Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:10:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Three Sequence Code of Creation Theory  (Read 106 times)
Adriane14 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Revolution of Power

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 07:28:37 PM

I would love to share my Theory for you fellow cryptopians

The Fibonacci Fractala of the Universe Creation, Evolution, and Rebirth Sequence

There are always three in the Core element of all the creation into evolution and rebirth. I observed a lot of our universe enigma. I studied many to think about how did our Universe exists in the first place. Does it has some kind of switch if we are like electromagnetic waves vibrating frequencies in a higher level spectrum of vacuum and maybe faster than speed of light. Do we have common relativity to photoelectrical effects if we think of our consciousness at a quantum level?

It looks like these are the three prerequisites good enough to justify creation from scratch of programming a Universe.

Sometimes I want to program another Universe using the secret formula of creation then let it sit it here for billion of years for evolution. What if we discover this hidden knowledge and harness it to build a universe simulation. Maybe the secret is inside that black hole that residing inside the milky way. I think that is the reset button to restart this current dimension we are residing now again.

Of course, it has its own laws that only affect a calculated certain distance. Let's say this current universe of our very dimension we are residing but not affecting any other universe or dimensions meaning in its area of effect are affected directly after the switch button is turned on.

Missing Element = ?

Knowledge, Understanding, Wisdom  - Codes that imbedded within us if we are open and meek enough to acquire it.

God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit - Catholic Trinity belief

Love, Hope, Faith - Codes for without the one nothing is created

Matter, Energies, ? - Programs of the Programmer

Protons, Neutrons, and Electron - The three main parts of an atom

Physical, Spiritual, ? - That's us and them the living

1st heaven, 2nd heaven, 3rd heaven - Christian Heaven Belief of this current heaven human reside in, galactic heaven, and the highest heaven.

Mind, Body, and Soul - The basic formation of a Human being.

Point 1, Point 2, Point 3 - The 1,2,3 of the shape triangle.

Bermuda Triangle - A mystery no one can solve as of now. I think a secret wormhole or blackhole has a connection to it.

Rich, Medium Class, Poor - The fractal of a society.

Consciousness, Thoughts, and Soul - The energies powering the human's being in matter. This may be residing in a quantum level ready to be discovered by the quantum enlightened generations of our time. So in human language lucky people like us who understand the unknown to them.

Height, Width, and Length - 3rd dimensions. This is where normal people are restricted unless Awakened to see the 4th and above dimensions.

Husband, Wife, Children - People that's us and them

Man, Women, Child - People that's us and them

Energy, Frequency, and Vibration - Secret of the Universe Formula according to Nikola Tesla.

Trust, Respect, and Support - Each of us should do this to build a foundation that will last and stand the test of time. We are now One in this Organization of enlightened humans. Not a workmate or just acquaintance but One in energies to broaden our knowledge to expansion and evolution of humanity.

Matter, Atoms, and Quantum - Programs in order with their smallest scale?

Nature, Geometry, Algebra - A connected fractals

Ocean, Sky, Land - Three Nature of a Sphere Earth that contains life and evolution.

Science, Religion, Humanity - Civilization, Society, and the World. Without the Wisdom of each nothing make sense.

Darkness, Light, ? - The Universe Shadow

Dark matter, light-matter, and gray matter - The Universal color of the Universe

Matter, anti-matter, ? - The ambiguous of matter formation and destruction.

Creation, Destruction, Void - Theory of All

Alpha, Omega, ? - Creation of Universe

Beginning, End, Rebirth - Universe Simulation again and again and until the end of it

He who, He who Is, Who is He - Yahuwah? I think I understand when the Christian Prophet Jesus said he and the Father of Universe are one. Naturally, because they are indeed one he who came from a bosom of the father is considered one even on the matter, but maybe Jesus is telling us in a different way. If we think in a Quantum level that is the energies we come from so I can safely say that he too is my Father and we are one. But if humans do not do his binding then they are not one in consciousness and you will be considered a bastard then. This is how I understand it based on my observation and discovery. I love Science but I never forget that we come from energies before becoming a matter.

1+2=3 - Math

2+1=3 - Math Reverse with the same result

Birth, Adulthood, Grave - Living, the record of it in the lower dimension. Once you open your mind in what happens next to it then you are enlightened. This is not the end of whatever energy is residing inside us. A soul, a spirit the is it the consciousness then we will find it out with the progress of project QNBAI.

Galaxy, Stars, Planets - Universe hanging properties

Hardware, Software, Bits - A Digital computer basic component

Body, Soul, Spirit - Living and the beginning of life to its end

Sickness, Healthy, Perish - The living just like us humans and other living things.

Life, Death, Reborn Again - This one is from the Christian prophet Jesus and Lazarus. That's why I think it is possible to resurrect the dead too through the old matter recreation and my theory of consciousness transfer to a new body either mechanical or a clone of old us.

Sun, Moon, Earth - Enough to sustain life and evolution. When I say evolve that means evolution this is the automatic process and procreation of life. Just as a male and a female producing children and maybe evolve more to a different kind of energies and matter. No sex or with it. For example a programmed one by us, a soul transfer, or DNA alteration of matter.

Deciphering 666 the Beast of Earth

123, 123, 123 - Add those three at the third row and you will see the beast number 666. Add them again now this time in order and still, you will get the result of 666. It means that the Christian 'Beast' must have been created too and will be here sooner than later.

Possible occurrence predictions. Maybe the year 2019 cause if you subtract 2+1 from 9 then it is 6, or 2022 this one is simple addition 2+2+2, or 2031 addition 2+3+1, or 2130 addition 2+1+3, or 2310 addition 2+3+1 or far too year 3210 the Nokia number of 3210. This 3210 is now a 0123 reverse. Nokia will be using 6G soon maybe in 2022, this is connected too.

Looks like this ain't a coincidence after posting my argument and doing quick research there is indeed a possibility that it was connected to it. 'The Nokia 3210 is a GSM cellular phone, announced by Nokia on 18 March 1999'. It was released on the third of 1999 if you reverse 999 it is now 666.

"Latency will be improved through the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to determine the best way to transmit data from the device to the base station and through the network."

Germany, Italy, Japan - Axis Power of the WW2. It seems WW3 is nearer than expected.

Wei, Wu, Shu - Three Kingdoms of Great but divide the old Mainland China.

Lucia Santos, Jacinta, and Francisco Marto - Three Fatima Children Coincidence history said they have seen an Angel and mother of Jesus that is Mary. Note from the book of Christians that even darkness of void can transform into an angel of light. That means science is correct that this energy can only be transferred, conserved, and converted. This energy must be the creation of their visions.

"In the spring and summer of 1916, nine-year-old Lúcia dos Santos and her cousins Francisco and Jacinta Marto were herding sheep at the Cova da Iria near their home village of Aljustrel in the parish of Fátima, Portugal. They later said they were visited three times by an apparition of an angel. They said the angel, who identified himself as the "Angel of Peace" and "Guardian Angel of Portugal", taught them prayers, to make sacrifices, and to spend time in adoration of the Lord."

If you notice 1916 and flip 9 it is 1616 the 1616th year of the Common Era(CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 616th year of the 2nd millennium. Now that 616 root is crazier as it is considered a code to be deciphered by us.

"The three children claimed to have seen the Blessed Virgin Mary in a total of six apparitions between 13 May and 13 October 1917."

This is more interesting to notice the six apparitions.

I did not know they were visited 3 times until I google it and see the wiki. Spooky indeed and was connected to the creation of things living matter energies or not.

Please don't condemn me of forbidden arts or witchcraft. I used old visions faith of religion and my love for modern science knowledge to understand things and produce its Wisdom.

Equation of the three Codes Sequence

C = Creation

3 = A number the 3rd Dominance power

^2= 2nd power squared to get the missing 3

= = equals

C=3^2 - My own interpretation and equation of this sequence.

Formula and Calculation

Formula

3^2 = 2nd power's root before creation is triggered for the 3rd dominant power event to occur.

Calculation

The root of C to the 2nd power of 3.

We get the answer by adding

Religion, Technology, and Science to find the missing 2nd power of 3rd Dominance power to occur in the future events.

The more we advance technology and expand knowledge the more we trigger events.

The more we understood the secret of Religions the more we know the connections.

The more we apply a new kind of science the more we discover the secret of the universe.

Does it make sense?

This is the Trinity of Creation, Evolution, and Rebirth

More will be added soon when I receive more visions and Wisdom of it.

Try to decipher the Universe secret through our own studies in QNBAI.

Connect the pieces of the missing puzzle?

One that makes sense and explain it further if needed.

Satoshi Nakamoto's Shadow
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3235

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 12:21:59 AM

You made a long list of observations, hypotheses, and speculations, but you never stated your theory.

BTW, a good theory describes a very concrete and unambiguous relationship. It is supported and confirmed by past observations and its ability to predict new observations. Do you have a good theory?

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: