Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:23:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Oh look! Another covid thread.....  (Read 913 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 08:39:42 PM

The fact is that Trump is not a scientist, and he was thinking out loud about things he probably should have kept his mouth shut about--but rarely does he do that on any topic. 

Yeah, it was also a really short bit, a 20 second minute filler seemed to be taken quite out of proportion by all the media...

The People's Republic of China should be sanctioned due to the outcome of their incompetence and selfishness act. They should be the one who started the lockdowns and not allowing their citizens to go around the world.

Every other country was quite slow to react (South Korea seemed quite quick but still not entirely).

The UK and a lot of Europe already had stockpiles due to political tensions that could arise from brexit in the immediate term.... China should've implemented a lockdown sooner but as soon as other countries knew about the virus I think they shouldn't shut their borders to anything passengers and send an alert to their citizens in other countries to get in contact with an allied embassy there and their insurance provider...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 09:30:09 AM

In all seriousness, there are way too many threads regarding covid on this board so creating a new one to get opinions on various matters:

Okay so, pretty much 90% of the world is in lockdown. China, the main source of the virus, isn't on lockdown. How did China manage to withstand the virus out of nowhere, while it was a goddamn plaguefuck of a place for ~3 to 4 months?

Next, I am still shocked on why some countries/states are easing out on the lockdown while the number of cases has been on the rise. The state of Texas is apparently removing their lockdown effective next week. Why, WHY, the number of cases will only rise and become much worse, just like in 1918. I understand that people need to work for an economy to survive, but thus far the precautionary measures taken have been outright awful.

that is why President Trump and a number of countries heavily affected by Covid 19 suspect that China has created the virus. they had the antidote and they were just hiding it so they didn't have to share it with anyone. China now appears to be safe and the economy is operating quite well. I think they will have to pay compensation to the countries heavily affected by covid in the future.

Trump is an economist, and his goal as president was to stem China's attempt to dominate. To do that, the US needs to maintain its economic strength to have a voice compared to China. But it seems that this is a wrong decision of Trump and people are increasingly infected with Corona virus more. It looks like Trump was too hasty in the decision this time.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 10:51:39 AM

China makes vaccines for the corona virus, scientists there test vaccines for volunteers, and it seems the US also doesn't want to lose to China and makes the corona vaccine.
these two countries are CHINA and the US, competing to make covid-19 vaccines that are safe for the human body,

Please, I hope they be sincere and not to make substance that be dangerous to human being and society too. The world is already facing instability in every area. We want a sincere vaccine and good for every continent of the world.

May be Oxford and India is already on it. Since the vaccine giant Serum Institute of India has already shaken the hands with well known oxford university for its latest development over covid19. The current seed lot or in a layman language viruses already being attenuated and tried in humans. Serum is working on faster nodes with pre-vaccine manufacturing on the data which is based on lab trials. They will be ready with 40 million dosage to be injected all over as soon as more confirmations are laid out after human trials.

This process is no where going to take around 5-6 months more. I think till then we still need to hold on to something, may be hectic lockdown or prayers.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 07:31:25 PM

China makes vaccines for the corona virus, scientists there test vaccines for volunteers, and it seems the US also doesn't want to lose to China and makes the corona vaccine.
these two countries are CHINA and the US, competing to make covid-19 vaccines that are safe for the human body,

Please, I hope they be sincere and not to make substance that be dangerous to human being and society too. The world is already facing instability in every area. We want a sincere vaccine and good for every continent of the world.

May be Oxford and India is already on it. Since the vaccine giant Serum Institute of India has already shaken the hands with well known oxford university for its latest development over covid19. The current seed lot or in a layman language viruses already being attenuated and tried in humans. Serum is working on faster nodes with pre-vaccine manufacturing on the data which is based on lab trials. They will be ready with 40 million dosage to be injected all over as soon as more confirmations are laid out after human trials.

This process is no where going to take around 5-6 months more. I think till then we still need to hold on to something, may be hectic lockdown or prayers.
That is what I was always wondering about the vaccine that people were really talking about like it is impossible. I get it, the usual life span of a vaccine that it gets started worked on and it takes at least one year, probably closer to 2 years to get it published, if it is a non-urgent one it takes as much as 5 years to get a release.

However this is an urgent thing that is literally the most important vaccine we would have in decades, I mean this is equal to finding a solution to AIDS, there are 3k people dying every day and that is the good number compared to peak it had.

There must be a short cuts to making a vaccine that will help people to cure during this period that will not make scientist wait for years before they could release it. This time around it could be more like "you have a vaccine? great go start healing people right away, if it is working lets release mass production right away" very quickly.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 08:28:31 PM

I get it, the usual life span of a vaccine that it gets started worked on and it takes at least one year, probably closer to 2 years to get it published, if it is a non-urgent one it takes as much as 5 years to get a release.

However this is an urgent thing that is literally the most important vaccine we would have in decades, I mean this is equal to finding a solution to AIDS

In the 1980s, US scientists promised we would have an HIV vaccine within two years: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV_vaccine#Difficulties_in_development

In 1984, after the confirmation of the etiological agent of AIDS by scientists at the U.S. National Institutes of Health and the Pasteur Institute, the United States Health and Human Services Secretary Margaret Heckler declared that a vaccine would be available within two years.

Sound familiar? 36 years later, still nothing.

That's one reason we should be prepared for this to play out like the Spanish Flu, as a pandemic that surges in multiple waves over multiple years. One possibility is the virus will mutate into a less lethal strain over time, which is very common for pathogenic viruses. That's probably how the Spanish Flu pandemic ended: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_flu#End_of_the_pandemic

pugman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2020, 11:57:27 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2020, 12:15:30 AM by pugman
Merited by buwaytress (1)

Its going to be a bit long post, so here it goes:

Wuhans had this virus for a good 5 months. I think thereve been coverups all round... While the mainstream thought it was a bad idea for trump to suspend who funding I actually don't think they've done great reporting on this stuff....

Texas is going to reopen because of the activism, like a lot of other states. The governors probably fear the protestor since there's not much of an intelligence test for owning a gun and all the protestor think this is a way for the government to "experiment with taking away their rights" - something I've seen far too much of recently...

The US are going to face massive issues from this, the rest of Europe haven't done too badly with their lockdown, 19000 dead in the UK is surprisingly optimistic since aroun 10000 people die every week anyway (the 19000 are additions but it's over around 5 or 6 weeks afaik) - I found the stats from the ons I think they'll be available as a xls format.

The idea of them coming from the lab to me doesn't seem completely unreasonable. We're talking about a genetic strain from a snake interfering with a mammal (I have no idea what it's name was - some non flying bat thing) or a bat which seems quite unrealistic for it to only enter the population then...

I think someone should've clarified trumps sentiment yesterday too with the "disinfectant" (blood plasma) and UV (synthesising uva or Uvb - I'm not sure which). Blood plasma usage and uv usage would be productive but they'll require a lot of research. Artificial UV causes problems with ionisation and damage since it'll be polarised from a light source (my current theory). The use of UV from the sun allows for a production of vitamin D type which allows for calcium to be broken down and strengthen bone and marrow production (and marrow produces stem cells which turn to antibodies).

(disclaimer: no m.d. and not even a biologist, just a physical scientist equipt with random knowledge of varying level).
I ,for sure agree that there have been coverups, and also quite possibly manipulation of the numbers, I can think of several countries that could have potentially manipulated the information and reported lesser cases than reality. As for the disinfectant and the UV, I have little to no knowledge on that particular scenario yet, so I got nothing else to say/add on to it.

-zip zop-
I do think that China could have single-handedly stopped this had they been open about what was happening. But then again, any other country would have done the same thing to protect themselves and their reputation. Only difference is China has leverage of being a big fucking manufacturer.

Even a totalitarian system is subject to fail at one point, and when there's fear of death from a plague/pandemic like this, people give a lesser shit about their leaders. Every country that went on lockdown, has had their cases rise, barely 10% of the countries in lockdown managed to bring down the numbers.

If you look at human history, countries almost never face any sort of consequences for their screw-ups, and the bigger the screw-up the lower the chance of it, especially if we are talking about a big player like China. To me this is the saddest part of this who story, China knows well what needs to be done to prevent these pandemics in the future, and they won't do it, because there's no consequences for causing hundreds of thousands of deaths globally.
Maybe this time china will pay the consequence, I mean we will never know. Right now there is bigger fish to fry, and that is to get out of this pandemic first. China can be dealt with later. Its 2020, we have seen so much we never thought we would ever see. And I can tell US wants to overthrow China, they are not going to keep their hands tied when this ends.

According to this sites https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1260709/lockdown-which-countries-are-in-lockdown-how-many-people-coronavirus-cases, below is following list country are in lockdown :
The percentage of countries are in lock down is : 48 x 100%/195 = 24.61%
Like Stompix said, the countries in lockdown are all extremely large countries with huge population, the percentage of countries may seem small, but their population count sure isn't. Countries that aren't/weren't in lockdown barely have a few cases, so it doesn't make sense for them to be in a lockdown.

Everyone in the world will think like you, unfortunately, many governments of a country still follow the IMF's advice, they follow what the IMF suggests, not do what is practiced by China, America, Japan, South Korea, Japan, Germany, namely printing money.

COVID-19 is a storyline with two players, namely the United States with unknown devils and China with little WHO interference. Corona was originally used by Trump as biological warfare to repel China but was leaked to WHO by China so that China did not remain silent and immediately spread back in America.

But not China if it does not do copying and modification. Knowing this, China bought up large amounts of personal safety equipment from around the world, so that when other countries were exposed. China has multiplied in profits. Proven in Indonesia, the assistance received from China is all made in Indonesia. Even China is aggressively providing assistance to many countries.

The agenda of selling vaccines for 7 billion people in the world is an agenda between China and the shadow behind the democratic party which is supported by the health and pharmaceutical industry. When the Obama era they got a big advantage with Obama care. but the Trump era was all eliminated because Trump was more concerned with security and oil defense. This has caused Trump's anger towards the pharmaceutical and health industries in America, which initially supported Trump and then turned towards the democrats and supported Joe Bidden. The reason why Barnie stepped down was that he did not have the support of the American oligarchy.

I assume the end of the trade war is the beginning of the military war. Now many of the world's military is checking the dominance of US military power. Statement by Chinese military officials and Chinese defense observers that the United States military strength is declining due to the pandemic effect. China carried out its military deployment in the South China Sea and also continued to conduct war exercises in the midst of the Corona outbreak is a form of trying to see the response of the United States. Many American aircraft carriers dropped anchors so that America could only ask for Japanese assistance to patrol.

Now we think simply if COVID-19 attacking medical personnel, military personnel, and the police, automatically the forefront of the war will disappear and will disrupt the health, defense, security of a country which in turn causes a national security threat to a country like what is happening to America today.

There are currently concurrent military actions in the Strait of Hormuz by Iran, in Vladivostok by Russia and Pyong Pyang by North Korea, all of which are testing the US military on its critical point now. Under these conditions, each country must have a contingency plan.
Your theory seems very plausible, and might even be true to some extent. I wouldn't be surprised at all if a war breaks through once this is all over. But I don't expect EU and other countries with moderate military equipment to keep quiet either. Russia may side with China, others won't. I really hope it doesn't get to this. Creating a pandemic to defeat a military strong nations seems to be a vert genius tactic, and so far its working out extremely well for China.

I don't really enjoy any of the covid talk, it's tiring and in my work, I'm not now required by clients who want to hop on trending hashtags to also add elements of it to the work I do, which feels almost tasteless to me, but there we go, we need to eat. But since it's you, here are some random (?) thoughts to add to that element:

1. Most governments in the developed world are taking care of those who lost work. Where I am, they will earn at least 90% of their salary if they lose their income or jobs, and in worst-case scenario, they will get on welfare. This is the same in many countries around me.

2. In my home country, government is giving small stimulus packages, like in the US. Instant cash to help, moratoriums on bank loans. But for the majority of people, this will run out in weeks, and doesn't help them pay rent or bills. People already are starving now, people I know are already moving out of homes to consolidate space and bills. Some close to me are moving back to villages to farm. Drastic life changes just so they can eat.

3. I'm in a weird position. Not qualified for anything in my resident country, nor for the aid back home because I don't live there. If I lose my income, there is no fallback plan, I already have seen paycuts, and many of those like me are in deep, deep trouble. So I look around and see people depressed by cabin fever, depressed by lack of contact, but I'm instead squeezing so much more work into my hours in anticipation of shit getting worse. It's not a complaint or a rant. I just wonder how many are like me. Making sure we get every bit of income we can now because it will dry up even more.
I think most of us are sharing the same plight as you are. Scared of losing our jobs, scared of not being able to feed our families and ourselves. And given up on our governments to do anything for us, and even if they do, it won't be suffice enough. I mean, we can get loans, find new temp part time jobs, do trading all that shit, but that will only help so much. This pandemic needs to end soon, and every single government should provide like a stimulus to its citizens every now and then, the US has had  a record breaking layoffs throughout history and its just beginning. If countries don't do something, their economies will be dwindling and soon there will barely be any economy to rule over. 

Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1858

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 04:23:37 AM

-zip zop-
I do think that China could have single-handedly stopped this had they been open about what was happening. But then again, any other country would have done the same thing to protect themselves and their reputation. Only difference is China has leverage of being a big fucking manufacturer.

That might be improbable. As a matter of fact, the entire global community is now coming together to try stopping this virus but all to no avail.

I think that even before China was completely aware that such a virus is existing, the virus must have already silently crept outside the source province itself and probably even reaching abroad. We all know how the virus is extremely infectious. That's even prior to them gaining the first ever limited understanding of the nature of that novel virus.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Option Blitz

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 06:10:07 AM

The People's Republic of China should be sanctioned due to the outcome of their incompetence and selfishness act. They should be the one who started the lockdowns and not allowing their citizens to go around the world.
don't know what else to do. For example, whether to hold responsibility for all the causes of this plague that made all the conditions change in various countries, but it was not possible if all this was borne by itself because of a result covid-19 originated this
but they are still responsible for this. Basically, the corona virus is considered to be an economic virus and only kills old people with germs in humans. so the consequences for the economy are enormous and the Chinese government has to pay heavy penalties for this problem. The United States will be the source of origin and will subject the Chinese government to appropriate punishment. They have committed a great crime to the whole world.

buwaytress
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3443

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 06:54:03 AM

Your theory seems very plausible, and might even be true to some extent. I wouldn't be surprised at all if a war breaks through once this is all over. But I don't expect EU and other countries with moderate military equipment to keep quiet either. Russia may side with China, others won't. I really hope it doesn't get to this. Creating a pandemic to defeat a military strong nations seems to be a vert genius tactic, and so far its working out extremely well for China.
Hard to tell what the view will be these days in Southeast Asia, where China has become less of threat than of ally in past two decades -- communism no longer the easy sway word as it was in the 1970s, just as Japan is no longer the evil marauder of the 1940s. I don't have a keen knowledge of the politics now but a lot of people in that part of the world would see China as the lesser evil and side with them.

I think most of us are sharing the same plight as you are. Scared of losing our jobs, scared of not being able to feed our families and ourselves. And given up on our governments to do anything for us, and even if they do, it won't be suffice enough. I mean, we can get loans, find new temp part time jobs, do trading all that shit, but that will only help so much. This pandemic needs to end soon, and every single government should provide like a stimulus to its citizens every now and then, the US has had  a record breaking layoffs throughout history and its just beginning. If countries don't do something, their economies will be dwindling and soon there will barely be any economy to rule over. 

At least those like us are a bit more resourceful than others. We can look for ways, we are educated (if not qualified), and we have means to find something else. I think most countries will do something, but surviving is no way to live, as it is most people really were just living day to day.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2229

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2020, 08:04:21 AM

Hard to tell what the view will be these days in Southeast Asia, where China has become less of threat than of ally in past two decades -- communism no longer the easy sway word as it was in the 1970s, just as Japan is no longer the evil marauder of the 1940s. I don't have a keen knowledge of the politics now but a lot of people in that part of the world would see China as the lesser evil and side with them.

Countries in Southeast Asia are still very thick with the practices of corruption, collusion, and nepotism. And many officials from private or micro corporate backgrounds are given the task of managing macroeconomics so that what they have in mind is just economic growth without thinking about nationalism so that when China launched colonialism 5.0, many Asian countries did not have a state work frame of resilience and instead welcomed it by hand open without an antidote strategy.

In the relation between countries, the framework must be the national interests of each country. Defense approaches must take precedence over economic approach because it is related to the sovereignty of a country. Many government officials failed to read the Chinese grand plan. The country should be on guard not to be annexed by China but it turns out for the sake of economic growth, the country's sovereignty is at stake. Whereas in China the three warfare concepts clearly show the ideals of Chinese colonialism and Chinese steps in implementing its colonialism.

https://warontherocks.com/2018/01/chinas-three-warfares-perspective/

Many Asian countries should think whether they have already eaten the Chinese trap? or already trapped and just waiting to be skinned. With its own diaspora, China is already a threat coupled with an OBOR program and an increase in China's military strength.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
buwaytress
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 04:42:58 PM

Countries in Southeast Asia are still very thick with the practices of corruption, collusion, and nepotism. And many officials from private or micro corporate backgrounds are given the task of managing macroeconomics so that what they have in mind is just economic growth without thinking about nationalism so that when China launched colonialism 5.0, many Asian countries did not have a state work frame of resilience and instead welcomed it by hand open without an antidote strategy.

In the relation between countries, the framework must be the national interests of each country. Defense approaches must take precedence over economic approach because it is related to the sovereignty of a country. Many government officials failed to read the Chinese grand plan. The country should be on guard not to be annexed by China but it turns out for the sake of economic growth, the country's sovereignty is at stake. Whereas in China the three warfare concepts clearly show the ideals of Chinese colonialism and Chinese steps in implementing its colonialism.

https://warontherocks.com/2018/01/chinas-three-warfares-perspective/

Many Asian countries should think whether they have already eaten the Chinese trap? or already trapped and just waiting to be skinned. With its own diaspora, China is already a threat coupled with an OBOR program and an increase in China's military strength.

It's really unfortunate that a lot of nation-building in our part of the world happened more or less in the same period, since our colonial masters withdrew also more or less in the same period -- and this was the same moment China began to reconsider looking outward after centuries of closing itself in from the outside world.

And it's not just in Asia but in the global south. Much of African development is now Chinese-funded, I didn't believe it til I saw for myself. Soft colonialism? I know it's just business in the end for everyone but with digital yuan coming on board, it could be bringing repercussions most countries don't see yet.

At least Bitcoin is one dissenting voice. Even if it won't be enough.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
stompix
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 6310

Blackjack.fun

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 04:18:38 AM

The moment you have a scene like this one happening in Vietnam:

Even Coronavirus Couldn’t Stop the 2nd US Carrier Visit to Vietnam

I think it' becoming pretty clear how much of a threat China is perceived as.
An US carrier docking in a Vietnamese port and the marines welcomed with applause and flowers is something nobody could picture in the '80s, yet it's happening so it proof how much of a threat China is to some countries. Yeah, for a lot of people the US is the evil rotshcilian bildenbergian reptilian overlord but compared to what China will bring to those, just look at how much they care about their own allies they don't give a damn, there is absolutely no country in this world that has flourished thanks to China.

One more note, it's not the US drilling and taking away at penny prices Irak's oil, it's China!

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
buwaytress
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 09:49:52 AM

The moment you have a scene like this one happening in Vietnam:

Even Coronavirus Couldn’t Stop the 2nd US Carrier Visit to Vietnam

I think it' becoming pretty clear how much of a threat China is perceived as.
An US carrier docking in a Vietnamese port and the marines welcomed with applause and flowers is something nobody could picture in the '80s, yet it's happening so it proof how much of a threat China is to some countries. Yeah, for a lot of people the US is the evil rotshcilian bildenbergian reptilian overlord but compared to what China will bring to those, just look at how much they care about their own allies they don't give a damn, there is absolutely no country in this world that has flourished thanks to China.

One more note, it's not the US drilling and taking away at penny prices Irak's oil, it's China!

Yep, I remember in the 1990s Chinese-descent people in my state still spat at Japan. The last communist troops only surrendered in 1991 if you can believe, that's just how deep the jungle is and how long the propaganda machine rolled and how hated Japan was for their occupation, I remember that very well. But today? Amazing.

Once a new generation grows up never having to go hungry or jobless, or pick up arms against invaders, they forget. But there's something to be said about the current global economy, and how millennials probably now for the first time are seeing it for what it is. What exactly that means for Bitcoin, hard to say.

I would add though, that absolutely no country in this world has flourished thanks to any kind of imperialism or colonialism or external meddling.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
stompix
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 6310

Blackjack.fun

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 04:09:38 AM

I would add though, that absolutely no country in this world has flourished thanks to any kind of imperialism or colonialism or external meddling.

Yeah...absolutely no country... Roll Eyes
Let's forget New Zeeland and Australia because they were actual colonies, let's forget South Africa because of imperialism, the same for Singapore and Hong Kong, or the products of external meddling like South Korea.
The only ones that did not flourish are the ones that are not flourishing even now, independent and making their own decision.
Speaking of Chinese, this is the uncomfortable truth, of course, if a white man would have said that he would be labeled a racist and stoned to death with tweets and pokes.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
buwaytress
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 05:24:56 AM
Merited by stompix (2)

Yeah...absolutely no country... Roll Eyes
Let's forget New Zeeland and Australia because they were actual colonies, let's forget South Africa because of imperialism, the same for Singapore and Hong Kong, or the products of external meddling like South Korea.
The only ones that did not flourish are the ones that are not flourishing even now, independent and making their own decision.
Speaking of Chinese, this is the uncomfortable truth, of course, if a white man would have said that he would be labeled a racist and stoned to death with tweets and pokes.

OK I admit it, guilty of sweeping statements, sorry =)

Although, I'm not sure why you mentioned China and white people. Where I come from, there is still a lot of bad blood over China, Japan and others -- just not the outright spitting-at-them hatred of my grandparents -- while we've pretty much forgiven the more recent centuries of white slavery. You need only to come see our tourism sites or check out hashtags where we are. White people can make any kind of jokes and actually do. And they're okay, we even laugh along. But god forbid a Chinese/neighbour-from-SEA man says something bad about the place or people;) They'll get the full media treatment and apology demand from embassy.

edit: I suppose you're talking about Twitter and wider english-speaking internet though so maybe your point again is valid there.

Anyway, we're risking going off track buddy, though perhaps your examples might differ from the viewpoint of an indigenous person. So we may have different perspectives of flourishing. From your examples, that perspective if today marginalised, if not completely extinguished.

Australia, the only former penal colony turned country in the Commonwealth that refuses any treaty with their indigenous people. New Zealand who has one of the highest global incarceration rates -- with overwhelming majority of prisoners Maori (only 1 in 6 Kiwis are Maori). Singapore whose original indigenous are all but gone. South Africa, well.

Anyway, we could both spend our hours digging up Google stuff but let's leave it at that and hope that Bitcoin does some good in its neo-money-infiltration-colonialism =p

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fullhdpixel

Merit: 608

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 10:07:17 AM

China claims that it doesn't spread in their country because they were able to contain the virus very early lol. But the way I see it, it's kind of suspicious that they are claiming they were able to hold it down but it still spread out to other countries in the world and got more serious in those countries and killing so many people, while in China it is less severe.

A lot of things that they have been doing is making people believe the conspiracy theories that have been going round the internet these days that the Chinese were behind the breakout. I just hope that all those conspiracy theories are completely fake, because it's going to be a really disturbing issue if the world finds out they are the ones.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Mttewndew

Activity: 433
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 03:25:04 PM

As far as I understand what is happening now:
- The virus exists (but it is not as dangerous as they try to suggest to us)
- The number of people infected and the number of deaths are actually less than they tell us.
- Bill Gates, 5G, Illuminati, etc. - it’s true, and when people want to talk about it, they say that this is nonsense and call good people fanatics.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: