Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:51:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good time to get some Ethereum?  (Read 2631 times)
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 05:31:55 AM

If there is currently someone who wants to buy ETH, it might be a little late because now it is at the level of $ 200, as I write this, but if you want to force it I think there is still a chance to be able to invest and take profits in the future.

The team is promising the ETH 2.0 upgrade to be live in Jul this year, I think this will keep the hype and price should go up more until it happens.
Yes many are waiting for the upgrade because it can trigger the price to increase so I think its not too late to buy since there's more to look forward. Also if you're a long term holder anytime is a good to buy because you have a set price on when to sell your eth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 06:32:29 AM

If there is currently someone who wants to buy ETH, it might be a little late because now it is at the level of $ 200, as I write this, but if you want to force it I think there is still a chance to be able to invest and take profits in the future.

The team is promising the ETH 2.0 upgrade to be live in Jul this year, I think this will keep the hype and price should go up more until it happens.
it's still under targeting. I am afraid that ethereum 2.0 cannot be launched in July, but I am pretty sure this year ethereum 2.0 will appear. Well, at this time the price of Ethereum is recovering. if the increase can reach a price of $ 250, or even more, then buying now is the right decision.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 10:13:36 AM

I don't see the hype yet, you said it's happening, where is it now?

The hype of ETH might not come yet, the ETH 2.0 although will be launch soon seems like not creating any hype yet.
Look at ETH, its still trading at $200, not much of an improvement if we think there is a hype.

It is happening right now if you read most of the big media sites on crypto. Ethereum 2.0 is at least once publicized every day, even developer calls are being discussed like news. It will get bigger of course, especially now everybody will move on from BTC halving, they will focus more on ETH "halving".

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 10:26:47 AM

I don't see the hype yet, you said it's happening, where is it now?

The hype of ETH might not come yet, the ETH 2.0 although will be launch soon seems like not creating any hype yet.
Look at ETH, its still trading at $200, not much of an improvement if we think there is a hype.

It is happening right now if you read most of the big media sites on crypto. Ethereum 2.0 is at least once publicized every day, even developer calls are being discussed like news. It will get bigger of course, especially now everybody will move on from BTC halving, they will focus more on ETH "halving".

Well, I was looking at the prize, and I don't see ETH pumped yet, but I like its price today, it looks like the market is starting to get bullish again.
I will keep an eye on ETH, it will be happening in July so there's plenty of time for this price to rise, hopefully people will not regret not buying when it was still below $200 as price might possibly double if the hype is really real.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 11:21:38 AM

Long term holders still have a big chance to earned from this project, as long as you are willing to take the risk and you have deeper knowledge in terms of future goals and progress that being provided by this coin, there are still updates and plans that can be interesting with investors and traders, this coin are is always keeping close to bitcoin in terms of hypes there's still good future investment to expect for long term supporters.
I don't choose to invest much in ETH because the coin usually drops very quickly when the value of Bitcoin drops and easily fluctuates when there is bad news. Of course, this is still a good long-term investment for some investors, but generally, I will not buy ETH because the risk will be high. You should look for a new coin to make money because investing ETH now will be very difficult for you to become rich.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 12:54:57 PM

Obiesly and i have already hold Cry Ethereum has currently cheap price right now so you can get hold. We're knows long-term holding good chance for earnings enough profits. Generally eth was sound like goods up 2017 year even this year best well every investors. Don't should be invested in new coins it's always for better top altcoins.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 01:47:55 PM

Obiesly and i have already hold Cry Ethereum has currently cheap price right now so you can get hold. We're knows long-term holding good chance for earnings enough profits. Generally eth was sound like goods up 2017 year even this year best well every investors. Don't should be invested in new coins it's always for better top altcoins.
now everyone's mind is like that. invest in coins that are at the top of the market. because that way will benefit more easily but if it continues like that then we will not be able to support the development of the crypto market with new projects that can bring in new people.

elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 04:14:08 AM

now everyone's mind is like that. invest in coins that are at the top of the market. because that way will benefit more easily but if it continues like that then we will not be able to support the development of the crypto market with new projects that can bring in new people.
Because of the many new projects that have ended in scams, investors are traumatized and afraid to happen again, so it's only natural for them to buy the top altcoin in the market. but we also should not close our eyes that now there have been many changes, there have been seen many new projects that are quite tempting and good. but because of the pandemic, the movement was somewhat disrupted. it is believed in the future that prospects for new projects will start to improve again.
suryapro

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 07:13:22 AM

buy eth whenever you can, because eth is one of the best coins of a crypto currency product, no need to wait for the price to be too low, because eth can be traded daily

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 05:12:47 PM

Ethereum has very good potential to grow more like 2017 market. Now it is cheap to buy for long term hold. If you have looking towards ethereum like long term investment then you should definitely make some good amount of money. That's why it is time to make investment in ethereum and due to ethereum 2.0 it will become very helpful move for us by doing this investment.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 01:30:09 AM

Ethereum has very good potential to grow more like 2017 market. Now it is cheap to buy for long term hold. If you have looking towards ethereum like long term investment then you should definitely make some good amount of money. That's why it is time to make investment in ethereum and due to ethereum 2.0 it will become very helpful move for us by doing this investment.
Ethereum is very potential but only good in the past few years because, at this point, investors seem not interested in investing in this coin because the value has dropped a lot.

I think at this point, you should only hold USDT and wait for other investment opportunities because the crypto market still has a lot of options for you. I am not sure what will happen next to Ethereum, but it will be very difficult for the coin to return to the old ATH.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 05:39:07 AM

buy eth whenever you can, because eth is one of the best coins of a crypto currency product, no need to wait for the price to be too low, because eth can be traded daily
Ethereum has proven to be one of the best and most popular coin in the history of cryptocurrencies. Investing in it is what we should be doing all the time. I strongly believe that if all things are equal we should see ethereum moving close to $500 again.
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 06:17:33 AM

I have also held it in since the price approached the price below $ 100. however, I really hope the ethereum price can be above $ 400. well, even though it takes time, and it's quite difficult, but I'm sure the price can reach this target this year. besides that, so far I am still trying to collect ethereum assets

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Lunatic_Pandora

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

saito.io

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2020, 09:57:07 AM

I have been slowly accumulating since $140 with the goal being a minimum of 32 Eth for staking.

Drop by the Saito Arcade to play boardgames on-chain and earn cryptocurrency today! Interested? Visit us at saito.io
suryapro

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 10:56:38 AM

from the very beginning to know about the crypto world, I was interested in having more ethereum. although we know that now the comparison between ethereum prices and bitcoin prices is very different, all of that does not reduce the feeling of wanting to buy more ethereum in me

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
homhay

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 03:18:40 PM

apparently not yet, because Ethereum prices are greatly influenced by bitcoin price movements, if bitcoin prices are still weak then ethereum prices will also be difficult to rise from sleep and plus the world is being hit by a pandemic COVID-19

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Instagram◂ | ▸Youtube
Cryptorobin21

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 06:15:02 AM

Yes.Some year ago I see Ethereum big pump but now bitcoin price up so now all altcoin dump but I think this right time to buy some Ethereum and i,m already buy some day ago 10 Ethereum and I will be selling this Ethereum later this year because my analyst have predicted big gains.I hope in the future I will benefit a lot from it.So I would tell everyone to buy Ethereum even if it is something. Good Luck!!
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 07:31:31 AM

Yes.Some year ago I see Ethereum big pump but now bitcoin price up so now all altcoin dump but I think this right time to buy some Ethereum and i,m already buy some day ago 10 Ethereum and I will be selling this Ethereum later this year because my analyst have predicted big gains.I hope in the future I will benefit a lot from it.So I would tell everyone to buy Ethereum even if it is something. Good Luck!!

Ethereum 2.0 will be a big deal, and if someone miss all those good chances to buy Ethereum around 100$,
and I think we go under 100$ for a couple of days, who missed that should buy now! I don't think we will see
Ethereum making similar dip like in that time.
   But I am not an expert, I am holder and I plan to hold for years. I don't think we will see some big drops,
but even if it happens I will use that to add more ETH!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 09:56:53 AM

Are you talking about to get free Ethereum or to buy from exchanges or for doing some work with return of ETH? If you have any idea of free ETH then reply me here how do I get the free Ethereum. Otherwise I have already bought some Ethereum last year and held it in my portfolio.
durilup

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 10:27:37 AM

I think ethereum is still very cheap and it has a high volume of daily trading . Yes I think it is a good time to enter in ethereum knowing the fact he was $1200/eth .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: