Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:41:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it safe to claim the free Hex coins - I know Hex is a ponzi scam  (Read 126 times)
Cryptoshire Hashaway (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 11:37:58 AM

I know that Hex is Richard Heart's scam coin, so I wanna dump it on him. The airdrop requires you to sign a transaction with your electrum wallet to get the Hex coins transferred to your ether wallet. Do you guys know if it's safe is there any risk of losing my BTC or maybe he's just collecting bitcoin addresses to track them?

It's this in case you haven't heard of it.
https://youtu.be/s0QUD2Mvzx0

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eplus_Team

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 12:08:50 PM

I know that Hex is Richard Heart's scam coin, so I wanna dump it on him. The airdrop requires you to sign a transaction with your electrum wallet to get the Hex coins transferred to your ether wallet. Do you guys know if it's safe is there any risk of losing my BTC or maybe he's just collecting bitcoin addresses to track them?

If u claim them make sure to move your BTC to a new wallet with a new Privat key, if you do it like this, u will be pretty safe.
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2020, 01:41:46 PM

No, you will not lose BTC unless you write your own Privkey message in it. To track transactions, of course they can do it because you have to give your BTC address to make a sign message.

If you already know that hex is a scam, then why are you still trying?
Are you sure your efforts will get paid valuable?

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
Cryptoshire Hashaway (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 12:52:31 PM

No, you will not lose BTC unless you write your own Privkey message in it. To track transactions, of course they can do it because you have to give your BTC address to make a sign message.

If you already know that hex is a scam, then why are you still trying?
Are you sure your efforts will get paid valuable?

Thanks for the help! Well if there's nothing at stake then why not.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2020, 03:01:48 PM

The most important thing when claiming that shitcoin or any coin, you must know how to protect your wallet and your coins, but why claim airdrops from shit and useless coins it's just a waste of time, there are a lot of good projects out there or you are just claiming for the sake of having as many coin as you can, which is just a waste of time.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: