Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:03:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UK may have to enforce social restrictions for an entire year due to Covid19  (Read 169 times)
Juggy777 (OP)

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 05:43:49 PM

Prof Whitty who’s the UK government's chief medical advisor has claimed that UK will have to enforce social restrictions for an entire year or till the time a vaccine is found. Though I’m not from Uk but if I were then I would have liked to resume my work at the earliest and hope that the government would focus on reviving UKs economy, because if this lockdown continues for long then it could have a negative effect on UKs economy. @franky1 and @jetcash you two I know are from UK, so do you’ll support this call to further keep the country in lock down or do you’ll oppose it?.

Sources:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-52389285

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2020/apr/23/coronavirus-lockdown-tips-uk-economy-into-biggest-slump-on-record
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2020, 06:15:36 PM

I didn't bother to open the links, as both the BBC and The Guardian promote globalist ideals with false reports, and they support the big pharma companies.

I suspect that the lock down is easing off now. I've been told by the police that I am allowed to swim in the sea, as long as I do it on my own. Also I believe that Burger King and a couple of other restaurant chain are likely to reopen soon. The gov has also said that it will be producing some guidelines for restaurants to allow them to reopen, these will include wider spaces between tables. Supermarkets are starting to remove purchase restrictions as well.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4270
Merit: 4536

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 08:32:30 PM

BBC reported it right but the OP reported it wrong

its not full lockdown for a year. its just not 100% business as usual either
its going to be get the infectee numbers down. to a level that each new person testing positive. they can then contact trace those that came near them recently. put them into similar type of 'sheilding' of 14 day medical monitoring and home deliveries and testing.

to try to allow the general public to not have to isolate aswell.
however EVERYONE will still need to social distance and not lick door knobs

more businesses will open up. but only if they can do it responsibility by having a way for customers to shop/use their service without getting upclose and personal with random people

in other words restaurants which cant have seating 2metres apart will have to find ways to service as a take-away
some shops will have to rearrange their clothes racks and stock shelves so that less people are crammed together.

and forget the busy subway, taxi's will be more useful

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2020, 10:24:16 AM

I didn't bother to open the links, as both the BBC and The Guardian promote globalist ideals with false reports, and they support the big pharma companies.

I suspect that the lock down is easing off now. I've been told by the police that I am allowed to swim in the sea, as long as I do it on my own. Also I believe that Burger King and a couple of other restaurant chain are likely to reopen soon. The gov has also said that it will be producing some guidelines for restaurants to allow them to reopen, these will include wider spaces between tables. Supermarkets are starting to remove purchase restrictions as well.

i hope entire football league in europe dies off due to corona, we have more important stuff to fix, in europe

coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1134

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 11:48:20 AM

i hope entire football league in europe dies off due to corona, we have more important stuff to fix, in europe

What about bread and circuses? We need some distraction to keep the suicide rates down. Wink

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 07:20:44 PM

Prof Whitty who’s the UK government's chief medical advisor has claimed that UK will have to enforce social restrictions for an entire year or till the time a vaccine is found. Though I’m not from Uk but if I were then I would have liked to resume my work at the earliest and hope that the government would focus on reviving UKs economy, because if this lockdown continues for long then it could have a negative effect on UKs economy. @franky1 and @jetcash you two I know are from UK, so do you’ll support this call to further keep the country in lock down or do you’ll oppose it?.

There has to be right restriction. Not to overkill and not to kill the medical system in country. You cant go to any of the extremes. Country that will get to 60% immunity with least decreased GDP and will not overwhelm their medical system will win at the end. Right now we have no ideas what is the right way.
Subbir

Activity: 812
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 03:49:02 AM

Yeah but also the medical system has not been ready to give any solution thus far therein case nobody can give the proper idea albeit social sanctions are imposed within the UK all year round due to COVID 19 if it doesn't last for an entire year then the united kingdom economy will face more threats. that's why the united kingdom government has ordered everything to be open for a specified period of your time The shopkeepers are thinking of allowing the market to open two days every week in order that those that don't abide by the ban for an extended time will need to buy and cut things while maintaining social distance.

Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 04:36:50 AM

Well it's better that way I would also like to see it done in my country, the government is giving dole out or relief to those sectors of people that cannot work and don't have a means to supply their basic needs in time of lock down, easing up is a way to go, setting up guidelines and following the physical distancing and wearing mask is mandatory, so the economy can still move.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4270
Merit: 4536

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 07:44:41 AM

no country has done the 'army extreme lockdown of 'marshal law'.. which is why i laugh at the american protests

however going to 'business as usual' is just going to cause another self isolation lockdown in 2-3months

the fair balance is get the number of infectee's down. and then really go full on strong with social distancing (no hug no shaking hands/2metres apart)  and contact trace people who did come into contact with a infectee

but here is the problem i see
border crossing/airports.
where UK might have a dozen 'local' cases it can import hundreds at a time of people per plane.

because this is exactly how it got into the UK in the first place.
they tried to isolate some repatriation flight passengers from china in february.. but that didnt work. it overwhelmed the UK.
so i feel that we are going to have another wave, but not in 2-3 months but maybe 6-9months

too many people think that the loosening of restrictions is some medical treatment to expose people in a way that will get them infected but in a non symptomatic healthy herd immunity way.
no
the odd of someone being symptomatic/asymptomatic will not be any different. 1:5 ratio
but that 1 symptomatic person would be self isolate (if they report they are sick) and that person will have their contacts traced(if they can remember who they came into contact with, or if they admit who they came into contact with)

take sexually transmitted diseases. they have not disapeared. but they have had a strategy of if reporting it the patient is asked to contact those they had sex with.. and as we know that hasnt really worked out well
and thats for people who have been intimate and had a memorable experience.. imagine the scope of memory trying to remember who you bumped shoulders with at a grocery store. obviously you wont even have got their name

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: