Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:33:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware of lying project team  (Read 906 times)
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 11:47:47 AM

That is a common trick by scammers, I have encountered a lot since 2017. You will notice it especially if they have an announcement on twitter or facebook. With that announcement, they are not tagging the said exchange itself and it slightly confirms that it is fake. Some projects also posted a fake exchange listing announcement while having an ICO before and after a day they deleted their announcement saying it is cancelled, It is clear that their intension is to attract users to invest in their project be careful guys they still exist now.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2020, 01:34:18 PM

I've seen few projects that decieved investors into thinking that they will list on binance or okex and Kucoin without these exchanges confirmation, my advice is once a project claim they are going top exchange do not hesitate to go to the top exchange social media, if the listing is legit the exchange will atleast say something about it. Wise up

If they claim that the token will get listed in Binance, then ask them to show the proof for the same. As far as I know, listing in Binance doesn't come cheap. For a single listing, they are asking anywhere between $1 million and $5 million. So in case the project team is making such a huge payment, then they'll be having documents ready, which can act as a proof. Even the BTC transaction hash will be enough, IMO (in case the proceedings go to a wallet that has been flagged as belonging to Binance). 
bukham88

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 01:48:30 PM

You can never say that. Project may promise to list on Binance after ICO, that does not mean that they had an agreement with Binance. However, a lot of projects promise in their roadmap that they will be listed in top tier exchange but fail to do so.

You're right, because the project before launch is the analysis and design of the project owner that is published to investors, but we don't know the extent of the ICO project relationship with some promised exchanges,
sometimes they try hard to try but the results are in vain which makes the coin owner, project team and investor very disappointed, so don't blame the project team completely.
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 03:02:20 PM

You can't blame those projects who wants to list on top exchanges, they dreamt about it until they find out that the listing fee ain't something they are ready for or will be ready for, small projects will always have problem listing on top exchanges
Yeah, every project has its right to be listed in top tier exchanges if they are capable of doing so, but the things is they are intentionally deceiving people/investors saying that certain project will get listed in such exchanges like binance, okex, even though they don't intend to. It would be better if they tell straight facts and try to develop and get better little by little to succeed than cheating and deceiving people.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 05:23:29 PM

Most of project always give plans to list in top exchange. But if that token sale not reach target. You can't blame that project.
This is difficult to make a project great.
No, the project team can be blamed for it because the part of not listing their project on the desired exchange shows their level of competency and not believing in the promising future of their project cause exchange site will no adequate liquidity will affect the project token price.
For example, Gold digital stablecoin is a self-funded project with no ICO/IEO or others offering and despite their marketplace been effective enough to trade their token they still listed their token on top exchange site cause the community asks for it. Mind you, they did all this because they believed in the future of the project.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 05:27:50 PM

You remind me of the Blockburn project, they confirmed the listings at exchanges like Lbank, Hotbit ... But eventually when the deadline came, they weren't listed there and didn't give any reason. Whichever is appropriate. stay away from such projects because they don't follow the rules when listing. And as I see it, this project died shortly after

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
cosmofly

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 05:38:33 PM

I've seen few projects that decieved investors into thinking that they will list on binance or okex and Kucoin without these exchanges confirmation, my advice is once a project claim they are going top exchange do not hesitate to go to the top exchange social media, if the listing is legit the exchange will atleast say something about it. Wise up
But not every admin knows about that. Dogdata project is a typical example. I had to join Bitforex's Telegram to ask about Dogdata's IEO but the admins there said they never knew anything about it. but after just a week, they uploaded Dogdata's IEO information Smiley
In general we should find out about that project. Factors like partners and new investors are something to consider. Listing on big exchanges is only a matter of time if it's a good project. Typical example is Cartesi.

wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 09:21:08 PM

I think I can give it to bounty hunters because they are getting paid to do something and if they don't do it they won't get paid, so I can't really blame them. Have you looked outside? There are soooo many people who are living under poverty level that I understand lying about it to gain couple bucks, they are not really the biggest problem here.

It is the people who pay them to lie that makes things this much difficult for the investors. I know it is a morality question, is it the person that lies who is guilty or the one that makes them lie, but I support bounty hunters on this one, they are just trying to survive. On the other hand project team makes millions of dollars from something and they end up with all that money on their bank accounts eventually without really doing anything about the project at all.
pixie85

Activity: 2156
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 09:39:23 PM

Most projects are scams so most project teams will be eventually caught lying. It's as clear as the sun rising in the East.

I always use the same one strike rule with new projects. If I find any lie on their site or any fake picture, fake resume, anything, I stay away. Once a liar always a liar!
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 09:54:05 PM

We always encounter for those good on talking project team that would probably listed in top exchange site but in other side all of it is a lie. So we need to be careful if we encountered like that so we can aware and not totally invest that kind of lying project team. Must better to learn first and focusing on what they have if they said is true or not before we make an action. Sometime its waste of time asking for them about the project they have it will come only be scam in the end.
suryapro

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 10:58:19 PM

its just like what investors should do before they dare to decide to invest in projects that claim to be listed in the top exchanges. namely by joining social media from the exchange to find information about the project that we will use as a means of this investment. don't be tempted by false promises from owner from frauds project

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: