Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:44:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cartesi is now listed in Binance  (Read 1127 times)
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 06:11:12 AM

Developers should open their eye to see, Cartesi made the right choice by going binance for IEO, I'm glad they listened to warnings about crappy exchanges, the success of an IEO is exchange

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2020, 06:23:11 AM

Think about the use case, I don't think this token will drop more unless Bitcoin hit the ground, Cartesi is a good project and one of a kind too, the team are smart and that's all the project needed
some time ago cartesi gave an interesting game and could get a lot of prizes and by way of promotion like that is a very good strategy because now many people are at home and do not do the work at the end many try the game from cartesi and it can serve as a very good marketing strategy and can trigger trading volume from cartesi.

trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 07:57:49 AM

So far, the price of cartesi is very good and I hope the price will only increase, because the technologies and capabilities of this project are very interesting and should constantly interest new investors and, most importantly, the marketing of the company should work on an ongoing basis.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 08:15:02 AM

thats good because the coin have been planned to get listed on binance and then its succesfully listed on there  .

many coins have been also planned to get listed on binance but majority of them have failed  and usually ended up listed on crappy exchange  . listing on binance means alot to hunters because in thier minds the coin can pump but this was true   . many coins have been succesful after being listed on binance    compare to the coins thaat have been listed on unpopular exchanges
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 08:43:05 AM

thats good because the coin have been planned to get listed on binance and then its succesfully listed on there  .

many coins have been also planned to get listed on binance but majority of them have failed  and usually ended up listed on crappy exchange  . listing on binance means alot to hunters because in thier minds the coin can pump but this was true   . many coins have been succesful after being listed on binance    compare to the coins thaat have been listed on unpopular exchanges
Not just in their minds, the coin is at 6x already, that's a big success if you ask me, since IEO is the only way to raise fund today top exchanges are the answers to IEO success, if every new projects can understand this it will be better

bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 09:15:11 AM

This is the big project listed at Binance, so I think it won't be like other projects. Price will definitely be held high and will not go down as low as you think

Take a look on the graph today https://www.binance.com/en/trade/CTSI_BTC. Almost minus 100 satoshi after the night. 5.7 cents at the moment. Seems traders cant hold the price. And the price droppers aka bounty hunters havent even started selling their tokens. By the time they will start to do that (23.05), the price will be back to where all started.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 09:26:03 AM

This is the big project listed at Binance, so I think it won't be like other projects. Price will definitely be held high and will not go down as low as you think

Take a look on the graph today https://www.binance.com/en/trade/CTSI_BTC. Almost minus 100 satoshi after the night. 5.7 cents at the moment. Seems traders cant hold the price. And the price droppers aka bounty hunters havent even started selling their tokens. By the time they will start to do that (23.05), the price will be back to where all started.

Just heard about this when creepts game competition and never joined on their camps but does they distribute their bounty payments already? If that's the case expect for a dump since for sure the hunters will dump what they got from the camp and this is bad for investor who thinks to enter the scene.

Maybe will check later on for possible good phase to enter  Grin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 09:30:20 AM

Just heard about this when creepts game competition and never joined on their camps but does they distribute their bounty payments already? If that's the case expect for a dump since for sure the hunters will dump what they got from the camp and this is bad for investor who thinks to enter the scene.

They havent distributed bounty rewards yet. They will distribute 1/3 in 30 days after sales start, next 1/3 in 60 days after sales start and last part in 90 days. Even though bounty hunter hold very small amount of tokens (as I remember bounty campaign budget was $15k in tokens aka 0.1% of total supply), as usually, when the price drops, hunters will be the one to blame.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 09:39:15 AM

Cartesi has been on the discussion of listing in binance and now, it is a done deal.

You can check here below
https://www.binance.com/ru/tradeng/CTSI_BTC

As about the distribution of all its bounties and quiz, the team has promised to distribute as scheduled on the thread. You can also check link below.

The team https://medium.com/cartesi/cartesi-will-be-listed-on-binance-april-23-2020-at-2-00am-utc-a150bec40e0e

Therefore, what is the expectation of price of cartesi in few weeks to come and beyond.

What does listing in binance mean for hunters too ?

As usual pump and dump. The price was above +200% , and now price is down. This is one thing with Binance IEOs. Nothing special about them.

I don't know why you feel that way, but to me it is a very special feeling.

Binance assures that if you participate in their ieo, you are giving more than 5 opportunities to cash out or take your profits.

Except kucoin and okex who tries, none has had binance 100% profit record, as an investor that's what you will like.

People can call it selfish, but as long as you get your profits, its all fair i believe
go1lo2va3

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 09:59:59 AM

They havent distributed bounty rewards yet. They will distribute 1/3 in 30 days after sales start, next 1/3 in 60 days after sales start and last part in 90 days. Even though bounty hunter hold very small amount of tokens (as I remember bounty campaign budget was $15k in tokens aka 0.1% of total supply), as usually, when the price drops, hunters will be the one to blame.
we hope they will distribute anything eventually.
I've seen so many coin and tokens with bright future and great plans, but they've gone into the void
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 10:07:05 AM

Maybe they just want to control everything, as based on experienced bounty hunters are the first one to dump once the token got listed so it's a good way at least for me that the project is not giving in just one drop otherwise it will be a messed.

And when the price drops, all they are going to blame are the bounty hunters. So for bounty hunters, you really have to follow their threads to be able to find out when they are going to officially distribute your tokens.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Angemas

Activity: 137
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 10:13:54 AM

Cartesi has been on the discussion of listing in binance and now, it is a done deal.

You can check here below
https://www.binance.com/ru/tradeng/CTSI_BTC

As about the distribution of all its bounties and quiz, the team has promised to distribute as scheduled on the thread. You can also check link below.

The team https://medium.com/cartesi/cartesi-will-be-listed-on-binance-april-23-2020-at-2-00am-utc-a150bec40e0e

Therefore, what is the expectation of price of cartesi in few weeks to come and beyond.

What does listing in binance mean for hunters too ?

Those who participated in cartesi bounty is really² lucky, sad i'm not joined in this bounty now the price is very good, Congrats for cartesi team and bounty hunters  Grin
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 10:30:45 AM

Expect the price hit up a little more compare to last few weeks projections and expect the price to dump down once the bounty rewards gets distributed and hunters wanted their money the soonest. But overall i can see the project will hit its success as they were successfully went through all the pressure in the first phase of their projects.
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 10:37:21 AM

I'd better not speculate just on the price but hoping they'll deliver developments and price increase will follow through time. Since the bounties hasn't been distributed fully I think we will expect price dip more when it comes, that's somehow the culture.
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2020, 10:50:37 AM

I'd better not speculate just on the price but hoping they'll deliver developments and price increase will follow through time. Since the bounties hasn't been distributed fully I think we will expect price dip more when it comes, that's somehow the culture.

i do not expect the price will go up any time soon, look at the fact, with this price, and total number of coins, since there is no number on current circulation, https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cartesi/, this project is on 50 million USD, do you think that there is a justification for that value?

edit: took down some wrong numbers
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 11:07:51 AM

Developers should open their eye to see, Cartesi made the right choice by going binance for IEO, I'm glad they listened to warnings about crappy exchanges, the success of an IEO is exchange

Not all projects will be able to list on Binance. They can still make their choices from the likes of Kucoin, Gate.io, Bittrex and perhaps other reputable exchanges. Cartesi team went in the direction of Binance, because of their project worth it.
Binance CZ I believe accepted them single-handedly, after accessing their project and perhaps Binance was the one that went after Cartesi, wj=ho knows.
Cartesi is just an exceptional project, that has an enticing and enjoyable project for its lovers. More investors will definitely still come after Cartesi to invest in it.
Crypto5060

Activity: 441
Merit: 2

Theagriverse.io

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 12:02:56 PM

Not all projects will be able to list on Binance. They can still make their choices from the likes of Kucoin, Gate.io, Bittrex and perhaps other reputable exchanges. Cartesi team went in the direction of Binance, because of their project worth it.
Binance CZ I believe accepted them single-handedly, after accessing their project and perhaps Binance was the one that went after Cartesi, wj=ho knows.
Cartesi is just an exceptional project, that has an enticing and enjoyable project for its lovers. More investors will definitely still come after Cartesi to invest in it.
Yes, there is a lot that we don't see or know. Binance will not accept an IEP for just any project. They have their conditions to be met and also, CZ can on his own approach prospective project for an ieo on his exchange.

───────     AgriVerse     ► ► ►     Plant to Earn
█ █ █ █ █            WELCOME TO AGRIVERSE            █ █ █ █ █
●  TELEGRAM  ●  YOUTUBE  ●  TWITTER
Lucifer1010

Activity: 384
Merit: 1

>•❤️•<

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 02:36:02 PM

Bounty Hunters is very happy because Cartesi got in to Binance launchpad and also get listed. And the price i think now is really good. i wish cartesi will success
litepool.ru

Activity: 531
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 02:39:01 PM

Bounty Hunters is very happy because Cartesi got in to Binance launchpad and also get listed. And the price i think now is really good. i wish cartesi will success
Now cartesi still not successful? They are already listed at Binance and the price has increased by 5 times compared to IEO price, and you are still not satisfied with it? Why do you wish it to succeed when in fact this project was very successful

silversurfer1958

Activity: 474
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 02:47:12 PM

I find myself extremely sorry for missing such a good project for the bounty campaign. At that time, I was busy with my main job so I did not spend much time to run bounty campaigns on this bitcointalk forum. Congratulations to the other bounty hunters that made this bounty project. I hope the IQ.cash project that I am doing a signature campaign will be as successful as this project.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: