Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:36:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What was your experience trading cryptocurrency?  (Read 1190 times)
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 02:27:04 AM

My first trading experience is just the same as you, OP. I also lost every money I had because of my lack of knowledge and experience. That time I give up because there are people who says that trading is not for everyone, while some advices me to move forward and learn from my mistakes. Earning experience and knowledge will take a lot of time and learning will always be there.
The key is knowledge, especially when we need money for our daily lives something that we must know is knowledge how to get it. I'm not wierd if there is a rich people getting from his legacy and he doesn't know how to get money/how to grow his money without a knowledge he will lose all of his wealth easily.

But it will be different if there is a poor person but he try to find more and look for a knowledge first before his intention to get money. Because with the knowledge we will get as we wanted, we can build a system and make a lot of strategy to get it. Ans this is work if you have intention to be a trader, first of all you need to know the strategy or the basic strategy about trading. When you've got it I think you will be easy to earn money through it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 11:21:54 AM

At the beginning days of cryptocurrency trading everyone might have experienced loss.

That's for sure, no perfect trades at the beginning you may really suffered losses.

Some quits, and the rest stands with the statement never give up.

Those who are keen to succeed will continue pursuing their journey and gained success.

The person with the never give up mentality keeps on making mistakes, but learns something from the mistakes of the past.

Mistakes made them to realized what are the missing link to make a better decisions.
adjust and continue to learned.

If OP had planned perfectly he could've overcome the crash or the big loss.

Planning is very important, sticking with every plans gives you higher chance to survive and succeed.

desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 08:58:09 PM

So far, as bitcoin has no improvement in its price, I try to use altcoin to somehow have a small profit. A little progress is also a progress so as soon as I can, I trade using those shitcoins that others say. If bitcoin's price is not increasing, why settle and wait for that to move when you can find another way to earn a profit.

Holding bitcoin is okay but we have no idea when its price will increase in the market, so if I were you, I will try to look for more ways on how can i grow my investments.

If there's an opportunity to use other coins, grab it!

You need to have big cox to trade altcoins.
Given that they themselves have certain characteristics in pricing, they in addition depend on bitcoin, which can turn the game plan at any time.Trading bitcoins is very difficult, and doubling altcoins.
There are no 100% reliable indicators that could accurately predict the movement of prices, this greatly complicates and introduces an element of luck and chance.

crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 11:54:52 PM

At first I'm really nervous because I'm still not used to do it and I still do not understand a lot of things but after many months, I began to understand what I'm into. Through a lot of experiences, I began to make my own trading system that is really suitable in my personality and skills. I also experience a lot of failure and I believe that it is inevitable and we shoukd understand. If we experienced to play then maybe there is something that we didn't yet know and understand.
You are very wise in this matter. Realizing that trading has risks and is not always profitable is good awareness. From mistakes, we do an evaluation to determine the right strategy at the next opportunity.
When I first traded, I was afraid, even though I had tried using the trading simulator application many times, when my direct practice remained nervous. Well, that's the stage we have to go through.
Profit and loss come and go. Analysis that has been done in-depth is not always right on target. Mental and patience really trained. The thing that is still difficult for me to control until now is feeling greedy, sometimes it is too forced to enter the market because I want a bigger profit, even though the risk is too high.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2020, 09:48:21 PM

I tried of myself and succeeded doing the trade. Myself started an account in an exchange to sell some tokens received from bounty campaign participation. First trade successfully completed, further I understood the basic of buying low and selling high. This made me interested, and continued doing the trade.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 04:48:23 AM

Painful. Fear of losing out made me literally lose everything lmao. It's like I made a compromise, instead of losing everything, I might as well just lose a part of it and call it quits. Did that for about 3-4 times before thinking, "Am I retarded?". Stopped trading since then and now I just like to look at charts and movements without any reason at all. Even if I am not trading, just seeing the price go up and down makes me quite satisfied. I didn't really experience any FUD tbh, hell, I don't look up much with regards to news tbh, and I see no need to. When I traded, I always just thought of what I can do to make profit or make it even out, which most of the time happened, I lost out. But well, experience is experience after all.
There is always pain especially if we are still new in the market where we keep losing our money. The pain of losing money in trading is unimaginable especially if we have high capital and that is why proper risk management is important. I tried to all in before in just one trade and it is one of the trade that I will never forget because I lose 0.2 btc in that dumb trade. It is huge money for me because my capital is only average. That is the reason why I intend to study risk management.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 05:58:37 AM

I earned more than $ 2000 with one action in 2017 when at that time I was aiming to buy bitcoin so that it could be saved as an asset next year. But it's good luck that the price of bitcoin went up high for those 3 days. my experience with unexpected profits in the cryptocurrency market. While I once felt panicked when trading XVG which at that time did not suddenly go down with a value that was quite detrimental and forced me to panic sell, even though it had not been there for 6 hours.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2020, 07:54:43 AM

I have had the good, the bad and the ugly experiences in my 5 years of trading crypto. I have traded of different platforms, and on each of these platforms i have different stories to tell.

Lets start from the good, i remember earning 5 thousand dollars in a single night , i couldn't express my joy that night, you would think i had won millions of dollars, that night i was on a winning steak.

To the bad, i lost 1 thousand dollars in a single trade, i was a new trader then and I didn't know the tips of trading. For the ugly, I made a revenge trade and lost more money.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 08:06:59 AM

Generally I have done quite well from trading, certainly making more profits than losses. Two key points for me are 1) if a coin is moving quickly in price, but there is no obvious reason for it, then be very wary, and 2) don't be impatient, if a trade starts going the wrong way you need to decide if it is sensible to cut your losses or more sensible to wait days or weeks for the loss to turn into a gain.

The biggest mistake I made was not to be aware of the tax implications of trading, which ended up costing me a bit in my first year. Since then, I've traded less.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: