Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:35:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Article writer  (Read 175 times)
Daniels2015 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 10:52:37 PM

Hi,
Am Daniel, I am interested in your job offer, I have 2 years writing experience on educative, informative, financial and other wider range of the Blockchain technology. I am ready to work with you. Please Message me on telegram for better communication @Daniels2015.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 04:10:08 PM

Send Tim an inquiry, I think that you are near to his requirements and maybe you'll pass to the standard that he has set.

HIRING ARTICLE WRITERS [READ THREAD]

coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 06:34:53 PM

Hi Daniel,
You will get more chance to get your first job here if you can provide a detailed portofolio containing your previous works with some logic proofs. If you can confirm your professionalism in this field, you will be able to lunch a writing service in a reserved topic and those interested will contact you via your available contact channels [telegram,pm...].
I wish you the best of luck mate.  Cheesy
bdbountyon

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2020, 05:11:19 AM

Please mention details of your skills. Show some article about cryptocurrency, ico, ieo promotion, whitepaper writing or translation. How much you charge per 400 words article. Tell me in telegram. @Cryptybounty
Mrengage

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 08:11:32 PM

Hi,
Am Daniel, I am interested in your job offer, I have 2 years writing experience on educative, informative, financial and other wider range of the Blockchain technology. I am ready to work with you. Please Message me on telegram for better communication @Daniels2015.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Believe me you don't need to even advertise that you are an article writer on the forum. I will advice you to even go extra miles to take part in good paying bounties in the forum. Check them here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine | Affiliate Program | Proof of Authority ]───────────
─────────────[  TWITTER]TRADE NOWTELEGRAM   ]─────────────
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 09:25:26 PM

I will advice you to even go extra miles to take part in good paying bounties in the forum. Check them here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
You might get a lot of tokens, but most of them are shitcoins, and useless.
Projects only reach their softcap only through IEO on famous exchange and getting better value, the rest are scam.
So posting services on any forum or freelance website could help to get more clients.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: