Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:58:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cartesi is now listed in Binance  (Read 1127 times)
palle11 (OP)

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 03:40:33 PM

Cartesi has been on the discussion of listing in binance and now, it is a done deal.

You can check here below
https://www.binance.com/ru/tradeng/CTSI_BTC

As about the distribution of all its bounties and quiz, the team has promised to distribute as scheduled on the thread. You can also check link below.

The team https://medium.com/cartesi/cartesi-will-be-listed-on-binance-april-23-2020-at-2-00am-utc-a150bec40e0e

Therefore, what is the expectation of price of cartesi in few weeks to come and beyond.

What does listing in binance mean for hunters too ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 03:46:00 PM

of course this makes the bounty hunter feel happy, moreover Cartesi also gives quite a lot of prizes for the bounty,
with the price record can be held here, if CTSI goes down it will be different again the story, yeah,
but it already gives bounty hunters work that is not in vain, congratulations  Grin
Krabby

Activity: 644

https://primedao.eth.link/#/

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 03:55:15 PM

Cartesi has been on the discussion of listing in binance and now, it is a done deal.

You can check here below

As about the distribution of all its bounties and quiz, the team has promised to distribute as scheduled on the thread. You can also check link below.

The team https://medium.com/cartesi/cartesi-will-be-listed-on-binance-april-23-2020-at-2-00am-utc-a150bec40e0e

Therefore, what is the expectation of price of cartesi in few weeks to come and beyond.

This is undoubtedly the most successful project in 2020. And certainly the bounty hunter will be the happiest, the current price of Cartesi has increased by 8 times compared to the IEO price and in the future it will continue to increase

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 04:19:45 PM

I'm hoping the price will hold at 0.06$ till bounty hunters get paid, price have dropped already, hopefully it will hold before distribution day gets here, I hope the price will keep increasing instead of dropping

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2020, 04:31:06 PM

I knew that the token that will be listed at Binance would be a very big pump where CTSI went up x5, of course it would be nice for those who won the lottery yesterday at Launchad and congratulations for those who made a huge profit. Grin

For hunters of course the distribution will be done according to schedule but still gradually until 90 days I think this is quite a long time too because they have to wait for that time.

But following the Binance game contest giveaway for those who followed it already got the token even enjoying the pump now where they are pretty fortunate to do the game.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
litepool.ru

Activity: 531
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 04:34:09 PM

I'm hoping the price will hold at 0.06$ till bounty hunters get paid, price have dropped already, hopefully it will hold before distribution day gets here, I hope the price will keep increasing instead of dropping
The bounty hunters will receive a full 90-day reward, so I believe the price will remain stable at $ 0.06 or even higher if the market is uptrend. This is a good project so I think bounty hunters should hold long term instead of selling them after getting it

bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2020, 04:38:55 PM

of course this makes the bounty hunter feel happy, moreover Cartesi also gives quite a lot of prizes for the bounty,
with the price record can be held here, if CTSI goes down it will be different again the story, yeah,
but it already gives bounty hunters work that is not in vain, congratulations  Grin
I see in Binance the highest price is $ 0.098 and now the price of CTSI has gone down, maybe for those who haven't gotten CTSI can use this moment to buy a lot of CTSI, As a long term investment. I feel optimistic about this project because it is not easy for a token to go directly to a large market like Binance.

Investors knew that it's normal for prices to drop after listing.
For a token to be listed there in binance means this is token has a big potential to be supported by big projects too. We don't see this every day anymore. It's true though that the project is interesting, it definitely can stand on top now that it is listed in Binance.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 04:43:24 PM

I see in Binance the highest price is $ 0.098 and now the price of CTSI has gone down, maybe for those who haven't gotten CTSI can use this moment to buy a lot of CTSI, As a long term investment. I feel optimistic about this project because it is not easy for a token to go directly to a large market like Binance.
Although prices are now down a bit, they are still about six times higher than IEO. So the current price is still too great for everyone. I believe that in the long run, the price of CTSI will continue to rise and help long-term investors to profit.

shollyen

Activity: 344
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 05:00:40 PM

I understand what the team is trying to avoid, to have scheduled such payment metric for hunters. They are trying to limit the supply that will be in-market and at the same time, trying to avoid a rapid price dump.
However, I still believe that it will be better to distribute once for the hunters, do a buyback to avoid price dump. However, as it is, there are lots of demand for CTSI, so dumping might not be pronounced.

The present performance of Cartesi on Binance has been encouraging and I believe that with more news to come, it might favour the bounty hunters.
Most times, when tokens are listed on Binance, it is believed to be Lambo for hunters ad investors, but considering the amount that will be paid to hum=nters, is see no Lambo here.
sayam

Activity: 1442
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2020, 05:38:43 PM

I'm hopeful that the price of CTSI will be stable at above 10 cents. From the very beginning this project seemed quite promising to me. My prediction is eventually proven to be true by being listed on Binance.
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2020, 05:50:34 PM

One of the great projects as well as a bounty manager to work with. First, of its kind, Cartesi is providing Linux infrastructure for blockchain projects to handle intensive computations. And Creepts game, one of the first dApp on Cartesi proves it. Very addictive game.
Looking at all the things CTSI will surely gain confidence in investors and we will see the increase in price. Although the initial price is set to very low, the project and number one exchange is all set to send CTSI to the moon.

Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 05:56:43 PM

bounty hunters have not received any rewards yet. people just wait and cannot sell anything. I am sure that people will receive their coins only when the price will fell to the bottom. and again we will earn some penny

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 05:57:51 PM

not only from the bounty if participating in a game event from Cartesi also get a decent prize of 5000 $ for cartesi tokens if it is ranked 1.
then cartesi prices rose more than 300% at the time of the release, making hunters happy and investors alike, amid sluggish market conditions.
so this is a good news for cartesi holder, im also participate in this event and win some cartesi.
Ryushin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 06:09:15 PM

Congrats to all bounty hunters that promoted Cartesi project, either price rise of price falls it's already a successful project, there is assurance of getting something out of the project at least, congrats once again

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 06:18:08 PM

Listing is a great moment for every project! It's great for Cartesi to be listed on one of the best crypto-exchanges
at the moment. What effects on the price will be is yet to be seen, I think it's hard to predict that before it happens.
If we see people dumping, price will go down definitely, but if early buyers and promoters hold tight price can
experience a nice rise, if there are interested people to buy!
   In my experience with listings in 95% of projects drop hard! I hope this will not happen this time, but we never
knows!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bakasabo
Legendary

Merit: 1178

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 07:20:23 PM

This is undoubtedly the most successful project in 2020. And certainly the bounty hunter will be the happiest, the current price of Cartesi has increased by 8 times compared to the IEO price and in the future it will continue to increase

Just wait till bounty hunter get their tokens. According to rules, they will get only 1/3 of what they earned in 30 days after token is listed. Other parts they will get same after 30 days.

The price has already began to slowly go down from 900+ satoshi to 850. This is the first day of trade. By the time bounty hunter get their first part, the price will definitely return to 1.5 cents or even would go lower.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
reallester

Activity: 646

http://Moonbet.io

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 08:05:59 PM

You can check here below

As usual pump and dump. The price was above +200% , and now price is down. This is one thing with Binance IEOs. Nothing special about them.

Zazzu

Activity: 518
Merit: 256

Living the truth....

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 08:07:15 PM

Surely the price will drop in the coming weeks, I believe that when the bounty hunter receives their token the price will definitely go down to IEO or slightly higher. Generally the bounty hunter will not get too much money from this project
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 08:10:08 PM

the price of the coin rised 6 times after ieo on the Binance. I think that very soon the price will fall and it will be a fast dump. I am upset that I did not participate in the bounty campaign. maybe when the bounty hunters will get their reward the price will  be high again

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Denies Distro

Activity: 756
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2020, 08:26:29 PM

the price of the coin rised 6 times after ieo on the Binance. I think that very soon the price will fall and it will be a fast dump. I am upset that I did not participate in the bounty campaign. maybe when the bounty hunters will get their reward the price will  be high again
I will not think because if you wait it happens it looks like you have to wait another 3-6 months because according to the rules for bounties the distribution has been scheduled like that and I am sure that after there is a new IEO from binance,volume cartesi will soon disappear and it certainly does not guarantee the price will be more ride.
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2020, 08:42:29 PM

Surely the price will drop in the coming weeks, I believe that when the bounty hunter receives their token the price will definitely go down to IEO or slightly higher. Generally the bounty hunter will not get too much money from this project
looking at volume now I think it won't dump because the tokens for the bounty are distributed in stages. Btw the price is now $ 0.06, if the bounty hunter hold is longer maybe the price will pump

Becky666

Merit: 231

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2020, 08:57:29 PM

looking at volume now I think it won't dump because the tokens for the bounty are distributed in stages. Btw the price is now $ 0.06, if the bounty hunter hold is longer maybe the price will pump

What you have seen is the very best any project can do to protect their reputation among their colleagues in this industry. We'll know how hunters and some investors have impacted negatively on tokens being traded on exchange after distribution. For the project team to diverse a means of stage distribution to hunters will definitely bring a good pump after some while on exchange. This has been the problem with hunters after distribution of tokens, dumping is their last language.

███████ ███████     R O L L B I T           The Social & Provably Fair Crypto Casino           [ PLAY NOW ]     ███████ ███████
/  SLOTS     /  GAME SHOW     /  LIVE CASINO     /  ROULETTE     /  BLACKJACK
|          Twitter          |        ♠   Instant Deposits & Withdrawals   -   Live Customer Support   -   Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses   ♠      |          Discord          |
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 09:38:05 PM

I acfually traded CTSI against USDT pair on binance. I got in when it listed at 0.059$ and took profit at 0.0739$. Ive been following that project on twitter and the development so far is impressive. Its encouraging to see such crypto projects doing so much to be useful in real life, not just putting long notes on Whitepaper with zero development. Binance listing actually boosted the price massively, and i dont think now is the  best time to accumulate bulk for long term since there might be a retrace.
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 09:47:36 PM

The way how they handle bounty distribution is good as hunters will not dump it one time but in staggered mode. But since this is listed in Binance, it means even if the hunters will dump, they can easily recover as binance will not list a good project. A good project will survive and go back up easily even if the hunters dump their share.
bisdak40

Activity: 2268
Merit: 547

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 09:57:47 PM

~snip~

As usual, this would mean profit to the lucky participants of the IEO held on the Binance platform. I have read that the price is already X8 on it's original price on the IEO but this is only temporary because once the bounties are given prices would drop as usual because bounty hunters would dump their bounty tokens but before that would happen, some who have bought from the IEO would also dump thus contributing to the decrease on it's value.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 10:00:34 PM

I acfually traded CTSI against USDT pair on binance. I got in when it listed at 0.059$ and took profit at 0.0739$. Ive been following that project on twitter and the development so far is impressive. Its encouraging to see such crypto projects doing so much to be useful in real life, not just putting long notes on Whitepaper with zero development. Binance listing actually boosted the price massively, and i dont think now is the  best time to accumulate bulk for long term since there might be a retrace.
You really get the right timing, at a price that means it's 5x ROI, CTSI investors are definitely enjoying their struggle.

Cartesi does have a unique niche, really well planned and a surprise when they announced IEO on Binance. The journey is quite long. The dev team's strategy is very good, ahead of IEO there is a game competition with Creept, this makes the community bigger.

~

The way how they handle bounty distribution is good as hunters will not dump it one time but in staggered mode. But since this is listed in Binance, it means even if the hunters will dump, they can easily recover as binance will not list a good project. A good project will survive and go back up easily even if the hunters dump their share.
Right, and this is what I admire about CTSI management. All planned very neatly. Bounty hunters get rewards gradually, even if there are some hunters who sell them in the market, the price will improve soon, especially the volume is pretty good, and hey ... this is Binance, it won't be easily shaken, it will be a good opportunity if there is a price reduction for the project potential, it's an opportunity to fill a bag.

Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 10:15:16 PM

It is quite beneficial for investors who buy CTSI during IEO Launchpad Binance. Prices soar when the opening of a trade is opened. And especially Congratulations also to Bounty participants who supported this project because with the performance of the Cartesi Team they were able to conduct an IEO in a Large exchange. the traders also get a big profit because the price of CTSI continues to rise.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 10:29:09 PM

Price will expectedly dip once bounty hunters get their rewards, this is my expectation.

This is because a lot of hunters are weak hands who will dump at any price. Sometimes, I wonder if hunters actually do any cost calculation before dumping that cheap. Today at listing, Cartesi got as high as $0.08+ before settling now at $0.06+. However, the dump may come in the last week of May (not now) when the first batch of the token will hit hunters' wallets.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 11:03:21 PM

The bounty hunters will receive a full 90-day reward, so I believe the price will remain stable at $ 0.06 or even higher if the market is uptrend. This is a good project so I think bounty hunters should hold long term instead of selling them after getting it
Yeah we will see it later, I've been seeing this statement since last year. Because in fact a good project especially the project has a good feature will be same like another project. Its price only touch a high price when it was launched on some exchanges but after that we will see the coin will be dumped by some whales. Seem like the developer of the project has been aware of bounty hunter. And I think it is a good decision to distribute the token for 90 day when bounty campaign is finished.
btcholder

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 11:19:35 PM

It's really great to see that when a team worked very hard for their project and end of the day they step forward to their goal bravely. If i'm not wrong this project from last year and just couple of projects achieve a good results from past years. I saw they through a bounty program for bounty hunters and yes it's means a lot for bounty hunters that the project they promote now it's listing on world's biggest exchange. I think it'll bring some reputation for hunters too. At the end lots of good wishes for cartesi team hope they will give crypto lover more good news soon.

Utoy101

Activity: 368
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 11:39:47 PM

You can check here below

Right from onset, cartesi has a project created a sophisticated reputation for itself and I'm glad they keep it up till date,  the partnership and listing on binance is no doubt a major push to project as people see binance as the number exchange in the whole of the market and it really worked out for cartesi by trading at a price way more more than the token sales prices. For hunters, i think it's a good thing seeing project you worked for getting listed on big exchange such as binance.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 02:01:20 AM

As usual pump and dump. The price was above +200% , and now price is down. This is one thing with Binance IEOs. Nothing special about them.
i think its normal speculation from traders and investors while new coin listing in binance hype will come and its drive traders to bought it. not only cartesi when price pump and dumped only in short periode. we could take example from previous coins too, so we will not trapped in this pump and dump.
coingecko

Activity: 247
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2020, 02:29:35 AM

Cartesi just began trading on Binance recently, as more exchanges trade this coin - we will be adding them too over time at https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/cartesi

Track bitcoin holdings by public companies and bitcoin price on CoinGecko
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 03:49:55 AM

It's clearly stated that if the distribution of bounty tokens will have divided into the 3 times. The first was a month after campaign, 2 months after campaign and 3 months after campaign. The team has already created a scheme to prevent the impact caused by the distribution of the bounty reward. It will not get dump and remember it has listed on the major exchange site.
terizla

Activity: 555
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2020, 04:03:16 AM

I see person who didn't get Cartesi after play that game in Binance. This is so sad because they get high score and spent more time to play that game.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2020, 05:02:27 AM

Cartesi is good project and in a very short time, they have listed at a most advanced crypto exchange and hope they holders will get much profit from this promising project.

SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 05:24:47 AM

Cartesi is good project and in a very short time, they have listed at a most advanced crypto exchange and hope they holders will get much profit from this promising project.
It's a good news that this project is listed to top crypto exchange right now and this will boost the confidents of some investors on Cartesi. I'm always watching CTSI since I came back here in BTT, unluckily I'm not able to joined their campaign. It proves that IEO's are not over for the project like this, hoping that some new project like Ctsi will also launch their campaign.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
TanakabZX

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 05:49:16 AM

Think about the use case, I don't think this token will drop more unless Bitcoin hit the ground, Cartesi is a good project and one of a kind too, the team are smart and that's all the project needed

jessyj48

Merit: 14

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 05:56:13 AM

Cartesi will be the first successful project of the year that I promoted, I'm sure that those who thinks bounty is dead are still here, I'm glad the team decided to go big on top exchange, hopefully other new projects will learn from Cartesi

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 05:58:52 AM

It's a good news that this project is listed to top crypto exchange right now and this will boost the confidents of some investors on Cartesi. I'm always watching CTSI since I came back here in BTT, unluckily I'm not able to joined their campaign. It proves that IEO's are not over for the project like this, hoping that some new project like Ctsi will also launch their campaign.

following the success  of cartesi, of course someone will copying the idea made by Cartesi.

They announce that more contest to come so better follow their bounty thread so you will always be updated with the latest happening in the project you can check the thread for their announcement https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5240888.20 .

Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 06:11:12 AM

Developers should open their eye to see, Cartesi made the right choice by going binance for IEO, I'm glad they listened to warnings about crappy exchanges, the success of an IEO is exchange

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2020, 06:23:11 AM

Think about the use case, I don't think this token will drop more unless Bitcoin hit the ground, Cartesi is a good project and one of a kind too, the team are smart and that's all the project needed
some time ago cartesi gave an interesting game and could get a lot of prizes and by way of promotion like that is a very good strategy because now many people are at home and do not do the work at the end many try the game from cartesi and it can serve as a very good marketing strategy and can trigger trading volume from cartesi.

trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 07:57:49 AM

So far, the price of cartesi is very good and I hope the price will only increase, because the technologies and capabilities of this project are very interesting and should constantly interest new investors and, most importantly, the marketing of the company should work on an ongoing basis.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 08:15:02 AM

thats good because the coin have been planned to get listed on binance and then its succesfully listed on there  .

many coins have been also planned to get listed on binance but majority of them have failed  and usually ended up listed on crappy exchange  . listing on binance means alot to hunters because in thier minds the coin can pump but this was true   . many coins have been succesful after being listed on binance    compare to the coins thaat have been listed on unpopular exchanges
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 08:43:05 AM

thats good because the coin have been planned to get listed on binance and then its succesfully listed on there  .

many coins have been also planned to get listed on binance but majority of them have failed  and usually ended up listed on crappy exchange  . listing on binance means alot to hunters because in thier minds the coin can pump but this was true   . many coins have been succesful after being listed on binance    compare to the coins thaat have been listed on unpopular exchanges
Not just in their minds, the coin is at 6x already, that's a big success if you ask me, since IEO is the only way to raise fund today top exchanges are the answers to IEO success, if every new projects can understand this it will be better

bakasabo
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 09:15:11 AM

This is the big project listed at Binance, so I think it won't be like other projects. Price will definitely be held high and will not go down as low as you think

Take a look on the graph today https://www.binance.com/en/trade/CTSI_BTC. Almost minus 100 satoshi after the night. 5.7 cents at the moment. Seems traders cant hold the price. And the price droppers aka bounty hunters havent even started selling their tokens. By the time they will start to do that (23.05), the price will be back to where all started.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 09:26:03 AM

This is the big project listed at Binance, so I think it won't be like other projects. Price will definitely be held high and will not go down as low as you think

Take a look on the graph today https://www.binance.com/en/trade/CTSI_BTC. Almost minus 100 satoshi after the night. 5.7 cents at the moment. Seems traders cant hold the price. And the price droppers aka bounty hunters havent even started selling their tokens. By the time they will start to do that (23.05), the price will be back to where all started.

Just heard about this when creepts game competition and never joined on their camps but does they distribute their bounty payments already? If that's the case expect for a dump since for sure the hunters will dump what they got from the camp and this is bad for investor who thinks to enter the scene.

Maybe will check later on for possible good phase to enter  Grin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bakasabo
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 09:30:20 AM

Just heard about this when creepts game competition and never joined on their camps but does they distribute their bounty payments already? If that's the case expect for a dump since for sure the hunters will dump what they got from the camp and this is bad for investor who thinks to enter the scene.

They havent distributed bounty rewards yet. They will distribute 1/3 in 30 days after sales start, next 1/3 in 60 days after sales start and last part in 90 days. Even though bounty hunter hold very small amount of tokens (as I remember bounty campaign budget was $15k in tokens aka 0.1% of total supply), as usually, when the price drops, hunters will be the one to blame.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 09:39:15 AM

You can check here below

I don't know why you feel that way, but to me it is a very special feeling.

Binance assures that if you participate in their ieo, you are giving more than 5 opportunities to cash out or take your profits.

Except kucoin and okex who tries, none has had binance 100% profit record, as an investor that's what you will like.

People can call it selfish, but as long as you get your profits, its all fair i believe
go1lo2va3

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 09:59:59 AM

They havent distributed bounty rewards yet. They will distribute 1/3 in 30 days after sales start, next 1/3 in 60 days after sales start and last part in 90 days. Even though bounty hunter hold very small amount of tokens (as I remember bounty campaign budget was $15k in tokens aka 0.1% of total supply), as usually, when the price drops, hunters will be the one to blame.
we hope they will distribute anything eventually.
I've seen so many coin and tokens with bright future and great plans, but they've gone into the void
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 10:07:05 AM

Maybe they just want to control everything, as based on experienced bounty hunters are the first one to dump once the token got listed so it's a good way at least for me that the project is not giving in just one drop otherwise it will be a messed.

And when the price drops, all they are going to blame are the bounty hunters. So for bounty hunters, you really have to follow their threads to be able to find out when they are going to officially distribute your tokens.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Angemas

Activity: 137
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 10:13:54 AM

You can check here below

Those who participated in cartesi bounty is really² lucky, sad i'm not joined in this bounty now the price is very good, Congrats for cartesi team and bounty hunters  Grin
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 10:30:45 AM

Expect the price hit up a little more compare to last few weeks projections and expect the price to dump down once the bounty rewards gets distributed and hunters wanted their money the soonest. But overall i can see the project will hit its success as they were successfully went through all the pressure in the first phase of their projects.
rhomelmabini

Merit: 578

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 10:37:21 AM

I'd better not speculate just on the price but hoping they'll deliver developments and price increase will follow through time. Since the bounties hasn't been distributed fully I think we will expect price dip more when it comes, that's somehow the culture.
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2020, 10:50:37 AM

I'd better not speculate just on the price but hoping they'll deliver developments and price increase will follow through time. Since the bounties hasn't been distributed fully I think we will expect price dip more when it comes, that's somehow the culture.

i do not expect the price will go up any time soon, look at the fact, with this price, and total number of coins, since there is no number on current circulation, https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cartesi/, this project is on 50 million USD, do you think that there is a justification for that value?

edit: took down some wrong numbers
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 11:07:51 AM

Developers should open their eye to see, Cartesi made the right choice by going binance for IEO, I'm glad they listened to warnings about crappy exchanges, the success of an IEO is exchange

Not all projects will be able to list on Binance. They can still make their choices from the likes of Kucoin, Gate.io, Bittrex and perhaps other reputable exchanges. Cartesi team went in the direction of Binance, because of their project worth it.
Binance CZ I believe accepted them single-handedly, after accessing their project and perhaps Binance was the one that went after Cartesi, wj=ho knows.
Cartesi is just an exceptional project, that has an enticing and enjoyable project for its lovers. More investors will definitely still come after Cartesi to invest in it.
Crypto5060

Activity: 441
Merit: 2

Theagriverse.io

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 12:02:56 PM

Not all projects will be able to list on Binance. They can still make their choices from the likes of Kucoin, Gate.io, Bittrex and perhaps other reputable exchanges. Cartesi team went in the direction of Binance, because of their project worth it.
Binance CZ I believe accepted them single-handedly, after accessing their project and perhaps Binance was the one that went after Cartesi, wj=ho knows.
Cartesi is just an exceptional project, that has an enticing and enjoyable project for its lovers. More investors will definitely still come after Cartesi to invest in it.
Yes, there is a lot that we don't see or know. Binance will not accept an IEP for just any project. They have their conditions to be met and also, CZ can on his own approach prospective project for an ieo on his exchange.

───────     AgriVerse     ► ► ►     Plant to Earn
█ █ █ █ █            WELCOME TO AGRIVERSE            █ █ █ █ █
●  TELEGRAM  ●  YOUTUBE  ●  TWITTER
Lucifer1010

Activity: 384

>•❤️•<

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 02:36:02 PM

Bounty Hunters is very happy because Cartesi got in to Binance launchpad and also get listed. And the price i think now is really good. i wish cartesi will success
litepool.ru

Activity: 531

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 02:39:01 PM

Bounty Hunters is very happy because Cartesi got in to Binance launchpad and also get listed. And the price i think now is really good. i wish cartesi will success
Now cartesi still not successful? They are already listed at Binance and the price has increased by 5 times compared to IEO price, and you are still not satisfied with it? Why do you wish it to succeed when in fact this project was very successful

silversurfer1958

Activity: 474
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 02:47:12 PM

I find myself extremely sorry for missing such a good project for the bounty campaign. At that time, I was busy with my main job so I did not spend much time to run bounty campaigns on this bitcointalk forum. Congratulations to the other bounty hunters that made this bounty project. I hope the IQ.cash project that I am doing a signature campaign will be as successful as this project.

Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 02:49:36 PM

Now cartesi still not successful? They are already listed at Binance and the price has increased by 5 times compared to IEO price, and you are still not satisfied with it? Why do you wish it to succeed when in fact this project was very successful

Success is not only measured by the immediate current price, yes we can agree that cartesi has increase in price from ieo but this is still at the beginning of listing, the most important is for the project to develop into product that can be useful to users, and to be able to maintain a healthy price long term,
Now I see the price of Harmony ONE at 32 sat and I wonder if the project can be regarded as successful,
Success is being able to maintain price long term and develop alongside the price.
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 03:31:08 PM

Lol. I wish I was active when CTS was active in bounty. Why do I late always on this big bounties with better platform as well as future? I think i have a bad luck. Anyway, congratulations for those who joined the presale to ico and bounty. You are in a win-win situation. But do not sell it in lower amount, I will be the one that will buy your orders probably.

I too played the bounty game of cartesi and realized they have a good potential to create a platform for dapps. These platforms would soon make decentralized gaming and finance user friendly and effective. I haven't hold the BNB on binance but I have deposited some coins to buy cartesi when it gets listed.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 03:42:48 PM

I knew that the token that will be listed at Binance would be a very big pump where CTSI went up x5, of course it would be nice for those who won the lottery yesterday at Launchad and congratulations for those who made a huge profit. Grin

For hunters of course the distribution will be done according to schedule but still gradually until 90 days I think this is quite a long time too because they have to wait for that time.

But following the Binance game contest giveaway for those who followed it already got the token even enjoying the pump now where they are pretty fortunate to do the game.
Actually it went up to 8x on binance when the trading starts but now the price dropped to 5x, don't know if there will be further dumps in near future, I'd say bounty hunters shouldn't be happy yet until they get paid

kapalmabur

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 04:25:10 PM

Actually it went up to 8x on binance when the trading starts but now the price dropped to 5x, don't know if there will be further dumps in near future, I'd say bounty hunters shouldn't be happy yet until they get paid
I also see Cartesi prize payments to bounty hunters distributed indirectly, this is good news, because DUMP is unlikely to happen in exchange, hopefully Bounty HUnter will get a decent reward  Wink
luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 04:31:39 PM

I also see Cartesi prize payments to bounty hunters distributed indirectly, this is good news, because DUMP is unlikely to happen in exchange, hopefully Bounty HUnter will get a decent reward  Wink
They have clear strategies to keep prices from collapsing. And if they distribute all the bounty at the same time, I believe the price will not fall because there is a huge volume. This is a good project and the bounty hunters will definitely get a good reward
minairia3

Activity: 1470
Merit: 326

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 05:02:47 PM

I too played the bounty game of cartesi and realized they have a good potential to create a platform for dapps.
Their platform is extremely focusing on dApp games. With the help of linux they are build a more conventional to the development of blockchain through gaming. I did joined their contest on Binance but the game is really tricky and need some strategy in order to win but its okay cause I have fun playing. Now that is started the trading, you can see how the IEO participants gain so much profits. I do hope I am participated in their campaign but unfortunately I was not. I think the price can still increase in the future if they have more interesting add up on their platform.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
maruf01788

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 06:21:18 PM

Cartesi is the best project in 2020. I participated this bounty campaign and i feel happy to see CTSI listed on binance. Investors gets double profit. In my life i do many project, all of them cartesi is best. Undoubtedly Cartesi is successful projects of this year.    
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 06:48:03 PM

More than 3X ROI this is very good for investors, I do give the team credit with the way they went about their project, took their moment and was able to get to Binance, the price is currently good but the issue will be when the locked private sale tokens are being released how many o the tokens would be dumped on the market

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Cartesi
Copper Member

Activity: 143

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 08:33:10 PM

As usual its trading above its IEO price with an All time high price of x2 but its dumping so fast from $0.08 to $0.05 just within three days. I hope this is not another pump and dump coin on binance.  Binance should work towards ensuring that their IEO tokens have good use case that can prevent it from being just a pump and dump token

To learn more about Cartesi:

Blog/Medium:  https://medium.com/cartesi
Lightpaper:  https://cartesi.io/cartesi_lightpaper_english.pdf
Github: https://github.com/cartesi
Recent Research Report: https://research.binance.com/projects/cartesi
Slingshot

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 09:33:18 PM

This is the worst ever, token dumped upon listing as Binance manipulated it upon listing to 400% and it got many including me rekt. It's sad to see such on Binance. Very disappointing IEO without a single growth. No investor that bought upon listing can testify he or she benefitted because it drastically dumped. So sad it happened.
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 09:43:43 PM

Bounty hunter will get a good reward indeed, but not the best like the Harmony! I joined in their signature campaign and left it because i found the best one called BestChange! So, to make a quick profit, I was waiting for Binance listing so I can buy at a low like 0.03 to 0.040$ when IEO price was 0.015$! But the manipulated Binance strikes on that day, trading starts at 0.088$! Seriously? Ok, I did not buy, I was waiting for a low price, then within some hours, it came to 0.053$! Such a huge dump! Cartesi project is good from the beginning even without Binance! But this time I think Binance failed and many investors noticed how manipulation happens in Binance! So, my experience for Cartesi is mixed, but I am glad finally bounty participants will get a good worthy coin!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2020, 10:01:41 PM

This project looks promising and it really going to do well I believe and I participated in their just concluded bounty but I have not idea why I was not rewarded but above all its a great project.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 10:07:00 PM

When the distribution for the bounty is fully carried out, this is the time to buy CTSI because the price of CTSI will go down if the Bounty participants directly sell, Moreover, the Cartesi Team opened 2 bounties at the bitcointalk and altcointalk forums, of course the allocation was quite large. Today CTSI prices are still above IEO prices, but on the chart we see prices are starting to fall.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 10:13:55 PM

Another launchpad cash grab, whoop de doo.

People are just buying Cartesi because it was launched on Binance and they expect it to pump. This basically creates a self-fulfilling prophecy where future projects sell-out due to the expectations of the pump.

The only people that win are the early investors and project founders (and Binance of course).

Everyone who invests after the pump (ergo the majority of CTSI holders) will get rekt when it eventually dumps like all the other launchpad projects did.... Remember Harmony, Matic and BTT?
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 10:16:28 PM

I am very happy to hear that Cartesi listings in binance, even though I don't follow the Cartesi bounty.
this will be the impetus that there are some projects that are able to prove the absence of fraud if you choose carefully and carefully.
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 11:13:09 PM

I am disappointed that I did not participate in the Cartesi bounty. but there is pleasure if a project can be listed in binance means that this project is really serious in its future development.

naureen978

Activity: 490

I love to trade crypto & hold it for future profit

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 11:37:17 PM

You can check here below

Yes Cartesi has done they are now on binance but it's price is very low $0.052 current price but we hope it will be gain more.

Cartesi is looking good but still it is in my watch list. I will receive some coin soon because I joined bounty.

I happy for that anyway good luck everyone.

─────────   CitizenFinance.io   ─────────
A DECENTRALIZED GAMING PLATFORM POWERING
THE NEXT-GEN NFT-BASED UTILITIES
Vitalicus

Activity: 467

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 01:46:57 AM

I am disappointed that I did not participate in the Cartesi bounty. but there is pleasure if a project can be listed in binance means that this project is really serious in its future development.
A lot of people aren't as involved with this campaign as you are but nothing else can help you during this time. I was very lucky to participate in bounty and was waiting for payment because I knew for sure I could make a lot of money from this project. In addition, I also joined IEO and had 3 tickets to participate in this project so this month my profit has increased 4 times in a short time.

betty11
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 02:25:31 AM

This project is doing fine on binance and the unofficial listed hotbit exchange. This project is the most successful project this year to have conducted bounty on this forum. Been trading it since 3 days ago. Only one of my friends was able to win a ticket in our group, while the rest lamented CZ style. Lols
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 02:15:05 PM

This project is doing fine on binance and the unofficial listed hotbit exchange. This project is the most successful project this year to have conducted bounty on this forum. Been trading it since 3 days ago. Only one of my friends was able to win a ticket in our group, while the rest lamented CZ style. Lols

When Binance chooses a project for their IEO launchpad, that's mean  It's already a success for that project! Cartesi is really a top-level crypto project and all the IEO investors made a good profit. But who bought after kisting in Binance, honestly they are not happy at this moment, even I bought CTSI at a low price but did not expect CTSI can hit 0.05$ even in this hype! 

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
mdzahed134

Activity: 2142
Merit: 259

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 04:18:22 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2020, 04:31:23 PM by mdzahed134

Cartesi pumped a several times, that's happen all of the binance hosted projects. 0.06$ never stay for coming weeks so definitely we will see dump will within few days. CTSI highest increased over 1100 satoshi in 1st day of binance listing, now going around 700 satoshi, it’s good dumping. Bounty hunters can't caught the price for a multiple distribution schedules.                    

bakasabo
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 07:42:11 PM

Maybe they just want to control everything, as based on experienced bounty hunters are the first one to dump once the token got listed so it's a good way at least for me that the project is not giving in just one drop otherwise it will be a messed.

And when the price drops, all they are going to blame are the bounty hunters. So for bounty hunters, you really have to follow their threads to be able to find out when they are going to officially distribute your tokens.

Only narrow thinking person would blade Cartesi bounty participants for price drop. Hunter receive only 0.1% of all total supply and on the 23 May will receive only 1/3 of it.

Can 333 333 tokens out of 1 000 000 000 really impact on the price ? Specially when not every bounty hunter is going to drop tokens immediately. I think no and hope wise people also know how to do math Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1330
Merit: 288

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 07:57:16 PM

For those who FOMO in buying the pump they will be so saddened right now because the price is way down,  I hope to see the price at a reasonable price perhaps $0.4- $0.5. Cartesi is a good project,  I feel with the supply it's gonna be huge in future, there will be a time where all the IEO listed on Binance will be pumped,  we've witnessed it before and I won't be surprise if it happens again

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 08:16:34 PM

For those who FOMO in buying the pump they will be so saddened right now because the price is way down,  I hope to see the price at a reasonable price perhaps $0.4- $0.5. Cartesi is a good project,  I feel with the supply it's gonna be huge in future, there will be a time where all the IEO listed on Binance will be pumped,  we've witnessed it before and I won't be surprise if it happens again
Cartesi had huge amount of Hype before IEO, for me a bit strange to see that when almost all market shows positive, Cartesi with each day keep falling down. And also a bit strange that CArtesi price not affect BNB price.

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 09:28:38 PM

Cartesi had huge amount of Hype before IEO, for me a bit strange to see that when almost all market shows positive, Cartesi with each day keep falling down. And also a bit strange that CArtesi price not affect BNB price.
It might fall token cartesi due to disposal from airdrop or ongoing game contests (maybe it could be a factor with that) or indeed investors don't hold for longer because their profits are more sufficient so sell everything compared to holding in the future.

But I still believe in this token in the future because it will follow the above altcoin as it is and the developments in the platform are pretty good.

███████▄████████████▄██████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bittick

Activity: 2296

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 09:55:18 PM

It might fall token cartesi due to disposal from airdrop or ongoing game contests (maybe it could be a factor with that) or indeed investors don't hold for longer because their profits are more sufficient so sell everything compared to holding in the future.

But I still believe in this token in the future because it will follow the above altcoin as it is and the developments in the platform are pretty good.
The amounts of reward from the contest is not so big and it can't make the market will get a dump. Cartesi was also applying monthly distribution for the bounty that will be last for 3 months starting from the next month. It looks like there was no a new news to hype the token again. It may fall even deeper.

bisdak40

Activity: 2268
Merit: 547

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 10:33:13 PM

Cartesi is already listed on Binance as of this writing mate, just don't know what is the specific date they listed Cartesi on their exchange. If you could see the graph it is already on a decline as many people were already selling their Cartesi. The scene will be much worse when they will give the bounty tokens for this project.

Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 07:34:17 AM

Now I'm starting to feel worry because Cartesi price, yesterday price fell to 0.05$ and Bitcoin was growing and other altcoins too but Cartesi failed to recover, I was like what's going on? The idea of splitting bounty distribution is to avoid dump but now dump is happening already

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 08:02:50 AM

have seen it and feel happy because the price goes up when listing up to 300%.
I guess it's only natural that the binance market listing new coins.
people who take part in the latest events and bounties will be happy to hear this.
FanEagle
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1114

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 08:09:03 AM

Well, not all projects can be listed on Binance is one side of the coin, sure it shows that Cartesi is a good project and it will probably do alright in the long term as well, nothing CZ supports really dies that easily, and the community behind it showed how much they are supporting it as well.

However just because Cartesi was a good project and got listed doesn't mean that other coins who gets declined for an IEO at binance isn't equal them being bad, CZ maybe dislikes it but that doesn't mean its bad, there could be some great coins out there who does IEO without binance and still succeed as well. Long story short, cartesi is good and binance supporting them is good as well but Cartesi was good even before binance got in the way, so they are not just good because of binance deal.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ElmedoRator

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 08:30:52 AM

Why are you disappointed? If you missed it for any reason, you don't need to be disappointed. It's all your decision, just forget about it and look for other bounty. Bounty participation depends on the luck of each person, sometimes we meet good projects but sometimes we also meet bullshit projects.

pakhitheboss

Activity: 2114
Merit: 774

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2020, 09:19:31 AM

After a long time seeing a good project that will benefit most of the bounty hunters. I did not expect it to be such a success. Initially before joining this signature bounty I wanted to participate in their bounty. At that time most projects were struggling so skipped and joined my present signature campaign.

Good luck to all hunters who participated in this project. Hopefully the price does not go below 4 cents till you guys get paid.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
mnporter2001

Activity: 602

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 09:25:41 AM

Don't be disappoint because bounty rewards wasn't good in bounty allocation. You should wait 90 days after listed first exchange to receive full bounty rewards. After 90 days price will be dump because when investor heard that bounty distribution is over. To see my predict, check Cartesi price on Binance exchange.
Sure, bounty hunters need to wait 90 days or longer to receive the token. And at the same time, I also believe that the price will quickly go down, the price will certainly go down deeper than the current many times and the bounty hunters will get a few cents

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████