Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:28:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Has trump disinfectant speech been misconstrued?  (Read 82 times)
Tosce (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 02:20:29 PM

Has trump disinfectant speech been misconstrued? Does anyone believe his words are twisted to fit a different picture. I just watch the video and he used the word 'supposing' at the beginning of the speech.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3235

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 08:31:23 PM

Here is exactly what he said, with no twisting.

And then I said, "supposing you brought the light inside the body?", which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you are going to test that too. Sounds interesting.

Right, and then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute -- one minute. And, is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So, it would be interesting to check that -- so that you are going to have to use medical doctors. But it sounds interesting to me.

Simply beginning a previous sentence with "supposing" doesn't change the meaning of the rest of what he said.

Trump is clearly out of his league here. I don't know if he is smarter or dumber than previous presidents, but he likes to talk and that gets him in trouble.

“It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt.” ― Mark Twain

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Tosce (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 11:15:29 PM

Twain and Lincoln definitely see through the same lense. "Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt". I guess it is time he takes the back seat and do more listening than talking
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: