Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:53:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinSofts, build customized bet website for you  (Read 535 times)
coinsofts (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:01:11 AM

Hi, I am Shisheng, owner of CoinSofts.com.

We are a team of programmers dedicated on bitcoin related software and website projects. We have done dice website and auto trader software for our customers before, and so we believe we can help you guys to build something you need.

We are familiar with the bitcoin protocol, the mining protocol and we can build software's and websites related to such things. We can also help on improving your current system to make it more safe, and more efficient.

Thanks
Shisheng

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 12:00:26 PM

We are a team of programmers dedicated on bitcoin related software and website projects. We have done dice website and auto trader software for our customers before, and so we believe we can help you guys to build something you need.

We are familiar with the bitcoin protocol, the mining protocol and we can build software's and websites related to such things. We can also help on improving your current system to make it more safe, and more efficient.

Thanks
Shisheng

CoinSofts.com seems not very attractive Smiley

Show us some examples of your works.
Thanks!
coinsofts (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:07:45 PM

Thanks
Shisheng

CoinSofts.com seems not very attractive Smiley

Show us some examples of your works.
Thanks!

Yes, right. We just bought the domain and we are still building the website.

We have done several projects for customers before, but it seems they do not allow us to disclose their projects. So we are planning to make more and show them online Smiley

Do you have any suggestions on any system we can build now? We can build it online and if any of you guys are impressed by it, you can buy it Smiley
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:49:03 PM

Node.js based altcoin exchange site is could be great. I can interest!

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Pages: [1]