Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:37:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEOs from binance not worth holding ?  (Read 387 times)
KaratX (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 29

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 04:44:01 AM

Since many are saying that IEO is the best initial offering in crypto space today, most especially if they are from top exchange then I started looking for IEO from top exchange, I followed Cartesi which was successful on binance and price was at 0.08$ and today it's down to 0.045$, it looks like this drop will continue because Bitcoin keeps growing since two days ago now but this coin keeps going down, what is going on? Is binance IEO just for short time gains only? Are IEO tokens from binance not worth holding ?

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JHORN

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 04:57:25 AM

Many IEO that happened on binance are down more than the IEO price for example Harmony one, the answer I can give you is binance gets the job done and the job is to raise hardcap target for every new projects, anything that happens after that is not binance problem anymore, project teams must do better jobs to make coins or tokens have better value and keep growing.

bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 06:57:19 AM

Since many are saying that IEO is the best initial offering in crypto space today, most especially if they are from top exchange then I started looking for IEO from top exchange, I followed Cartesi which was successful on binance and price was at 0.08$ and today it's down to 0.045$, it looks like this drop will continue because Bitcoin keeps growing since two days ago now but this coin keeps going down, what is going on? Is binance IEO just for short time gains only? Are IEO tokens from binance not worth holding ?

Glad you mentioned but this is always the case to most IEOs. Check all projects that launched their IEOs on Binance, all of them have gone down a lot from their IEO price but some still stick with their 2x to 3x price, but it will depend on the projects and what is their platform about. I see wazirX not going down that much means many users are patronizing their product and also I always hear matic and band protocol always with huge partnership and lots of progress. Meaning it will still depend to that project but perhaps this is rare ocassion and truly all that will launch there will go down after few days of hype trading.
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 07:03:24 AM

Whatever happens later to IEO projects from binance depends on the project itself, team needs to keep it's value alive by constant developments, those projects that fall below ICO price are weak is all

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 07:06:47 AM

Prices are still higher than IEO prices, so you don't need to worry. After being pumped, the price needs to be adjusted. And I believe that the price of Cartesi will continue to rise soon because this is one of the best projects in 2020
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 07:07:21 AM

each token has its own quality. sometimes, the development of the token succeeded in making the price go up, and sometimes not. binance does not guarantee a coin will get better in the future, because after entering into binance, it is the developer's job to increase the price.
so far, I have held back the token of harmony that does IEO in binance, and the price is really high. Well, I have the habit to immediately take advantage of moments like that. Well, if you are sure to hold the token in the long run, then know the development of the project. because it's worth or not a coin, it depends on your research.
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 07:09:56 AM

I am also a person who still holds CTSI, yes indeed the price CTSI at Binance has decreased significantly but that doesn't mean IEO coins in Binance aren't worth holding, it depends on the Cartesi Project Developer, Do they want to keep price good or be worthless because of their mistakes.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2020, 07:14:43 AM

For me, ICO and IEO are the same. It's just that it's another way to introduce it to people and dump their BTC on it as we all know after customers try to buy it. The initial sellers, the people who have the tokens already, are buying out and making the project worse because of the possible inactivity when they got what they wanted, BTC.

I tried it personally, but not on Binance. It was on Bittrex, and I just lost BTC to that, hoping that I would get out more of my investment, but it's the other way around. That's mostly what happens if you try IEO's or ICO's

Just like what others said, it's going to be delisted after a while. So might as well not participate in it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 07:22:56 AM

IEO is profitable only for the short term but there are also some projects whose prices continue to rise or persist after the initial listing. WazirX is one example where prices have persisted and tend to continue to rise
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 07:41:41 AM

When deciding to buy IEO tokens after listing, we must be careful because IEO participants will immediately realize their profits in the short term. If we buy tokens in the early hours of the listing, there is a possibility of making a profit but if we buy a few hours after the listing especially the day after, I think we need to be careful the day before deciding to buy

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 07:43:09 AM

I've no idea where you get your news from but there's absolutely no evidence to say IEOs are the best, in fact, if you do just a bit of research, you'll find even on binance, IEOs were doing shit.

You won't even find many of them to see how bad they did as Binance delisted them.

This is actually true, even if the IEO was held in BNB, there's no assurance that it will do good later on. In my observation, it is better to sell whatever you bought in IEO once it starts trading, at least higher than what you bought. Don't wait for it to increase tenfold because it may never will. As long as you already have profit, sell it. If you will wait for too long, the chance of losing even your initial investments will be high.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 07:44:55 AM

Unfortunately, this is the case, if you participate in IEO on binance, then it’s better for you to sell your tokens immediately after listing on binance, because the price will drop sharply and may subsequently drop to zero altogether, so it’s best to do x2-x5 from the very beginning and not be nervous in the future.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 08:06:42 AM

The game is you have to be the first to dump when its finally listed in the market. If you have invested in Cartesi from the time beginning of it then you could be following their updates on their accounts to learn what is going on.  Early investors are the first to dump for they can buy the tokens again when the price dip. You keep watching the market because this is a good project and chances is that it will bounce up right again

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 08:40:32 AM

If you see any project that interest you on binance and you missed the IEO launchpad of that project I suggest you wait till price goes down because I'm sure the price will fall later, 70% of IEO projects on binance are down, lower than IEO price today

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2020, 08:49:38 AM

binance only has the task to sell all tokens of the project until it reaches the softcap or hardcap that we often hear as IEO, after all that is done by binance then now it is the job of the project developer to maintain the price, namely by developing the product properly. binance has nothing to do after IEO ends
Feasible or not hold IEO tokens all depend on the quality of the project, not seen from the exchange chosen to do IEO

bdbountyon

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2020, 08:56:40 AM

Nothing is reliable and trusted. Binance is the top exchange and they are making profit. Top exchange provides liquidity. I think projects are not successful because of manipulation by the team. Cryptocurrency market is still small. Looks like people are losing on IEO but gaining on Exchange.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 09:06:36 AM

Never try to take any IEO for long term hold. I have been following all of IEO platforms and the majority of IEO will be very profitable at the early trade after the end of IEO sale.
You can even take all of IEOs that launched on the binance and try to take a small comparison between the early chart and long term chart.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2020, 09:10:30 AM

binance only has the task to sell all tokens of the project until it reaches the softcap or hardcap that we often hear as IEO, after all that is done by binance then now it is the job of the project developer to maintain the price, namely by developing the product properly. binance has nothing to do after IEO ends
Feasible or not hold IEO tokens all depend on the quality of the project, not seen from the exchange chosen to do IEO
indeed the place of exchange only provides facilities to carry out transactions between sellers and investors or buyers who wish to participate in IEO while the price movement depends on the support of the developer of the project being developed.

so the Binance exchange place can't be blamed when the token price from IEO isn't profitable.

terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 09:38:24 AM

There's a lot of expectations that I've seen how this is going to be a game changer.
But we can't ignore those projects that were committed IEO before on that exchange became successful. And it's just the market that made the prices lower because of different factors.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 10:35:05 AM

Exactly that... IEOs on Binance are all just pump and dumps.

If you can get in at the IEO stage or sometimes within the first minute of trading becoming available, then you can often secure a nice profit.

However, if you're thinking about holding these tokens long-term, then prepare to be absolutely rent, especially if you bought in at the peak.

Just take a look at the previous IEOs on the Launchpad, compare their IEO price, peak price and current price. You'll find that most pumped to crazy heights, but then fell back to around or even below the IEO price.

Not a gamble I'm willing to take. A project built on hype will not prosper.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: