Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:33:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people run away from trading!!!  (Read 3087 times)
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 04:09:52 AM

1. Lack Of Proper Trading Education

2. No Risk Management

3. Lack Of Patience

4. Having that mindset that trading is an easy money generator.
5. They set up goals basing on others positive outcomes
6. Emotion

Lots of experience or things that you should face on first before for you to able to learn.
It will vary on each person because not all would have the same effort on learning things up.

Yes, i think these things are very urgent for every trader. Without trading education a man can not focus to perfect trading and at the same time patience, emotions, management and finally goal set. But problem is every time market behaviors are not same as we planned so that we missed our goal at that time we have to be patience and have to analysis the market so that there would be lack possibility for next failure.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 06:02:34 AM

Improper training will lead to the main reason why people run away from trading. And if someone gets it right, it is an experience that can lead to financial stability. Impatient and fear of missing out is also other factors
There will be no training if they are not dedicated,Trading is not just like a Job that you only need to enter
your office and bosses will give you task to fulfill .

Trading is a complete combination of being employee and employer because here you need to make
thorough research and you will also need to act on that findings.

and also without Greed in your Heart then maybe the chance of gaining is higher and the demand of profit
 will surely come easier.

Never lose your temper,be Man enough to stand on your decision and also expect some losses
because there is no perfect trading,everyone lose sometimes.

Anish02

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 07:19:44 PM

When people keep losing more money which is not affordable for them to lose then they will run away from their trading its not bad though if they realize that before losing all of their money.But when someone keep making profits and losing at the same time due to lot of factors then they should follow different strategies like money management, increase their trading skill will help them to reduce the losses and will make them to be in profits overall.
Everyone has a different risk tolerance and risk understanding, some traders love to take risk for doubling their budget less than week in short term swings. Some traders look for 10% annual profit per year. The first category traders usually fail and give up about trading especially if the market is more volatile.
Even aiming for 10% overall profit for a month is okay but expecting doubling in a month or in days will result into getting rekt so just take risks only if the goal is reachable or better don't take any risk, just go with holding bitcoin for years which will give the same amount of profits with less to no efforts.
Those who don't do well in trading while chasing the goal which doesn't seem to reachable are always had to happily make an investment in bitcoin because it is an only possible way to cover all losses which has caused during the trading, which can replace with profit by holding bitcoin for a long period of time.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 07:31:59 PM

I have been reading a lot of articles on the forum and i have to say a lot of people are already giving up on trading due to some minor/major setbacks.

I write this article today to explain some few reasons why i think people are not really comfortable with the trading environment.
A wise man once said " Lack of education causes lack of progress which in turn causes lack of motivation". Most new traders have a common believe that the trading market is a Fast Money Producing market which is very wrong. Instead of learning the basics of trading and develop a reliable trading skill they settle for Signal groups or end up investing in a scam so called (money multipler groups).

2. No Risk Management
I am a victim of "No Risk Mangement". In my earlier days of trading, i always try to maximize profits neglecting the probability of the loss if a trading day/week doesn't go my way. The market is becoming unpredictable day by day, therefore traders new or experienced need to have a proper risk management regardless of your analysis of the market. I personally enter a position with 3 -- 5% risk of my total equity.

3. Lack Of Patience
The trading market is not always green or red, it's unpredictable as i mentioned earlier so there will be good and bad days for a constant trader. The aim of all traders is to at least 10X their loss in profits but if this is not the same for you, you need to be really patient with the market and try and go through your analysis and strategies all over again. Sometimes it might even require you changing the pairs you trade.

Additional information and advices would be appreciated. Thank You, Stay Home, Stay Safe.

Apparently most of the people I do think are :-

Scared to loose money
Cannot invest much time

I do think in trading one needs a lot of time and ofcourse , even a single mistake can cost you a lot .
It is really hard sometimes to keep track of the market , the prices changes every second and therefore most people unfortunately have that negative feeling that they won't be able to perform better . At the same time their past mistakes makes them really think about doing it again .

Contrary to popular belief I do think trading is actually not about luck , but rather it's Time , Investment, Strategy . It is an art , the person who knows how to do it can actually become rich in a matter of days I would say .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 08:10:08 PM

Those who don't do well in trading while chasing the goal which doesn't seem to reachable are always had to happily make an investment in bitcoin because it is an only possible way to cover all losses which has caused during the trading, which can replace with profit by holding bitcoin for a long period of time.
If you keep failing in a trading method it doesn't mean you have to completely skip trading, you can try to switch your trading method like day trading into mid or short term but for doing this you need to have enough capital that's why its always better to start trading with very low amount from your total capital investments on cryptos.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 08:04:06 AM

I have been reading a lot of articles on the forum and i have to say a lot of people are already giving up on trading due to some minor/major setbacks.

I write this article today to explain some few reasons why i think people are not really comfortable with the trading environment.
A wise man once said " Lack of education causes lack of progress which in turn causes lack of motivation". Most new traders have a common believe that the trading market is a Fast Money Producing market which is very wrong. Instead of learning the basics of trading and develop a reliable trading skill they settle for Signal groups or end up investing in a scam so called (money multipler groups).

2. No Risk Management
I am a victim of "No Risk Mangement". In my earlier days of trading, i always try to maximize profits neglecting the probability of the loss if a trading day/week doesn't go my way. The market is becoming unpredictable day by day, therefore traders new or experienced need to have a proper risk management regardless of your analysis of the market. I personally enter a position with 3 -- 5% risk of my total equity.

3. Lack Of Patience
The trading market is not always green or red, it's unpredictable as i mentioned earlier so there will be good and bad days for a constant trader. The aim of all traders is to at least 10X their loss in profits but if this is not the same for you, you need to be really patient with the market and try and go through your analysis and strategies all over again. Sometimes it might even require you changing the pairs you trade.

Additional information and advices would be appreciated. Thank You, Stay Home, Stay Safe.

Scared to loose money
Cannot invest much time

I do think in trading one needs a lot of time and ofcourse , even a single mistake can cost you a lot .
It is really hard sometimes to keep track of the market , the prices changes every second and therefore most people unfortunately have that negative feeling that they won't be able to perform better . At the same time their past mistakes makes them really think about doing it again .

Contrary to popular belief I do think trading is actually not about luck , but rather it's Time , Investment, Strategy . It is an art , the person who knows how to do it can actually become rich in a matter of days I would say .
You just said what I'm about to say lol. Most of people who quit trading because they thought the cryptocurrency market is so easy to earn money. They just throw their money to the market without understanding how the market works. Therefore, it brought losses that they are so afraid of. They want to earn profit but don't want to invest their time in studying and learning any basic knowledge. Hence, they thought cryptocurrency is nothing but gambling. Therefore, they quit!

SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 10:30:14 PM

2. No Risk Management

3. Lack Of Patience

Scared to loose money
Cannot invest much time

frankly speaking, trading is quite a tedious job online especially if you want to make the most out of it. A non passive trader will show a lot of dedication towards acquisition of knowledge and skills which comes from many years of pracyice.I have been there and done that but I couldn't continue due to the nature of my offline job which is equally mentally demanding and time consuming

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
EmpowNetwork

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2020, 02:11:47 AM

They think that they can make money quickly and easily. They believe in advertising. But they lack knowledge.
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 02:39:12 AM

If you keep failing in a trading method it doesn't mean you have to completely skip trading, you can try to switch your trading method like day trading into mid or short term but for doing this you need to have enough capital that's why its always better to start trading with very low amount from your total capital investments on cryptos.
I think when you have failed in trading, you should stop and replace another trading strategy because this is a way to help you recover your lost money in the past. I always have a backup plan when I invest and always know how to secure my assets in this market. However, sometimes I cannot predict what will happen, so losing money when the market collapses is unavoidable.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 05:12:02 AM

They keep loosing not an investment, but also patience in placing the order because most of the inexperience people will always buy them at higher prices and suddenly market drops. When the coin prices are low they failed to buy them, but later once the market, they might easily lose the value of their investment.

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 05:26:38 AM

Its not the trading strategy that makes people lose money, its more like their execution or risk. Everybody knows that indicators are never 100% accurate, hence you need a plan when your trade doesn't work how to get out. You need to learn to cut the trade quick and let your winners run. Hence why most people lose money overall. They quickly take profits and let their losers build up and eventually dig themselves into a deep hole. Basically trading without a stop loss.

Its a tough game, you either get it or you don't. Eventually 99% of people will just lose interest and go and find a different hobby. The ones that make it usually make a career out of it due to the huge gains of money that it can bring. However keep in mind that not everybody gets to trade in their bath rob while sitting on their pool side in their mansion. If it was that easy then everybody would be doing it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
simmonjoshua

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 11:10:36 AM

In my opinion, risk invoved with the market and trading is something that definitely stops the person to trade. There are many kinds of risk involved with the trading that is market risks, investment risks and trading risks. In order to succeed risk management is the catch.
onrise

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 11:30:07 AM

Trading is not every job as it involves a high risk which not many of them can take it. Another thing is that people generally without knowing in what they trade or having nay skillset or any idea about the market situation start trading based on third party or anyone’s recommendation and this result in the losses for them. It is very important to know our self in what we trade and the entry and exit points if we need to make profits from it.

████████▀         ▀████████
███████             ███████
███████             ███████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████
CHIPS!
▄▄▀▀▀█████████▄▄
██▄███████████████
█▄████████████████
██████████████████
▄█▀▀▀██████████████▄
█▄▄██████████████████
▀████▀██████▀ ▄▀█▀
██ ▀▀███▀ ▄▀▄██
███
████████▀▄█████
▄███████████████▄
▀████████████████▀
▀██████ ████▀▀

▄▄██████ ███ ██████▄▄
$100,000       
EVENT
!
The Ultimate Crypto Casino
9 CRYPTOCURRENCIES
   ▄█████████████▄     ▄▄▄
  █████████████████   █████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▀
▄███████████████████▄   ▄
███▀             ▀███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ▀▀▀
███▄             ▄███
▀███████████████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████████▀▀▀███
  ███████████▄▄▄███
  ▀███████████████▀

▄███████████▄
██  █████████
██  █████████
█████▀ ▀█████ █████▄
████ ▄█▄ ████ ██████
████ ▀█▀ ████ ██████
█████▄ ▄█████ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
▀███████████▀ ██████
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
       █████████████
       ▀███████████▀

Bright_dhykseen

Activity: 84
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 11:58:42 AM

2. No Risk Management

3. Lack Of Patience

• Get rich quick mentality
  • Zero passion
  • Fear of losing money
  • Trying to play it safe
  • Lack of consistency
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 05:16:12 PM

Its not the trading strategy that makes people lose money, its more like their execution or risk. Everybody knows that indicators are never 100% accurate, hence you need a plan when your trade doesn't work how to get out. You need to learn to cut the trade quick and let your winners run. Hence why most people lose money overall. They quickly take profits and let their losers build up and eventually dig themselves into a deep hole. Basically trading without a stop loss.

Its a tough game, you either get it or you don't. Eventually 99% of people will just lose interest and go and find a different hobby. The ones that make it usually make a career out of it due to the huge gains of money that it can bring. However keep in mind that not everybody gets to trade in their bath rob while sitting on their pool side in their mansion. If it was that easy then everybody would be doing it.
Reality of trading is you can't be in profits all the time due to the volatility so be prepared to make up if you loss at some point but people go all in is the real reason why the number of fail I in high.Even if we are not good at analyzing the market with indicator still we can make profits with mid term trading that is why changing the trading strategy is important when someone keep losing.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
fullhdpixel

Activity: 2800
Merit: 608

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 08:11:36 PM

Lack of proper preparation must be part of it, but there is still that risk of losing your money in it, it never change. If you choose to be a day trader you should be ready to accept that there are times you will lose. And I think the fact that there is risk is part of what scares people away from trading, especially those that don’t really have money to waste in trading.

It’s not everyone that has that kind of money, so if you don’t have it, it’s always best for you to stay clear from trading until you’re ready. So, it is not just about lack of education, and Patience. It will be a very bad idea for anyone to start trading with their savings, because you never know if you’re going to lose the money. And losses are more likely to occur when you’re still new into trading.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 05:59:52 PM

Not everyone finds trading easy, some people find it very difficult to deal with, that is why they run away from it. You think trading doesn't require courage? It requires the biggest courage, the courage to lose money that you earned hardly by working, so it is not that simple to just put all that money into something and lose it.

Of course if you are a good trader or an investor you might have became lucky and invested small to something that later became very big which would allow you to have a lot more to invest and you could do it. But not everyone is lucky neither, so they have to put their own money into it. Combine both of this together and you got yourself some sort of reason to panic while trading, these two are not the only reasons but the biggest I am aware of.
If the results are anything to go by then we must say that the majority of traders find the activity incredibly difficult as they never see any kind of profits, and it is not really that surprising trading is the ultimate game, you are playing against every single other person in the market and there is only one goal, to take money from each other, and the only way to do this is to try to outsmart your opponents and this can be very difficult because at the same time you need to pay taxes and fees and this makes trading even harder to the point that very few can succeed.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 02:05:02 PM

Maybe because they are afraid to lose their capital investment. That's the only reason I saw with it for running away from trading business.
But if We know to ourselves that you have enough idea and knowledge perhaps there's no reason for us to run away from it. But I respect them if they run away, because is not that easy earn money nowadays.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 11:47:44 AM

Maybe because they are afraid to lose their capital investment. That's the only reason I saw with it for running away from trading business.
But if We know to ourselves that you have enough idea and knowledge perhaps there's no reason for us to run away from it. But I respect them if they run away, because is not that easy earn money nowadays.
There is this feeling of not being able to do it as well as some other people that scares everyone. Running away from trading doesn't mean that people will never trade, it is just happens time to time. For example I have a friend who made a lot of profit during a certain period trading but then he stopped because he was afraid that his income couldn't continue forever like that so he stopped but eventually he came back and traded some more.

Those people exist and they do end up coming back to trading eventually. Of course there could be some people who stop trading all together because let's face it it is a very stressful thing and not everyone could do it easily as well as others and that added extra stress may not be something they want in their life so they remove it all together.
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 03:44:58 PM

Trading is not just a game, Trading requires skill,
if you do not have the skill then your trading will be in vain and always lose, like gamble

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: