Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 09:05:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will give a $100 usd comission per sale to whoever helps me sell my gig  (Read 132 times)
SttcRbbt (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 09:55:47 AM

So i lost my job due to Corona situation and i know a few things about crypto and know some very skilled traders, geniouses actually
so we are selling ultra high quality crypto signals with great returns.

Link to promote would be this, listed in fiverr because i want to get reputation and grow trough service delivery and results, you will recover investment very easily with the signals provided in the first month with a $1,000 to $3,000 usd trading portfolio or money back (in ETH or paypal) guarantee.

If anyone knows how to promote this service would aprecciate with recurring comissions
Pls help me i need to eat, well i have a little left to eat but still, need some push here

Cheesy
SttcRbbt (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 10:28:48 AM

https://www.fiverr.com/share/Vro8ez
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 11:53:47 AM

First, much better to delete your referral link because that is not allowed here and admin will ban users who restrict the rules and regulations. We are the same experienced if you really earn with this strategy, why you don't use this for your own benefit and earn passive income on this? Move this to the service section if you are willing to pay BTC and USD. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Fahim2005

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 06:39:49 PM

A gig refers to an online micro-gig or micro-job. ... A micro-job on Fiverr is called a “Gig” and gigs start at $5. It basically means that the base price of any service on Fiverr is $5 (also known as one Fiverr). But the order can be hundreds of dollars if you provide add-on services.
The 'quantity' is just like picking up another 'item' from the shelf - so this can vary depending on what you are looking at. If you bought something like a logo design or whatever, a 2nd gig would be a second design, not a second copy of the first one.

Fiverr is best for freelancers to offer their services, whereas Freelancer lets you post job offers and projects. Fiverr keeps 20 percent of your gains, whereas Freelancer comes with monthly plans and different ranges. Fiverr is best for a one-off gig, whereas Freelancer off

You can use Fiveer

1::Be creative! You can offer any service you wish as long as it's legal and complies with our terms. There are over 200 categories you can browse to get ideas
2::It's free to join Fiverr. There is no subscription required or fees to list your services. You keep 80% of each transaction.
3::With Gig Packages, you set your pricing anywhere from $5 - $995 and offer three versions of your service at three different prices.

You can use that to sell gig easyly
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 03:22:01 PM

First, much better to delete your referral link because that is not allowed here and admin will ban users who restrict the rules and regulations. We are the same experienced if you really earn with this strategy, why you don't use this for your own benefit and earn passive income on this? Move this to the service section if you are willing to pay BTC and USD. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

I don't know why he need someone to recruit with thier crypto signals if its really working you can do it by your self and do a trade you Wil get the money you need every time you win to your trade. Since you believe with that signal do it by your own and earn from it no need to use others money, your earning will be enough to survive the hunger, of course if this true,

AND bTW since you are just a newbie I don't think someone from old members will believe  on what you are saying.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: