Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 02:11:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WIN] Complete Survey, 4 multiple choice q's, under 1 min - Win up to $50 in BTC  (Read 232 times)
VSYNC_ (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 09:51:58 PM

Conducting a survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/63PVSJY

Selecting the name for a new crypto project.

4 multiple choice questions, super quick + just add your username at the end to enter. 

Starts at $5 BTC prize for one randomly selected participant, and for every 100 members from Bitcointalk and elsewhere online that enter $5 will be added to the prize up to a maximum of $50 BTC.

Available for anyone to enter who is a member of Bitcointalk.
VSYNC_ (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 06:02:54 AM

We're randomly selecting one of the next 25 entries to get $5 on top of the current prize, and also increasing the prize per 100 entries to $10 instead of $5.

We're also adding some of our online communities native token, 100 ETX to everyone that enters.  (including for those who have already entered)

This survey literally takes 30 seconds to complete, and is just 4 multiple choice questions about crypto.
Haunebu

Activity: 3108
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 07:29:54 AM

Hey VSYNC_. I participated in one of your past activities where we were supposed to answer crypto related questions in your forum. I answered the questions and received my payment smoothly which is why I decided to take this survey too.

Was a short survey as you stated, but I did not provide my email address since I am not comfortable providing it in this case. Username should be enough in my opinion.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
VSYNC_ (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 07:34:27 AM

Hi Haunebu, good to have you involved again and thanks for the kind words.

Sure, a username is just fine.  I just wanted to give the option for email as well but you're free to just provide username and I'll use that to get in touch.  For the record all emails are deleted at the end of this anyway, but if you're worried then the best bet is just providing username for sure.

Good luck and thanks again for your contribution, and if you know anyone else that might be interested in completing this survey the more the merrier.  I just want to get a good understanding of which names people like and which names people think are not good.  Cheers
M0d3rn1z3

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 07:36:07 AM

Sure, a username is just fine.  I just wanted to give the option for email as well but you're free to just provide username and I'll use that to get in touch.  For the record all emails are deleted at the end of this anyway, but if you're worried then the best bet is just providing username for sure.

Good luck and thanks again for your contribution.

Hey i took your survey, when will the price draw be? And how would we recieve it?
VSYNC_ (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 07:42:58 AM

(edited below to add the quote, mods please delete this post if you read this.. thanks)
VSYNC_ (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 07:44:56 AM

Sure, a username is just fine.  I just wanted to give the option for email as well but you're free to just provide username and I'll use that to get in touch.  For the record all emails are deleted at the end of this anyway, but if you're worried then the best bet is just providing username for sure.

Good luck and thanks again for your contribution.

Hey i took your survey, when will the price draw be? And how would we recieve it?
Thanks for taking the survey and good luck!

We'll draw in 13 days from now (14 days from the launch yesterday) and payment of BTC will be made to the winner via a provided address, while payment to everyone that enters of 100 ETX will be made via our online forum, Emerging Technology (https://emerging.technology), where you can receive the payment in account and then withdraw it (it's ERC20).
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2020, 07:53:35 AM

It took me more than 5 minutes as I have checked each one of the domains very closely and found one to be the best *(still not that much good).

I tried to number 2 domains as 3-3 but I can not there was a condition that all of them must be given a different rating.

However, Good luck with your project.

Regards
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2196

Signature Space For Rent

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2020, 08:04:13 AM

Its took my one minute (approximately). I am quite confused how will you determine bitcoin address since there wasn't any option to input address. I haven't use any mail address since it was optional, just used forum username. So PM me on my forum account if incase I won.

Questions was very easy, could we know the purpose of this survey?

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR RENT
VSYNC_ (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 08:14:05 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2020, 08:06:15 AM by VSYNC_
Merited by The Cryptovator (1)

It took me more than 5 minutes as I have checked each one of the domains very closely and found one to be the best *(still not that much good).

I tried to number 2 domains as 3-3 but I can not there was a condition that all of them must be given a different rating.

However, Good luck with your project.

Regards
Thanks for your feedback.

Its took my one minute (approximately). I am quite confused how will you determine bitcoin address since there wasn't any option to input address. I haven't use any mail address since it was optional, just used forum username. So PM me on my forum account if incase I won.

Questions was very easy, could we know the purpose of this survey?
Thanks for completing the survey - sure, for the winner we will reach out via email or username and ask for a BTC address which I'll then make payment to.  Good question.

The purpose is to ascertain the kind of brand name that members of the community like for a crypto giveaway platform.  Instead of just naming it and then crossing our fingers it's nicer to actually get feedback from people, so I thought I'd run a survey for it here.

Cheers again for your contribution, and good luck!
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 08:27:37 AM

I just complete the survey of yours, pretty easy and fast for sure. I don't put an e-mail address since it is optional and as I saw above it doesn't matter in case of winning... Grin
Anyway, I wish you the best for this survey and good luck with this project.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███