Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:31:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Way To Make Money From Crypto In 2020?  (Read 3226 times)
rahmathidayat93

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 02:31:46 PM

for 2020 I think making the best money from crypto is by trading.  It's different from a few years ago where there were lots of promising ICOs that you could rely on to get money.  Recently many have lost faith in ICO and that's also causing bounty hunters to get a little sluggish with ongoing projects
Not only recently did ICOs lose faith in crypto, but after the birth of IEOs in crypto, people no longer believed in ICOs because many of the ICO projects in the past did not have good development in the past year and this year.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2576
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2020, 04:38:08 PM

for 2020 I think making the best money from crypto is by trading.  It's different from a few years ago where there were lots of promising ICOs that you could rely on to get money.  Recently many have lost faith in ICO and that's also causing bounty hunters to get a little sluggish with ongoing projects
The bounty hunter is no longer profitable and the best thing for now is trading, if you don't have the capital to trade then you can participate in a bounty campaign or airdrop even though the results of these two programs are not too good at least you can try to get capital for trading in cryptocurrency.

warg2017

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 05:22:02 PM

My make money from crypto now just have only one way that is bounty,and i clearly knows the good old days is gone,but i believe some of the bounty projects are still have a healthy profit,anyway,using spare time to join bounty project,as a bounty hunter make petty cash from it,i still enjoy this game. And i am still believing the spring of bounty will come back.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 08:32:32 PM

During those "golden" years, as many call 2017-18, generosity was my only income. I have been involved in different types of campaigns since I had a lot of free time. Now I have a main job, but I also participate in signature campaigns and social media campaigns. Hopefully it will be successful.
Dana888

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 11:18:26 PM

My make money from crypto now just have only one way that is bounty,and i clearly knows the good old days is gone,but i believe some of the bounty projects are still have a healthy profit,anyway,using spare time to join bounty project,as a bounty hunter make petty cash from it,i still enjoy this game. And i am still believing the spring of bounty will come back.

The same thing - my only income in the field of cryptography is bounty. And Yes, of course you will say that this is very little money and that most companies are scammers, but it is at least some money. For many, even$ 200 a month is an amount that you can safely live on. So the bounty is really saved.
chikator

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 12:22:10 AM

You've found something else giving you money, if it's crypto related, why not share it? Also, I agree with you that bounties do not give money compared to the good old days, but a few do. This is the more reason why we ought to be extremely selective before promoting any project. For me, trading has been my "new found love", even though sometimes it breaks my heart lol. Atleast i gain on about 65% of my trades.

Because most people here are skeptical. If he shared here what new thing he's been doing we would brush it off as someone just promoting. But i agree, share it. God knows we need all the help we can get in this pandemic.

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
codpku

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 03:08:08 AM

I feel you bro, we know that around 2017-2018 was the great time to make money from bounty campaign always every week will come up good project and make success until now, but now it hard to find even just 1 project that can make money from it
For now i believe people who do the bounty or already know bitcoin from the begining will stop do the bounty and start to be a trader
With one rule
HOLD TILL BE GOLD!!!

Cekerula

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 03:47:41 AM

As many says that bounties from crypto now are not profittable, however bounty hunters continue to do bounty tasks to be able to earn tokens and coins hoping it could give them a good profit or good value tokens in the future market and maybe you should try trading for real profit.
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 04:35:16 AM

Maybe there is a better way, as long as you are ready to accept the risk, I think investing in defi projects that are planned to be listed on major exchanges such as binance, kucoin or so on which have a good reputation among crypto users, for now it might be able to benefit with the hype defi that's happening at this time.
Are you sure all projects will be like that? Didn't you also see what happened over time with DeFi projects listed on binance? try to be careful now with DeFi projects, not all will give you an advantage. because investing in all new projects carries the same risk.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2020, 04:35:42 AM

with different chance as parties enter with use of customs with basics of technical skills, the business on cryptocurrency helps as referring use of ways as delivering results with beneficial goals as parties to gains with supports of coverage as funding to work with customs project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: