Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:27:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KRSYS] 20210316 Participants Of Wealth Growth  (Read 1299 times)
godofearch

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 03:07:48 AM

i got the app . how to mine coin ?  or just click and click ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krsys (OP)

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 09:43:47 AM

i got the app . how to mine coin ?  or just click and click ?

To collect KrT, click once on the APP homepage 24 hours.
Thank you for your interest in the KrSYS project.
In addition, I will give you some latest news on the progress of the KrSYS project.

In the 7-day public test period, more than 380,000 members have joined the KrSYS project. This is closely related to the ecological advantages of the KrSYS project. Of course, our goal is far more than that.

It is worth noting that every KrSYS user is that KrSYS is a real computing power blockchain project, please focus more on inviting friends who are more willing to participate in computer mining. In the initial cycle after the introduction of computing power mining, the system will be based on The share of the computing power they provide in the entire system will also give you continuous additional rewards.

Our APP will be automatically upgraded to version 54 without the need to reinstall the APP. This version will open the function of resetting the password. After the upgrade, we will automatically log in again.
At present, you can also use the mailbox registered with the KrSYS system to send an email titled "reset" to active@krsys.org to reset your password.

If you have any questions during the upgrade and use, you can get answers in the https://t.me/krsys group. Due to time differences and labor issues, we will reply within 72 hours at the latest, please be patient and confident.

Your Krsys team
Volzhanin

Activity: 28
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 12:59:31 PM

Very interesting.It's too bad that the app has been implemented only for Android so far.When are you planning to launch on Windows and Linux? Huh

Hashrate mining requires registration of APP wallet, https://krsys.org
Please join our community to get the correct information. https://t.me/krsys
your app asks for absolute access to my device and besides it doesn't work on all devices, I feel some kind of trick

At present, our app has only a few functions enabled. In the future, we will open code scanning payment, enhanced user security system and more functions. At the same time, in order to reduce the user's trouble, we must fully consider the need for permissions in the early deployment .
In just six days, more than 360,000 users joined the project. Krsys's value consensus has been established, and a better future is within reach!
this does not inspire confidence! give people the source code to start with, and I don't believe that 360000 thousand people have joined the project
krsys (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 03:25:55 PM

Very interesting.It's too bad that the app has been implemented only for Android so far.When are you planning to launch on Windows and Linux? Huh

Hashrate mining requires registration of APP wallet, https://krsys.org
Please join our community to get the correct information. https://t.me/krsys
your app asks for absolute access to my device and besides it doesn't work on all devices, I feel some kind of trick

At present, our app has only a few functions enabled. In the future, we will open code scanning payment, enhanced user security system and more functions. At the same time, in order to reduce the user's trouble, we must fully consider the need for permissions in the early deployment .
In just six days, more than 360,000 users joined the project. Krsys's value consensus has been established, and a better future is within reach!
this does not inspire confidence! give people the source code to start with, and I don't believe that 360000 thousand people have joined the project

You can go to Google to search for information about KrSYS.
Gold always shines.
godofearch

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 06:49:06 AM

i have been verify my account, when send reward?
krsys (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 09:40:29 AM

i have been verify my account, when send reward?

Smiley
We will make statistics according to the planned time and tomorrow, and the statistics will be released as soon as possible.
godofearch

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 01:40:55 AM

thank u . i have another problem . do referral reward have any limit?
krsys (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 02:15:02 AM

thank u . i have another problem . do referral reward have any limit?

We have a variety of invitation rewards, please go to the official website to view the notification for details. https://krsys.org/notice
ptnew147258

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 07:17:10 AM

What is the total number of coins?
Is there any latest news?
ptnew147258

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 08:46:17 AM

krsys (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 05:59:18 AM

plz notice our website .

following  is new announce

September 16, 2020 Activity Notice

In the past campaign No. 20200816, the number of users and the computing power of the mining pool have been steadily improved. For transaction-related issues that users have always been concerned about, we have given a clear answer in the new version of the APP and quantified the opening condition nodes.

We have completed the development of a new version of the APP. V57 update instructions:
1. My recommended QR code is in the upper right corner of the "My" menu, click to show/hide
2. My team function is in the upper left corner of "My" menu
3. In order to allow all members to understand the overall plan and progress of the project, the display of project implementation progress has been added. The progress is determined by multiple factors such as the development progress of the background system, the development of the APP, the hash power of the whole chain, and the number of effective members. The number of effective members and the hash power of the entire chain are the main factors.
4. In order to facilitate the promotion of the KrSys project, the "slogan" function has been added.
5. Optimized part of the interface to display the time when KrC and KrT bills occurred.
6. Added answers to common questions. In the "My" menu, in the information section.

In the previous activity, the number of users increased and the hash mining power increased. By region, the top three rankings were: Vietnam, Singapore, and China.

According to our activity reward policy, from August 16, 2020 to September 15, 2020, the recommendation reward is 12534.912 KrC, and the remaining activity reward fund is 254314.368 KrC.

In the next phase, the following plans will be implemented:
1. More convenient
We will release a new version of the APP in the near future. It is planned to add a third language type to the APP, and the language types in areas where effective users develop rapidly will be added first.
Add an online communication function to the APP to facilitate communication between users at all levels.

2. More support
During the operation of the system, users often encounter some problems. We summarized them. In the next step, these questions and answers will be announced to users. This is beneficial to users. Continue to enrich the technical Q&A database.

3. More activities
From September 16, 2020 to October 15, 2020, an event numbered 20200916 will be held, and additional referral rewards will be sent every day. Reward rules:
KrC mining rewards for level 1 recommended users, of which 4.8%
(Decrease by 0.1% from the previous period)
KrC mining rewards for level 2 recommended users, of which 2.8%

4. More algorithms
The third algorithm of the KrSYS system will be released within 30 days. This algorithm is a special algorithm of Asic mining machine. After the new algorithm is released, the mining reward of the existing algorithm will drop from the current 18 times to 12 times. The third algorithm is determined as: scrypt

5. Anticipation
The progress of the project is continuously disclosed, please refer to the APP for details.

6. Value rise
When the number of KrSYS users reaches 500,000, the KrT mining reward will be reduced to 50%. As of 0:00 on September 15, 2020, our number of users has reached 470,935. The maximum supply of KrT is 3.6 billion.

7. Continue to clean up cheating accounts.

krsys (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 12:31:54 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2020, 12:55:56 AM by krsys

Yestday pool report.

dayalgopower
2020/10/12dag21.7G
2020/10/12rx08.7M

phase progress 68.58%

krsys (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 11:26:25 PM

Yestday pool report.

dayalgopower
2020/10/13dag17.94G
2020/10/13rx06.32M

phase progress 69.09%

krsys (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 08:45:38 AM

KrT coin production reduction notice

According to our previous notice, the number of registered users of the KrSYS system has exceeded 500,000. The output of KrT coins has been reduced by 50%.
https://krsys.org/notice/page/126.html
This is a gratifying result, and it also indicates that the value of Kr will increase again. Of course, this is only our phase goal, we will continue to move forward to the next phase goal. Thanks to all users for your attention and support, you will be rewarded in the future.
krsys (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 01:38:36 AM

January 16, 2021 Activity Notice

Happy New Year!

In the past 31 days of activities, more users are joining the KrSYS project. The KrSYS project already has great influence. The earlier you support the KrSYS project, the more rewards you will get.

Progress
First, more venture investors have entered the second round of investment negotiations. KrSYS' advanced technology has been recognized by the capital market. After the test of time, KrSYS's computing power black hole technology has been verified in real-time, ease of use, robustness, reliability, and security in practical applications.

Second, a more professional management team has become KrSYS's partners, and KrSYS will spread to all parts of the world faster. KrSYS's advanced technology is not only reflected in accounting processing, but also in multi-level and three-dimensional presentation of necessary world connections, transforming the relational data of traditional databases into multi-mode and multi-structure Lowell comprehensive processing on the blockchain The structure allows professional operators to build everything they want in KrSYS's data world, which also allows KrSYS to appear in all corners of the world in different forms without knowing how remarkable KrSYS' efforts are.

Third, more sales teams will become KrSYS partners, and our blockchain technology will be applied all over the world. KrSYS's advanced technology can help more sales teams develop their own accounting processing systems in a more efficient manner. According to different agreements, the "Power by KrSYS" logo will be deployed to all parts of the world despite the large number of applications.

Fourth, with more technology development teams becoming KrSYS partners, all users in the future will get richer applications and deeper participation experiences. KrSYS is building a more open digital world, and active users will get unprecedented participation experience and rewards.

Fifth, due to the impact of COVID-19, our customer service capabilities have been further weakened, and all feedback may be delayed. Until the world returns to its original state.

Caveat
All KrSYS followers please continue to explore KrT and KrC. Only active and effective users will be able to gain more open capabilities earlier.
We are preparing some reasonable returns prioritized to active users before the implementation of the comprehensive plan.
3 million euros for the first repurchase is now clear. Registered for more than 30 days, accounts that only hold KrT and no active recommended users will be marked as low-quality accounts, and all activities will be restricted before the system is fully opened. Please remember that KrSYS is a dual-chain project, including hash Calculate the public chain.

We are detecting that some bad things are happening, and the names of some unofficial communities are being modified, causing some users in non-English speaking countries to misunderstand the KrSYS project. Users who implement such behavior. After they are reported or detected, we will mark them as malicious users in the background. We have a clear policy for deceptive users.

More events
From January 16, 2021 to March 15, 2021, a period of 2 months. An event numbered 20210116 will be held, and other referral rewards will be sent every day. Reward rules:
KrC mining rewards level 1 recommended users, of which 4.4%
KrC mining rewards level 2 recommended users, of which 2.4%
According to our activity reward policy, from December 16, 2020 to January 15, 2021, the recommendation reward is 11249.28 KrC, and the remaining activity reward fund is 208104.192 KrC.
godofearch

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 06:53:23 AM

mine programe updated ?
krsys (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 02:41:39 AM

mine programe updated ?

yes , we are progress
krsys (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 11:32:26 PM

Project progress notice on March 9, 2021

In the past period of time, the stable computing power provided by many miners and the proud computing power black hole technology has played an irreplaceable role. Sales teams in many different countries have overcome the threat of "COVID-19", and technology The development team works together and efficiently. Based on the multi-mode and multi-structure Rowell comprehensive processing architecture on the blockchain, we can quickly develop a state-level political election voting application system for multiple countries. This system can avoid "COVID-19 "The obstacle caused by the condition. It is based on KrSYS blockchain technology, highly secure, and remotely reliable. The performance of the application system has been affirmed by all customers. At present, these voting systems can be fully automated and run with a high degree of security under the support of the distributed and reliable technology system of the KrSYS blockchain.

Our current customer service responsiveness has been restored to its previous level. Thanks to all KrSYS participants for their support, trust, and continuous publicity. For this reason, we are about to put out nearly one million euros to carry out a test of wealth realization experience and convert them into ZEC coins to be distributed to users. Please pay attention to the next issue to be announced. Event announcement, enjoy the fun of wealth expansion. The next event announcement will announce the confirmed event details.

The KrSYS project is open and fair to every user. In the past period of time, the more contributions you make, the more wealth you will gain. Here are three important points to reiterate. First, KrSYS is a proof-of-calculation blockchain. Second, KrT coins and KrC coins are equally important. Third, the growth of the team allows you to obtain long-term wealth and experience happiness in the KrSYS project. With the rapid development of the KrSYS project, the value of KrC coins and KrT coins is constantly increasing rapidly.
krsys (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 08:18:03 AM

March 16, 2021 Activity Notice

The KrSYS project has had a great influence in the past 10 months and has entered the application docking stage. The state-level highly secure and reliable political election voting system based on the KrSys blockchain has been recognized by many countries. Early supporters of the KrSYS project will be rewarded, and the wealth growth rate of the participants has far exceeded the expectations of most people. During this period, we have made technical preparations for the transaction, and the time for you to gain wealth has also been determined. While you are reaping the rewards, it has also helped us to better optimize the KrSys project.
The qualification period is from March 16, 2021 to May 15, 2021.
The conditions that users need to meet are as follows. First, mine more than 1 KRC coin during the qualification period. Second, mine more than 36 KRT coins during the qualification period. Third, publish 3 pieces of KRSYS project promotion information with self-recommended links on the Internet, and submit the link address of the information to the corresponding column of the APP. Users who meet the qualification requirements before 0:00 on April 16, 2021 will receive an additional reward of 1 EURT. Once a user who was previously marked as low-quality by the system but meets the qualification requirements, the system will automatically cancel the mark.
On April 16, 2021, the wealth realization experience event will officially start. Users who meet the qualification certification requirements can participate in the event. As we said before, nearly one million euros will be invested in the test of wealth realization experience and converted into ZEC coins for distribution to users. Please be prepared to receive ZEC coins.

More events
From March 16, 2021 to May 15, 2021, a period of 2 months. An event numbered 20210316 will be held, and other referral rewards will be sent every day. Reward rules:
KrC mining rewards level 1 recommended users, of which 4.3%
KrC mining rewards level 2 recommended users, of which 2.3%
According to our activity reward policy, from January 16, 2021 to March 15, 2021, the recommendation reward is 20798.208 KrC, and the remaining activity reward fund is 187305.984 KrC.

==========================

More detailed explanation of wealth realization experience activities

The qualification period is from March 16, 2021 to May 15, 2021.
The user needs to meet the following 3 conditions at the same time. First, mine more than 1 KRC coin during the qualification review period. Second, during the qualification review period, more than 36 KRT coins were mined. Third, publish 3 pieces of KRSYS project promotion information with self-recommended links on the Internet, and submit the link address of the published information to the corresponding column of the APP.
You need to mine more than 1 KRC coin and more than 36 KRT coins during the period from March 16, 2021 to May 15, 2021. It has nothing to do with whether the current balance of your account exceeds 1 KrC coin and 36 KrT coin.

You need to upgrade the APP to V58.7 or higher
The upgrade method is as follows:
You can delete the previous APP version. Download the new version and reinstall it. Before that, you need to record your account and password.

When downloading the installation file, delete ".zip" and save it.

You need to post 3 pieces of information recommending KrSYS projects to media websites on the Internet. These 3 pieces of recommendation information need to be discoverable by people. The content of the message needs to include your own recommended link address, like this https://krsys.org/m/R123abc
Enter the "MY" menu of the APP. In the upper part of the screen, there is your own referral link address below your account. Click it to copy your own referral link address.
After completing the information release. Enter the "MY" menu, and you will see an input box with a "save" button on the right side. Please submit 3 links to recommend KrSYS project information here. Submit one item at a time, and submit it in 3 times. Then wait for system review.

On April 16, 2021, the wealth realization experience event will officially begin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: