Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:52:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ Token sale ] 🌏 CETAN - CRYPTO BANKING 🏦  (Read 412 times)
CETAN.IO (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 2

CETAN - CRYPTO BANKING

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 05:35:02 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2020, 12:01:13 PM by CETAN.IO

CETAN - CRYPTO BANKING

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CETAN.IO (OP)

CETAN - CRYPTO BANKING

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 05:39:53 PM

Hello. We launched a branch from the official channel on the bitcointalk

CETAN - CRYPTO BANKING
kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 06:27:17 PM

may i know why you create new ANN? i saw you already have ANN thread here and already have conversation there. as i know is not allowed and should be locked one of them.
CETAN.IO (OP)

CETAN - CRYPTO BANKING

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 09:47:52 PM

may i know why you create new ANN? i saw you already have ANN thread here and already have conversation there. as i know is not allowed and should be locked one of them.
Thank you, the account is blocked and we do not have access to that branch, the Manager of the last Aleksandr_ov branch participated in the survey and was blocked, we do not have a duplicate at the moment!

CETAN - CRYPTO BANKING
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 10:06:21 PM

If you will issue your own bank card, does it mean that your company is under the laws of Central Bank of the country where you are registered? What kind of security are you going to offer to your clients here? And if you can withdraw funds via Mastercard, Visa, Alipay, and others - do you have agreement with those third party services to process this kind of withdrawal?
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2020, 10:38:01 PM

Is the whitepaper and the site now has fully launched dev? based on the announcement in the bounty thread, the campaign program will be resumed after the site and the whitepaper are run completely, if so then there is no harm for the program got resumed and let the participant continue their work again.
CETAN.IO (OP)

CETAN - CRYPTO BANKING

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 12:23:03 AM

If you will issue your own bank card, does it mean that your company is under the laws of Central Bank of the country where you are registered? What kind of security are you going to offer to your clients here? And if you can withdraw funds via Mastercard, Visa, Alipay, and others - do you have agreement with those third party services to process this kind of withdrawal?
We work within the legal framework of the European Union.
The security of our personal account is provided by the Java programming language, blockchain, and full deployment of the BTC, LTC, and ETH nodes. Our token is made on ERC 20 link to GitHub in the feed of information about us.

CETAN - CRYPTO BANKING
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 02:59:14 PM

Are all countries ven allowed to register to your platform?

It looks very pro but it seems like I can't get an email after registering there, I tried doing it again but I guess it restricts some countries. You are also saying about IEO but I have not seen the information about which exchange are you doing this.

Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 10:41:09 PM

Where we can see the team of this project? I visit the site, but I'm always directed to the login page. a site should have the home page right? where usually we can see the more description there Sad

Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 08:51:32 AM

I have difficulty when accessing website https://cetan.io/, this feels very heavy. is that my connection? apparently not because I can easily access other project websites
CETAN.IO (OP)

CETAN - CRYPTO BANKING

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 12:56:53 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2020, 10:15:07 PM by mprep

Where we can see the team of this project? I visit the site, but I'm always directed to the login page. a site should have the home page right? where usually we can see the more description there Sad

I have difficulty when accessing website https://cetan.io/, this feels very heavy. is that my connection? apparently not because I can easily access other project websites

Now we are finalizing the information site with all the integrations for the sale of tokens SET and internal banking functionality I think we will see all this in the next few days

It looks very pro but it seems like I can't get an email after registering there, I tried doing it again but I guess it restricts some countries. You are also saying about IEO but I have not seen the information about which exchange are you doing this.
Sir, we have a payment service and are developing it. we launched the financing process not with an idea, but with a finished product. As for IEO, we are currently actively engaged in this process and will inform you about it in the near future. Follow our social networks!

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

CETAN - CRYPTO BANKING
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2020, 02:47:39 PM

Thank you, the account is blocked and we do not have access to that branch, the Manager of the last Aleksandr_ov branch participated in the survey and was blocked, we do not have a duplicate at the moment!

I want to ask few question
1. Aleksandr_ov one of your team or just a thread announcer for this forum?

If he was one of your team, i think you need to create a thread on Meta board to unblocked the aleksandr_ov account if possible. But, if you mean blocked is you can't sign in to that account, you can request to moderator (use report to moderator button) to locked his thread so no more member create a post there.

2. when I open your sites, always redirected to login page. It is normal?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2020, 03:01:58 PM

Now we are finalizing the information site with all the integrations for the sale of tokens SET and internal banking functionality I think we will see all this in the next few days

It is true! I just visited cetan.io and it is very slow. Please correct this soon, because everyone will see the website as the main information.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Denamen

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 01:57:47 AM

It is true! I just visited cetan.io and it is very slow. Please correct this soon, because everyone will see the website as the main information.
It took me a lot of time to visit the site and this is definitely the problem that the team needs to fix soon because all the information about the project will usually appear here. In addition, if the project has a good interface, investors will tend to read more white papers and will soon be more interested if more people are listed by a high liquidity exchange.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 04:55:23 AM

It's not only you but all of the people faced the same problem because the site is not building properly. I hope that someone can audit this one to reveal the possibility of suspicious thing to happen.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 11:08:01 AM

I have seen many projects like this before 98% of them are failed, runaway or scam crypto investors one of the reason is the inability of those projects to complete the roadmap because almost all partner banks they mention is either back-out or no connection at all some are fake partnerships.

target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 03:02:57 PM

Sir, we have a payment service and are developing it. we launched the financing process not with an idea, but with a finished product. As for IEO, we are currently actively engaged in this process and will inform you about it in the near future. Follow our social networks!

Your IEO is in the process but you already have an ongoing promotion, it would only look you are unprepared for this. My issue is actually about registering on your website I was there to try looking into the system for maybe I can see details inside but it seems to restrict me from getting email registration. Cetan is actually a great name for a project, it's meaningful. Banking though doesn't' go along in this industry.

bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 06:22:13 PM

I have seen many projects like this before 98% of them are failed, runaway or scam crypto investors one of the reason is the inability of those projects to complete the roadmap because almost all partner banks they mention is either back-out or no connection at all some are fake partnerships.
Very true, even almost all the projects about bandages always fail because they do not provide good innovation to the partnership remember banking is a very important if this arises from crypto with a new project it will be difficult for them to give confidence to investors or users, especially with the lure of an ATM card can be used anywhere.
Like it will be difficult.
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 08:44:00 PM

Very true, even almost all the projects about bandages always fail because they do not provide good innovation to the partnership remember banking is a very important if this arises from crypto with a new project it will be difficult for them to give confidence to investors or users, especially with the lure of an ATM card can be used anywhere.
Like it will be difficult.
yes it will be very difficult because some countries do not accept crypto, the lure of ATM can be used anywhere only in certain countries, we should see what about this project, will it have the same fate as the previous banking project.

terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 10:39:22 PM

Well, I hope in the near future your site will function properly and display detailed information about your project. I see the UnionPay symbol on your Debit card, has this been confirmed with UnionPay and UnionPay announcing a partnership with Cetan? and how can your Debit card be used, has your crowd funding been completed and your project has been successful?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: