Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:35:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto telegram channels  (Read 405 times)
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2020, 05:41:23 AM

The article quoted here is a "sponsored" one. I hope everyone posting here knows and understand what that means. It is a paid article posted on coinidol and is being "shilled" here since posting here is free and thus getting some traffic from the forum.

Of course whether to trust a telegram signal channel is the person's own choice but there are fools who think they will make money listening to other people and how they predict the market because they never ventured into the stock market let alone the crypto market. But these people are also the ones who end up calling bitcoin a scam because they lost money while listening to a shill promoter.

It is always better to develop your own APIs for keeping track of market volume and orders as well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 06:46:14 PM

There is no best telegram channel/group or in the making that promotes something or anything that they can gain, most of them are promoting their services (obviously), biased reviews, useless airdrop, and bounties, especially baseless trading signals.

Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 08:53:32 PM

There is no best telegram channel/group or in the making that promotes something or anything that they can gain, most of them are promoting their services (obviously), biased reviews, useless airdrop, and bounties, especially baseless trading signals.

For people who do have experience then they will surely tell these things which i do fully agree on this one where i dont see the relevance of these crypto channels on publishing out news yet most of them are just
being linked up with known news sites that we know but most of the time they are just shilling out their service or just trying to spread out links neither came from a bounty project, hyip and other
related stuffs thats why i highly put this thing on ignore and im just using telegram for contacting some of my friends but in talks of crypto related things then its already a dead thing for me.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1730

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 07:49:13 AM

Cahennel Telegram will not be the best place to look for really good ICO / IEO recommendations.

We know that today's telegram channels can be made by anyone. Many scammers who use telegram channels to trap people to take advantage as much as possible. Telegram channels with many members will not guarantee that they are relevant and can be trusted.

I get a lot of fraudulent updates when I join many telegram channels and it's very annoying and I have to be careful not to be fooled by scammers.

This forum is one of the places you can rely on to find information that you don't get on the telegram channel.

pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 05:11:32 PM

I always think telegram channels could not be best place for news as forum is always there. maximum times what we get news from telegram channels is false or fake so that newbies or new traders face problem to their investment. So love forum and live well.

thanks.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 06:19:27 PM

Most of the telegram channels run paid promotion and sometimes they used to provide trading signals. If a person genuinely wants to learn to trade they should stay away from any kind of such signals. When ever investing any ICO/IPO it is better to investigate personally.

Mknayak

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 03:16:40 AM

Now everyday some new crypto channel created , Maximum number of channels are coping other big channel
pankaj1234
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 05:39:46 AM

We need crypto telegram channels because with help of these channels we will know what is going with the project right know. You can asked admins what you want or like to know very easily. There are also some airdrops sharing channel . With help of These channels all airdrop coming in one channel you can choose and do what ever you want. Some tines crypto channels organise quiz contest you can take part in it and earn some cryptocurrencies. So looking at these channels they are very good for giving us lots of news about cryptocurrencies.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2020, 06:19:55 AM

We need crypto telegram channels because with help of these channels we will know what is going with the project right know. You can asked admins what you want or like to know very easily.
That is different. The channels being talked about here are run by non-authentic people who are self-proclaimed market experts and technical analysts. People who subscribe to these channels only help in inflating their subscriber number and nothing good comes out of it from reading a bunch of analysis posts just to pump the market. You need to do your own TA for that.

There are also some airdrops sharing channel .
Airdrops are just more shitcoins to pile up in your already filled up shitstack of tokens.

Some tines crypto channels organise quiz contest you can take part in it and earn some cryptocurrencies.
Thats not bad as long as it is a quiz that is not directed to buying/shadow shilling a certain asset. Like making the subscribers accept that a certain asset is going big when it is actually false.

So looking at these channels they are very good for giving us lots of news about cryptocurrencies.
Not really.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Strufmbae

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 05:32:27 AM

Wildcats Everywhere, Telegram Channel Links posted by OP is way better than what you're trying to promote.

Join and Leave. two easy options.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: