Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:24:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need CPU for rent, prepay daily.  (Read 215 times)
elmanchez (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 143

away

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 03:26:28 AM

Hello i need CPU ~1mh daily.

I will test it for one hour if everything is okey i will pay every day on Your adress.

Algorithm : randomx (modificated)

Leave Your contact adress.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
VRobb

Activity: 1610
Merit: 538

I'm in BTC XTC

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 03:59:37 AM

Sorry, don't know what that is.  This is the Bitcoin section only.  If you are interested in other, shall we say, chitcoins you need to move your post here to the altcoin section of the forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0

I don't believe in superstition because it's bad luck: 13thF1oor6CAwyzyxXPNnRvu3nhhYeqZdc
These aren't the Droids you're looking for: S5 & S7 (Sold), R4B2, R4B4 (RIP), 2x S9 obsolete, 2xS15-28, S17-56, S17-70
Pushing a whopping 1/5 PH!  Oh The SPEED!!!
Herry Toms

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 02:29:00 PM

I will test it for one hour if everything is okey i will pay every day on Your adress.

What CPU you need? Some in particular?
elmanchez (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 143

away

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 09:07:37 PM

What CPU you need? Some in particular?

Pm me

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
kathrinjohn

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 11:23:44 PM

I guess you can test that out on Cloud hosting like the digital ocean.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 05:31:45 AM

It seems that there is some modified private miner for XMR because I believe this is the 3rd person in the past couple of weeks that I noticed that is offering to pay more than market rate for CPU mining.

Fortunately renting any type of AWS will cost more than profit made so hence why he is asking for private miners. The issue with the previous threads was that many people didn't want to run private executable files because they are worried about security.

Like I said in the previous threads, you should just release a closed miner with a fee  and you could make more profit that way instead of private mining.

sech1

Activity: 116
Merit: 66

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2020, 06:30:20 AM

It seems that there is some modified private miner for XMR because I believe this is the 3rd person in the past couple of weeks that I noticed that is offering to pay more than market rate for CPU mining.
Not for XMR, it's for some other CPU coin with different algorithm.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 05:21:36 AM

If it was regular RandomX he would just go on Nicehash and rent tons of hash there no problem. He says its for some modifed RandomX algo. So its possible its another coin however what is the difference between his randomx algo and the regular algo? Most likely the modified one is much quicker.

So someone has an advantage here and they want to lease as much CPUs as possible to take advantage. However the smarter thing to do here would be just to release a closed source miner and charge a miner fee. If the speedup is large enough then many people will switch to the new algo because it wouldn't make sense otherwise.

sech1

Activity: 116
Merit: 66

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2020, 07:08:29 AM

If it was regular RandomX he would just go on Nicehash and rent tons of hash there no problem. He says its for some modifed RandomX algo. So its possible its another coin however what is the difference between his randomx algo and the regular algo? Most likely the modified one is much quicker.

So someone has an advantage here and they want to lease as much CPUs as possible to take advantage. However the smarter thing to do here would be just to release a closed source miner and charge a miner fee. If the speedup is large enough then many people will switch to the new algo because it wouldn't make sense otherwise.
IIRC he mentioned some coin on modified yespower algo, not RandomX.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: