Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:23:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [DOTA 2] WePlay! Pushka League Season 1: Division 1 [Match Result & Discussion]  (Read 413 times)
turkandjaydee (OP)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 01:52:55 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2020, 12:18:56 PM by turkandjaydee
Merited by mu_enrico (1)

WePlay! presents WePlay! Pushka League, an online tournament featuring 14 teams and a prize pool of $250,000 USD.

Group Stage [April 23rd - May 6th]
  • Teams are divided into two groups of seven
  • All matches are Bo3
  • Top four teams advance to the Playoffs
  • Bottom three teams are eliminated

Playoffs [May 7th - 11th]
  • Double-elimination bracket
  • All matches besides grand final are Bo3
  • Grand final is Bo5

Participants :

Information source : https://liquipedia.net/dota2/WePlay/Pushka_League/1/Division_1

Here I will try to post the results of each match/series, give a little comment/opinion for those matches (if I watch them), and maybe also a little prediction (but don't ever rely on my predictions, this is also just my opinion).

I'm also following rand1919 prediction and I usually rely on his prediction.
So you better check his thread ESPORTS - predictions and tips (Dota 2, CS:GO, LoL) to get more and better insight.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
turkandjaydee (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 02:07:12 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2020, 10:55:57 PM by turkandjaydee

Today's Matches :

Nigma vs Liquid
This 3rd game between Nigma and Liquid is very intense. But now Liquid is currently leading with 11k networth because Nigma just lost a clash and Miracle dieback  Grin

Virtus Pro vs FTM
Today is the first match for Virtus Pro, so no comment for a first match.

Secret vs OG.Seed
As usual, Team Secret always shows a very strong performance in the group stage but OG.Seed started it with a loss. so I expect Team Secret to win this series.

Update Matches Result :

Nigma vs Liquid [1-2]
A success comeback from Liquid in the 3rd game as Nigma couldn't push to the high ground and dead too much until they make Liquid becomes stronger.

Virtus Pro vs FTM [2-1]
Virtus Pro started this tournament with a win, they showed a strong performance even though they did some chokes.

Secret vs OG.Seed [2-0]
As expected, Team Secrets consistently showed strong performance in the group stage.

turkandjaydee (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 12:11:00 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2020, 08:23:44 AM by turkandjaydee

Today's Matches :

Nigma vs OG.Seed
Nigma played really bad in their last few matches, but OG.Seed also has always lost so far. So I can't predict which team is better and I will keep an eye on this series.

TSpirit vs VP.P
TSpirit is a rising star team currently and they've shown a very good performance since the last ESL tournament. For VP.P, I'm not really following this team but I see they have a pretty good record lately.
So this is also a risky match for me and I will just watch it for now.

Navi vs FTM
Navi also has a very bad record so far and they were even eliminated with the lowest ranking in the group stage in the last ESL tournament. And for FTM, I'm also not really following this team since they're also not participated in the last ESL tournament, so I will just watch their performance now and see how this game will go.

Update Matches Result

Nigma vs OG.Seed [2-1]
I saw nothing really special in this series. Nigma was dominating the 1st and 3rd game, and OG.Seed was dominating the 2nd game.

TSpirit vs VP.P [0-2]
VP.P showed a very good performance and they were very aggressive and dominating the game. Since game 1, they have so many successful pick-off.
I don't know why TSpirit was using Anti Mage in game 2 when they already know VP Prodigy is that aggressive and that caused them to not last more than 16 minutes in the second game.

Navi vs FTM [2-1]
This series is a bit more intense. FTM won all lanes and stomped Navi in the first game.

But then in the second game, things turned around for FTM since Navi found out a way to stop General Mars and then also helped their mid lane to win the lane with rotation from Disruptor. The networth gap is quite big but FTM managed to reduce that gap briefly before they choked again when the Wraith King was solo pushing Navi's top lane high ground  Grin.

In the third game, things go the same way as second game and FTM has no answer for Navi's Phantom Lancer. So that's it.

turkandjaydee (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 02:42:34 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2020, 03:47:59 AM by turkandjaydee

April 28th Matches Result :

I wasn't able to watch yesterday matches entirely, so no specific comment.
NIP stomped Nigma surprisingly, Navi and TSpirit have a quite intense series, and OG apparently could not play as well as in the last ESL tournament so they lost to Alliance (maybe just for now).
turkandjaydee (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 03:46:57 AM

[April 29th] Matches Result :

FTM vs VP Prodigy [2-1]
VP.P managed to dominate the first game with the deadly arena from Mars and made it look like there was no way FTM would win the game.
In the second game, VP.P almost did it again before they fucked up in the last few clashes, and their Riki died many times. VP.P called GG surprisingly where there are still many of their towers still standing.
After getting the chance to move on to the third game, FTM really took advantage of this opportunity and dominated the game

VP vs HR [0-2]
HellRaisers really played well in this series.
Noone Storm couldn't do anything against Nix Riki and let HR took the game 1 since the Storm didn't have time to buy BKB and no one can help him once he got caught.
In the second game, HR almost made a comeback and gave VP a hard time to win the game. Although, VP could easily push and end the game after winning the clash against HR.
And in the third game, VP offlaner (Batrider) couldn't stand against HR carry (Phantom Lancer) and let him have a free farm. After that, the Phantom Lancer owned the game really hard and VP cores couldn't do anything against it.

Secret vs OG [2-1]
A sudden roster change from OG yesterday, Quinn substituted W1sh- and played for OG for the first game. But after that Quinn has another game to play with his real team and couldn't play with OG for the entire series. Midone substituted Quinn for the 2nd and 3rd game.

The first game was quite intense, but Team Secret managed to win the game since OG didn't have enough damage to kill Secret's cores in the late game.
But then Midone surprisingly played really good in the second game considering he was playing with a high ping around 300 ms. But actually OG has a draft that is more suitable for clash continuously and Team Secret draft couldn't stand against it.
After all, I'm pretty sure Midone hero's pool is very limited because of high ping condition, and in the third game it's just that OG couldn't create space for their Alchemist (Sumail) and lost the game.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 04:46:21 AM

Secret vs OG [2-1]
A sudden roster change from OG yesterday, Quinn substituted W1sh- and played for OG for the first game. But after that Quinn has another game to play with his real team and couldn't play with OG for the entire series. Midone substituted Quinn for the 2nd and 3rd game.

The first game was quite intense, but Team Secret managed to win the game since OG didn't have enough damage to kill Secret's cores in the late game.
But then Midone surprisingly played really good in the second game considering he was playing with a high ping around 300 ms. But actually OG has a draft that is more suitable for clash continuously and Team Secret draft couldn't stand against it.
After all, I'm pretty sure Midone hero's pool is very limited because of high ping condition, and in the third game it's just that OG couldn't create space for their Alchemist (Sumail) and lost the game.
I have watched the game when Quinn was the sub and he played well, I thought that they are going win the game 1 but it's Secret, both teams are always like that. Turning the tables and winning the game back on their favor. Game 2 with MidOne still with the same hero as Quinn's on game 1 and he did good too despite the ping difference from Sea server and EU server, Secret's draft was good on game 2 yet OG destroyed them. And the decision game on game 3, it's given that hero of Midone can be something like that because of the latency but no reasons he still played well. These are my two favorite teams and I love watching when they're playing. Well played by both teams but Secret got it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
turkandjaydee (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 09:24:08 AM

These are my two favorite teams and I love watching when they're playing.
Big matches between top tier teams from Europe region are always very interesting to watch because they're very active (more fights, more movements, etc).
And It seems that Europe region is the best region so far.

[April 30] Matches Result :

There are 2 big teams that unexpectedly lost here which are Team Secret and Virtus Pro.

[May 1] Matches Result :

B8 played really bad as usual and lost 0-2 against HellRaisers. And Liquid won 2-0 against OG but its already expected since MidOne was playing with high ping and OG was outdrafted.

[May 2] Matches Result :

Intense game between HR and VP.P especially on the third game. HR was leading on the early game but VP.P successfully made a comeback.
In the second match, OG also is already expected to lose this match due to problems as usual but they took the first game surprisingly  Roll Eyes
And the last, Alliance played really well and won 2-0 against NIP. They're really on-fire in this group stage.

jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2020, 11:15:43 AM

I really didn't k ow that the match is continued already. I have been playing dota 2 for quite some time and I also watch the matches of pros like them. It seems team liquid is still good playing dota 2 but won't this be a bad thing for participants who are lagging when the game starts?.
turkandjaydee (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 08:41:12 AM

It seems team liquid is still good playing dota 2 but won't this be a bad thing for participants who are lagging when the game starts?.
It has become a player's consequence to play across different regions, so there is nothing wrong with this. It's just that OG couldn't find any suitable player who is currently in the same region.

[May 3] Matches Result :

OG played really well against Nigma. They were being very aggressive and just running into Nigma. This match is actually just like a rerun from TI9 final.

[May 4] Matches Result :

Liquid looks very strong here. I see Liquid has a pretty good record with Qojqva's Lone Druid pick.

[May 5] Matches Result :

There are many interesting matches here. Secret wiped NIP with a 2-0 score even though both games were a long game.
Nigma got beaten by Alliance 0-2 really hard. Alliance always had a really good start on both games.
And for VP vs VP.P? It was obvious that VP needs to win this match if they don't want to be eliminated since they have a pretty close score gap with FlyToMoon.
But unfortunately, B8 has been eliminated from this tournament since they couldn't win any single game and ended in the last place.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 03:09:44 PM

These are my two favorite teams and I love watching when they're playing.
Big matches between top tier teams from Europe region are always very interesting to watch because they're very active (more fights, more movements, etc).
And It seems that Europe region is the best region so far.
Most of the hardest matches are found on this region. And they're just near to another strong region which is the CIS.

I really didn't k ow that the match is continued already. I have been playing dota 2 for quite some time and I also watch the matches of pros like them. It seems team liquid is still good playing dota 2 but won't this be a bad thing for participants who are lagging when the game starts?.
This is WePlay! and the one blow tournament that was finished before this is the ESL One which was cancelled due to covid-19 yet they have continued the tournament online, so this is the same as this tournament.

OG played really well against Nigma. They were being very aggressive and just running into Nigma. This match is actually just like a rerun from TI9 final.
The last time I've looked into the standings, they were at the bottom with their sisterm team, OG.Seed but it's good to see them up a bit. We have OG and NiP as the last game for the group stages. I'm watching Team Secret vs. Nigma now, TS is on the lead 1-0 bo3.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2020, 05:38:00 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2020, 06:08:42 PM by mu_enrico

I'm watching OG vs NiP 2nd game right now. Pugna is still too strong even after the 7.26a nerf. It looks like NiP will win this game as well.

Edit: Sumail's void demolish them late game  Grin

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 09:22:54 PM

I'm watching OG vs NiP 2nd game right now. Pugna is still too strong even after the 7.26a nerf. It looks like NiP will win this game as well.

this will be a place for OG to show their performance with a new roster, actually I haven't seen this tournament, so maybe I'll watch the rerun later to do some review here.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 09:31:47 PM

Sumail Carry pos is OP but it will vary into its support.If we do try to look on game 3 which Sumail picked MK and Oracle is on back up then no doubt that he can farm that much with sustaining heal plus
life steal on 3rd and opponents was axe is just easy to handle.New OG roster is OP but there are other team which are also good. This game is 2-1 not bad for Nip.
Lets see on which team would able to go forward.

naikturun

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 12:56:13 PM

Sumail Carry pos is OP but it will vary into its support.If we do try to look on game 3 which Sumail picked MK and Oracle is on back up then no doubt that he can farm that much with sustaining heal plus
life steal on 3rd and opponents was axe is just easy to handle.New OG roster is OP but there are other team which are also good. This game is 2-1 not bad for Nip.
Lets see on which team would able to go forward.

Sumail carry? I think he will take the midlaner position as in the previous team, I think OG is trying to resuffle all their roster, trying the best game from each player, it is not impossible that the sumail position as a carry will be replaced if it is not effective for him in the long run.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1877

Metawin.com

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 03:13:34 PM

Sumail carry? I think he will take the midlaner position as in the previous team, I think OG is trying to resuffle all their roster, trying the best game from each player, it is not impossible that the sumail position as a carry will be replaced if it is not effective for him in the long run.
I think Sumail is good as a carry, currently OG is mixing things up between their mid and safe lane because they had some success with it previously like the mid gyro and it could be a good strategy to trick the enemy team. Unfortunately Sumail won't stay for long in OG he's only acting like a temporary replacement for ana since OG announced he'll be taking a one year break from playing competitive iirc.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 04:32:16 PM

I think Sumail is good as a carry, currently OG is mixing things up between their mid and safe lane because they had some success with it previously like the mid gyro and it could be a good strategy to trick the enemy team. Unfortunately Sumail won't stay for long in OG he's only acting like a temporary replacement for ana since OG announced he'll be taking a one year break from playing competitive iirc.

I think one of the team will win theis game is the VP or Team secret because we all know the capability of the team secret or also known as the king of the majors because they are one of the team conquer the whole major from the previous matches they kicked off other players also VP has ILTW which is food at the core laning stage he gives a good chance to the VP to get this also from the previous match and ESL they've got the car with the MVP of No[one]. I'm looking forward to those both team. But wait there's more the alliance already kicked of the Team nigma where they do not have chance any more and also the Alliance has NickoBaby that can carry the whole game but the Team Liquid too makes a great move because the previous rooster of Alliance now in Liquid have a good mid laner. Sadly we cannot experience those high played skills player and teams for this coming international 10 of proscene.

greylandm

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 04:54:29 PM

Feeling quite bullish about Nigma, Secret and Virtus Pro. These teams look insanely strong rn
thekrakennnm

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 04:58:15 PM

Same organization but different team actually. Whole roster moved under Nigma tag.
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2020, 06:04:03 PM

Yep, he was "promoted" to position 1, mid to safe lane carry transition should be smooth for a player for his caliber. But this team is different OG because of the new rooster.

I think one of the team will win theis game is the VP or Team secret
Anything can happen in Dota dude. VP and Team Nigma also won several small tournaments in 2020.

Better to predict one step, one game ahead.

NaVi vs Team Secret
UB Quarterfinals • BO3 • May 09, 2020 • 21:00
https://weplay.tv/events/dota-2/we-play-pushka-league/standings

Such nostalgic, I'd pick Team Secret Smiley

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
naikturun

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 06:12:44 PM

yes I also think so that they are trying to match the right position for all players, hmm I guess I always have a reason not to participate in any competition or tournament other than TI,
unfortunately also this year TI was postponed because of this pandemic.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM