Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 05:29:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: May I buy Bitcoin & Ethereum now? Or I am late?  (Read 738 times)
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 06:50:18 PM

Right now i think you should wait for correction because there seems to be one rejection candle on daily chart but we know crypto markets do not always follow technical analysis personally i am bullish long term with corrections and dips on the way up. So it is perfectly fine if you keep accumulating more and more and average down your holdings in usd if you are in for long run.

South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 03:20:44 PM

that is a question that a lot of people will have at the moment , some people believe that all will happen after the halving but some people say that the halving is already taken into the price of bitcoin at the moment but i believe that a lot more will happen after the halving but i cannot advise you about it because nobody know for sure
The market is completely unpredictable however when there is an event that you know in advance has the potential of making an asset more valuable then the smarter investors will begin to invest in that asset before the event takes place and if enough of those smart investors do the same then the price is driven up and the investors that are not so smart begin to buy because of the fear of missing out not realizing that most likely they have bought at the top once again and they have no chance of making profits as there is no one else to buy those assets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: