Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:38:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What does success mean?  (Read 948 times)
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 2154

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2020, 12:45:06 PM

The term success is used when you achieve something. It's not a word that you use only one time but multiple times in your lifetime. For example, after you successfully graduated from high school, then you work hard to become a successful undergrad student. With that in mind, in business, the organization always seeking profits, and its performance is reflected on the financial statements.

Good financial statements = success.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 12:49:07 PM

Success depends on the angle at which you are viewing the situation.

For example, Iagon project is struggling for volume on panxora exchange, but has theor products develop and at beta testing at this moment. Crucially, thats a success on the part of the team; but ideally investors have been left with a valueless token for over 2 years, is that a success on the part of investors ? NO.

So in my opinion, true success is when the project products is developed and functional, and also when the trading volume is impressive, and an example to this is the Mixin (XIN TOKEN) project.

I hope in the future, we have clearer projects, not just copy and paste projects as today.
Isn't it that the given example is only an example of a one-sided success, it can't be called a success if there is a part of the project that is highly affected or having an experience of failure. As you have said, investors have been left with a valueless token, it only means that there will be no new expected investors, so the development and such thing that can improve the project will be useless if the trust of investors is already gone due to their experience.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 01:13:29 PM

Success i think to most of the projects is long term development. Many projects at this moment are dying in a sudden after their campaign period. More likely, projects are being drag down by the market behavior. Long term plans I think is rare to most of the projects. Projects nowadays are easily giving up when things do not go with their expectations. Projects which are having huge plans in the future are those who are fighting for survival at this point. Just observe those projects who are running for years already. Popularity is getting bigger which would be good for future developments and progress in general.

For me, if we are talking about new projects, a successful project is simple! Once they deliver the product whether they follow their roadmap or even there was such a delay, they will still deliver the project, a working one, maybe there are flaws but surely improvement is there once it is being tested. That is my take for a successful project.
It won't be a success but rather accomplishment. If their goal would stop at a point wherein they delivered their products to theit consumers, it would be the end. And that simply is not a success. A success is something continuous.

Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 01:16:26 PM

As for me, I'd like to divide that between long term and short term success.

every project has a road map or a plan they follow, and if they were able meet that per schedule and it makes investors happy, that's called short term success, but to get the ultimate success is what most investors are looking for as they believe that start up projects take time to mature and that's the reason they hold.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 01:21:59 PM

It's different when it comes to crypto currency projects or as we call it ICO's and IEO's.
Marketing strategy is important here.
You will need a good team that will target the real buyers or investors.

Where to find them is the real problem.
You will need some connection for it to be done.
Then, it also includes making a hype in social media.

That could mean success at the end for this projects. But that is still unsure.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 01:33:08 PM

Also for me, success is being the roadmaps of each project are being completely, without tons of to be postponed.
Especially even how bear or bull market is, the project still continues and follow their plan. Some of the projects vanish when the market before was in bear run.
Correct, if the team provides everything from the roadmaps and they are working whatever situation is present from the market. It's not just for the
value but from how the team progressively brings updates and how they are performing from time to time.
Many projects has been delayed each time there's  a bear that's being felt and mostly those kind of project died naturally incoming time.
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 02:05:50 PM

As for me, I'd like to divide that between long term and short term success.

every project has a road map or a plan they follow, and if they were able meet that per schedule and it makes investors happy, that's called short term success, but to get the ultimate success is what most investors are looking for as they believe that start up projects take time to mature and that's the reason they hold.

Lots of them are afraid of holding, no matter how good the project is, except very few who truly understand.
The only problem I have when it comes to a project that shows the good potential is if the team eventually dump what they have. I believe that a project that is able to stay alive and well for more than two years, listed already, with good volume and trading on several exchanges, is a project on the verge of success because that is not enough to conclude it has succeeded. Even bitcoin as old and as good as it is, cannot be said to have outrightly succeeded.
A project that has not been fully adopted is not yet successful.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 02:37:14 PM

By and large, success is the achievement of goals.  Success for investors is making a profit on investment.  For the founders of the project, this is a working platform with a future development perspective and a useful product that works and thereby benefits all participants.  For me personally, success is a hobby, which gives peace of mind and the opportunity to realize my dreams. And, of course, be financially independent.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 02:57:05 PM

In my opinion, the word success has a two definition but it depends on the perspective of the people involved with that particular project its a kind of partiality involving the results if the target was achieved in the prescription period or even the development was done slowly but it was completed within schedule I think it was also considered a partial success too so the bottom line here is the results.     
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 04:33:36 PM

Success is a word when you successfully achieve your goals,

The goals you envision or what you have planned for a long time. This has nothing to do with how you see your success or how others see you achieve your goals. Success is something that you achieve in your hard work and knowledge by producing the product or the exact outcome you vision for your success.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

sifonE

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 04:56:11 PM

Well you have said well,
in my own little view of points, you are basically saying that money poured in to a project is not what determined the success right?
now let me brief you sometimes money is needed to make a project a project successful, any project without funding is going no were irrespective of the value and economic benefits so there are two things to be determined which are :
1. funding
2. Benefit and factors.

that is why we see many project fails and succeed as well.
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 05:49:34 PM

Well everyone have their opinion about success. From my perspective success is when a project complete their goals and can keep maintain the development the project it self. Maybe the price is low but they always improve & for me is a succed project.

bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 05:59:37 PM

Being listed on a big exchanges means a lot to the success of any project. If it’s not listed on a big exchange it’s likely to fail. The reason why people are worried about projects being listed on a small exchange is because by being listed on a small exchange it will lack the audience/investors that’s needed to keep it running. And another thing you have to know is that most of these small exchanges are not worth it and they are known for promoting scam projects at times.

So, people tends not to like them, and prefer that the project is listed on a bigger exchange.
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 06:30:03 PM

Being listed on a big exchanges means a lot to the success of any project. If it’s not listed on a big exchange it’s likely to fail. The reason why people are worried about projects being listed on a small exchange is because by being listed on a small exchange it will lack the audience/investors that’s needed to keep it running. And another thing you have to know is that most of these small exchanges are not worth it and they are known for promoting scam projects at times.

So, people tends not to like them, and prefer that the project is listed on a bigger exchange.
Indeed. Being successful projects means they have a chance to get enlisted in big exchanges like binance, and they have a great price in the market that no investors would be mad after participating in that project. A successful project would also continue to develop and innovates it's coin to keep themselves running.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 07:08:52 PM

Success can have many definitions to most people but the most important definition of success borders around many things or deciding factors. In my own opinion, for a project to be seen as being successful then the team must have worked hard to ensure their use case is working which will lead to the project having value and this value is gotten by the number of users using  the products and services; that is, the higher the number of users, the higher the token price. This is why once the number of users in a community start reducing or becomes inactive, the project will start lossing value or rather the token price will start dropping. In the case of exchange, a project without good products and services will rarely have good token price even when listed on good exchanges; but once the products are effective, and are being used then the price will be attractive hence the project can be said to be a success.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 08:29:30 PM

Success is when the project can remain alive even after a huge decrease in the value of their product and their investors will remain supportive of them. Success is when there are unity, trust, and support between the project and investor

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Maackayon1

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 08:38:13 PM

This is so good. Although some projects are making constant progress. Not so easy but they are trying. Untill the final goal is achieved, success is in stages.

❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰
❱ Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols ❰
https://yearner.finance
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 08:41:32 PM

I can see where you are coming from, people do invest in a project first because they think they can make money from it, that is what represent success,  the level and rate of development is secondary and is just there to help sustain the price. It is not just in Crypto that this happens look at the S&P 500 and you realize that most of these companies are just paper rich

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 08:57:31 PM

The meaning of success in Crypto is a successful project on raising funds through ICO, IEO or STO. What can be concluded is that investors or communities benefit when promoting the project. This is driven by the registration of the Coin in the top exchange and the developer and team members are active in developing the project so that it invites large companies to collaborate. everyone certainly has a different meaning in the interpretation of success in Crypto.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 09:47:08 PM

Success is just a goal the more you thrive the more you will meet your goal and that goal define who you are. But talking about the success in projects is a little different than your personal goals because it's a team goal. Everyone is working so hard so that they could attain their goal in the future. No matter how hard it would be as long as you're motivated to pursue your goal you will attain it in no time.

But these projects are just a mere imitation of the existing ones and chances of getting it to succeed will run short once there's a lot like you who also imitate the same project. Being the original creator is what makes you stand to all of them and that is not a given so you have to find your way to make it happen. Just like Satoshi did.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: