Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:51:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of service do you need?  (Read 192 times)
Who_ (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 107

Journalist/Copywriter https://t.me/ZoranSpirkovski

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2020, 02:54:34 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2020, 09:38:49 AM by Who_

Hey guys and gals,

I'm interested in learning more about what people on this forum need. If you came to the service thread looking for something in particular, post here so people can find you easily.

Do not offer your services here. The point of this topic is to get buyers (people that need services) connected with sellers easily and effectively. People come and go constantly, so I'm hoping that this topic will become a valuable tool for buyers to find what they are looking for. Nobody wants to waddle from page to page looking for something.

Buyers, give as many details about your requirements as you can. This is the model that I propose:

Project status: Looking for service / Completed (edit this once you get your service)
Project description: Explain what you need
Project budget: How much are you looking to pay for this service?
Project deadline: When do you need this done? MM/DD/YYYY

An example would look like:

Project status: Looking for service
Project Description: Need a guide about how to set up a miner and connect to mining pools, around 1000 words.
Project Budget: $35
Project Deadline: 05/01/2020

I know there is a list of services somewhere on this forum, if you find it, send me a PM. Feel free to bump this topic as a seller or provide feedback and criticism.

EDIT1: List of services here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2727673.0
           And here: http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1610428.0

Zoran Spirkovski is a freelance journalist, brand strategist, and author published by CryptoBriefing, BeInCrypto, CryptoNewsNet, and NewsBlockchain. He writes about blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, branding, marketing, and productivity and other stories that brew up in his mind. He writes a daily blog about the same topics at zoransp.medium.com and he regularly contributes to freelance discussion groups.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2020, 09:11:20 PM

I know there is a list of services somewhere on this forum, if you find it, send me a PM. Feel free to bump this topic as a seller or provide feedback and criticism.
We have such a list before, but such lists need constant updating and may end up becoming useless.
Therefore, it is better to collect some similar services, update and classify them to make it easier for those who want these services to obtain them ----> Overview of Bitcointalk Designers.

The method above will be random, requiring continuous updating, self-moderated topic, which makes it useless.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3417

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2020, 09:05:47 AM
Merited by hugeblack (2)

If you came to the service thread looking for something in particular, post here so people can find you easily.
~Snipped~
Buyers, give as many details about your requirements as you can. This is the model that I propose:
~Snipped~
By doing the highlighted parts, they'll be alerting the scammers for potentially putting themselves at risk of being the victims...
- I'm with "hugeblack" on this one. It's best to stick with the traditional way of collecting/listing.
- I believe you were looking for the following thread: ★OVERVIEW OF SERVICES★

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Who_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2020, 09:45:03 AM

Therefore, it is better to collect some similar services, update and classify them to make it easier for those who want these services to obtain them ----> Overview of Bitcointalk Designers.
Added the thread to the top.

- I believe you were looking for the following thread: ★OVERVIEW OF SERVICES★[/sup]
Added this as well.

By doing the highlighted parts, they'll be alerting the scammers for potentially putting themselves at risk of being the victims...
- I'm with "hugeblack" on this one. It's best to stick with the traditional way of collecting/listing.
People can do whatever they want to do. I believe this type of model will be great for small jobs that need to be done quickly. Service providers can easily check the latest post to see what new requests were made, and buyers don't necessarily need to give any identifying information. But I do agree that it will attract scammers, however, through the combination of escrow and payment on delivery, they can mitigate the risk of getting scammed.
I am not 100% tied down to keep this going if people don't want this kind of model. It was an idea that will either take a life of its own, or it will be buried past the 2nd page.

Zoran Spirkovski is a freelance journalist, brand strategist, and author published by CryptoBriefing, BeInCrypto, CryptoNewsNet, and NewsBlockchain. He writes about blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, branding, marketing, and productivity and other stories that brew up in his mind. He writes a daily blog about the same topics at zoransp.medium.com and he regularly contributes to freelance discussion groups.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 01:24:47 PM
Merited by hugeblack (2)

Added the thread to the top.

- I believe you were looking for the following thread: ★OVERVIEW OF SERVICES★[/sup]
Added this as well.

People can do whatever they want to do. I believe this type of model will be great for small jobs that need to be done quickly. Service providers can easily check the latest post to see what new requests were made, and buyers don't necessarily need to give any identifying information. But I do agree that it will attract scammers, however, through the combination of escrow and payment on delivery, they can mitigate the risk of getting scammed.
I am not 100% tied down to keep this going if people don't want this kind of model. It was an idea that will either take a life of its own, or it will be buried past the 2nd page.

Time will tell if this way of listing the services is beneficial or not. But if you are really on it, then lets see for how long can you keep it active as similar sort of  threads were started previously too but it is difficult to keep them updated periodically.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Who_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2020, 08:53:47 AM

Time will tell if this way of listing the services is beneficial or not. But if you are really on it, then lets see for how long can you keep it active as similar sort of  threads were started previously too but it is difficult to keep them updated periodically.

Yes, I completely agree that keeping a topic like this alive would be very difficult in the long run. Especially considering all of the other marketplaces on the internet where people go to look for freelancers, such as Upwork and others. But as long as people keep reacting to this topic with comments, it will be easier. Smiley

Who_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2020, 02:19:47 PM

bump

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: