL the stress involved in Getting These Tweet Links and Posting them Manually.

Isn't that something you'd want?

Below Is A SCREENSHOT OF A BOT I BUILT FOR THE CRYPTO PLATFORM - DoYourTip (DYT)

https://i.postimg.cc/cHLj8ZrG/A-Gallery-35.jpg

https://www.uptrennd.com/post-detail/do-you-own-or-manage-a-telegram-group-and-a-twitter-account-if-yes-then-here-s-an-excellent-idea-to-help-you-save-your-time-and-strength~Mjk2NDcw#postMTAyNzY5Mg

As you can see In The Article Above, The Bot AUTOMATICALLY shares a tweet + the tweet link to your Telegram group.

HOW CAN YOU GET YOUR OWN CUSTOMIZED  BOT?

Creating a Customized bot like this for you will cost $50

...but if you ORDER FROM ME TODAY, you will get it at Just $21

AND that's not all You Get

You will also Get:

1. 1 FREE Blog Article that will Describe Everything Wonderful about your platform (Worth $20)

2. 1 FREE TWEET to to my 3,500+ followers About Your platform , PLUS at least 50 Retweets from my Loyal followers to THEIR followers (Worth $15)

3. [PDF] 100 Success SECRETS To Increase your Profits and Sales Using Twitter Business Strategies by Daniel Clark:

This ebook will reveal 100 Secret Twitter Business strategies used by social media marketers to increase their sales(Worth $7.99)

4. [PDF] The Art of Marketing on Youtube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for Success by Calvin Kennedy:

This ebook will reveal to you how you can Market your products to youtube, facebook, twitter, instagram (Worth $11.99)

5. [PDF] How You Can Hack Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, Twitter by Shekhar Mishra:

This ebook will reveal to you underground techniques you can use to hack a facebook, whatsapp, instagram or twitter accout & protect yourself from hackers (Worth $9.97)

TOTAL BONUS WORTH: $64.95

Cost of Bot: $50

Total Package Cost: $114.95

...BUT all you have to pay if you Order Now is just $21.

Telegram: t.me/lowkylancer

Fiverr: fiverr.com/cryptovybe (ordering from here MAY incur additional charges)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: