Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:19:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Have you played Crypto Poker for real yet?
Yes, but only once
Yes, it is the future!
No, never
I don't understand how to
I play freerolls
I like banks, never will!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Poker Now Launches Website in Support of Using Crypto for Online Poker  (Read 393 times)
CryptoPokerNow (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Contact Us: support@cryptopokernow.com

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2020, 05:11:08 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2020, 07:08:54 PM by CryptoPokerNow

Crypto Poker Now is here to help you understand cryptocurrency, a new, alternative, payment method, and technology that is reshaping how business gets done. Now, the utilization of crypto is becoming more widely adopted by retailers and other businesses as payment for goods and services. Some organizations, built on the blockchain, are using the technology to provide solutions to problems. This rapid growth has provided a unique opportunity for online poker players and crypto poker sites. Bitcoin poker has been around for years, and with its popularity on the rise, players can manage their funds online like never before. Crypto Poker Now shows you how and where to use cryptocurrency to play at the best bitcoin poker sites.

About Us

Crypto Poker Now was inspired as a result of the worldwide regulations surrounding the online poker industry. We support creative brands that build successful products in the crypto poker niche. These crypto communities are encouraging those involved to improve their products, the industry and each other. As a result, we identified a need for players around the world to obtain the proper information in order to make the best informed decisions. Our team spent several years of testing and researching this market and as a result, gathered experience and information to create our content. This insures that we deliver knowledge that will continue to reshape the future of online poker. To do this, our goal is to educate players about how cryptocurrency can help minimize the risks associated with making deposits, withdrawals and playing the games on other traditional and unregulated, off-shore sites. Our team makes up part of these online communities as players too, so we understand exactly what is expected from online poker operators. No player deserves to be misled when being asked to risk their hard earned money to enjoy the game of poker on any site. The game is intended to provide entertainment for most players while giving them a chance to win some extra money. We firmly believe that now is the time for you to do the research and decide if crypto poker is something that you are interested in exploring.

What we offer?

We are determined to bring crypto enthusiasts and online poker players together with proven crypto poker affiliates. Today´s online poker environment requires a deep knowledge of the game and ever-changing regulations worldwide. To provide the most accurate information about the best Bitcoin poker sites, now and in the future, we earn commissions when you sign-up using our referral links. This helps us maintain our services to you and gives us incentive to continue delivering high-quality content. We only earn if you are satisfied and continue to use the products or services offered. Our goal is to gain your loyalty through honest deals and unique crypto poker rewards.

Exclusive Crypto Rewards

Cool Crypto rakeback paid weekly or monthly (your choice)

Grin Tournament tickets, freeroll passwords and other unique Crypto Poker Now bonuses

Wink Opportunities to earn additional crypto rakeback from the best Bitcoin poker sites now and in the future

Accurate Industry-Related Information

Shocked Updated information to reference ever-changing regulations regulations worldwide both with online poker and cryptocurrency

Smiley Support from online players with several years of first-hand experiences playing online poker with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies

If you play online poker but haven't used cryptocurrency to fund your accounts, yet, then please visit our site, have a read and decide for yourself where you want to play. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to us on social media or by emailing us.

The first 10 players from BitcoinTalk to visit our site and see what they like, by joining at least one of the best Bitcoin poker sites, will be credited with 100 chips per account. It is your responsibility to know whether you qualify or not. t&c 18+

*Leave a comment with your new username or email it to us. We will confirm your registration within 24-48 hours (usually sooner).

Visit Crypto Poker Now: The #1 Crypto Poker Blog
https://cryptopokernow.com/
Email Us
support@cryptopokernow.com

Home of the #1 Crypto Poker Blog
Featuring the Best Bitcoin Poker Sites, Exclusive Crypto Poker Rakeback and more. Visit our site and decide for yourself if Crypto Poker Now makes sense to you.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2020, 05:28:33 PM

It seems like you are trying to launch an announcement regarding your poker site which I think would be more appropriate in main "Gambling section here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=56.0 . Just use the move topic option below to move it to appropriate section. This section for actually gambling event related or sports related discussion. You can also start here but won't get much attention IMO.
CryptoPokerNow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2020, 12:27:29 AM

ty for the tip.

Featuring the Best Bitcoin Poker Sites, Exclusive Crypto Poker Rakeback and more. Visit our site and decide for yourself if Crypto Poker Now makes sense to you.
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 11:44:03 AM

Did not read the wall of text except for the important points op. I think you need to edit it and only present the important points to make it more readable.

Based on what I read, you are trying to help gamblers understand crypto poker fundamentals which is a plus since I am a fan of poker myself. I know about SWC Poker though I have not heard about the other site.

I did not find any issues with the site on my mobile.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
CryptoPokerNow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2020, 12:12:04 PM

Did not read the wall of text except for the important points op. I think you need to edit it and only present the important points to make it more readable.

Based on what I read, you are trying to help gamblers understand crypto poker fundamentals which is a plus since I am a fan of poker myself. I know about SWC Poker though I have not heard about the other site.

I did not find any issues with the site on my mobile.

Thanks for your feedback. We just made a few edits to the last post. Hope that helps.

As for the two sites we currently support, they are by far two of the most trusted in crypto poker, as we have played there personally for several years. We have become familiar with many of the regulars and the reason Crypto Poker Now was born is to show the support for the ever-changing climate in the online poker industry.

The innovation that these new types of operators bring to the table, within the poker community, is often overlooked due to skepticism and we are here to change that. There are real benefits to using cryptocurrency to play online poker and there are even more when using it with on-chain sites like CoinPoker. The speed of transactions on the Ethereum network is faster than Bitcoin, however, both CP and SwC feature their own uniqueness and value.

Hopefully, our site will provide a new reference for online poker players to compare what different sites offer side by side. In the future, there will surely be additional sites emerge into the market and we will be here to share our findings with the community.

Good luck and let us know if there is anything else we can do to improve or help you discover more about CoinPoker and other sites in the future.

CryptoPokerNow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2020, 05:08:37 PM

Hello BitcoinTalk Fam! Grin

We just added a new Crypto Poker Now poll to see who has played Crypto Poker, as of today, from anywhere. Please vote and share with the community.

Thank you for participating and stay well!

The Crypto Poker Now Team
Visit the #1 Crypto Poker Blog

https://cryptopokernow.com

CryptoPokerNow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2020, 05:36:27 PM

I like your site, it is also of great interest to me because one of my favorite games is poker and black jack, anyway it would be nice for OP to put images or screenshots, many times the images reach the public more.

Thank you for the kind words. Coming soon!

Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 05:47:20 PM

Well, I also visited your site and looks interesting but I did not register on it, perhaps later.
This is friendly advice because I saw your announcement thread looks more professional just like your gambling site platform. It is also a good presentation and catches interest to gamblers if you have shown also image directly in your thread and a further announcement. But since you are a newbie you are not allowed to post images. To bypass that level, you need to purchase copper membership rank,
[ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=credit;promote ].

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoPokerNow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2020, 05:05:36 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2020, 02:30:45 PM by CryptoPokerNow

Well, I also visited your site and looks interesting but I did not register on it, perhaps later.
This is friendly advice because I saw your announcement thread looks more professional just like your gambling site platform. It is also a good presentation and catches interest to gamblers if you have shown also image directly in your thread and a further announcement. But since you are a newbie you are not allowed to post images. To bypass that level, you need to purchase copper membership rank,

Thanks again for your interest in Crypto Poker Now. We will look into all available options to present some visuals in our future presentations including possibly upgrading our account here ASAP.

Take your time when deciding to register through our site. There is a lot of information to absorb and get familiar with, if you have never used crypto to gamble or play online poker, yet. We will be here when you are ready to dive in.

Stay in touch and follow us on Twitch & YouTube and be sure to subscribe to our email list to get notified about future updates. No spam ever. Just value.

Good luck fellow risk-takers!

leea-1334

Activity: 2254
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 07:38:35 AM

It is definitely the future. If you already play poker,,, then you will appreciate how much better it is online, you know everyone cannot cheat (if you know all the players at the table) and you can experience variety in unknown players.

I think the worse for me though is at untrusted tables where you can have bots.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

CryptoPokerNow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2020, 11:03:43 AM

It is definitely the future. If you already play poker,,, then you will appreciate how much better it is online, you know everyone cannot cheat (if you know all the players at the table) and you can experience variety in unknown players.

I think the worse for me though is at untrusted tables where you can have bots.

Smiley Thanks for sharing with us. We appreciate hearing your thoughts about Crypto Poker Now and in the future.

CryptoPokerNow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2020, 05:32:36 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2020, 02:29:53 PM by CryptoPokerNow

⭐Copper we are!⭐

⭐Now, time to learn how to use the new features! Thanks Fam for the tips.⭐

Keep 'em coming so we can continue to create and deliver the best crypto poker content on the planet. You will help us improve and be better content creators with your feedback and suggestions. We want to know what the people want! So, we look forward to awarding crypto rewards now and in the future for many years to come with our members, supporters and everyone in between!

To all those Bitcoin lovers, other crypto enthusiasts, gamblers, poker players, and newbies, whether we referred you are not:

⭐Show your support by participating in our movement to make everyone aware that the accessibility of online poker by anyone, from anywhere, worldwide still exists.⭐

All the best,

⭐The Crypto Poker Now Team⭐
Follow Us and Get Interactive

CryptoPokerNow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2020, 07:16:31 PM

Shocked NEW PROMO 18+ only & t&c apply

Shocked https://cryptopokernow.com/promos

Grin For the rest of 2020 BTC

Undecided If you decide to join, leave us a comment and share your thoughts. Thanks

Cool Good luck

CryptoPokerNow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2020, 02:39:11 PM

WE are back in this TOGETHER! Grin

The Crypto Poker Now Team hopes everyone is staying safe and well.  To those who are not, we are thinking of you. Get well soon and to those who do not we will remember you too.

On that note, we are moving forward to inspire and motivate the poker community to come together.  To do this, we promote two sites, CoinPoker and SwC, who offer crypto poker only without the use of banks.

We support their missions to improve online poker with unique platforms, promotions and virtually instant transactions. Don't believe us, visit our site and theirs to see for yourself how this technology is reshaping the online poker industry one day at a time.

We will provide you with exclusive crypto rakeback and rewards simply for joining one or both of these sites as our referrals. In addition, we will provide support and help when available, if needed. We are here to help online poker players understand how to use cryptocurrency.

Please do not hesitate to submit any questions here, through our online form or directly to:

Thanks for your time!

p.s. we are still learning how to use the features here Smiley

CryptoPokerNow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2020, 12:32:42 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2020, 12:45:49 AM by CryptoPokerNow

The No Limit Hold 'Em Bad Beat Jackpot on SwC Bitcoin Poker 3.0 is approaching over 4M in-game chips which are equal to almost 4 whole Bitcoins.

70% pays out while the other 30% goes to fees and reseeding the next jackpot.

Join using our referral link & SwC Poker promo code: cryptonow to get your piece of not just this huge jackpot, but exclusive rakeback from Crypto Poker Now.

https://tinyurl.com/joinSwCpoker

After joining, be sure to email us with your username so we can track your play and keep you up-to-date with your rakeback earnings.

Visit Crypto Poker Now for more details.
https://cryptopokernow.com

Email Us Directly:

leea-1334

Activity: 2254
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 08:54:20 AM

Funny to see that half of the voters have never played poker, and that was before my vote!

The more time I spend in this forum,,, the more I wonder that either posters here do not gamble, or gamblers who put real money down do not really chat in the forum or reveal their behaviors.

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 651

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 09:04:45 AM

Funny to see that half of the voters have never played poker, and that was before my vote!

The more time I spend in this forum,,, the more I wonder that either posters here do not gamble, or gamblers who put real money down do not really chat in the forum or reveal their behaviors.
I'm sure it's only some who play poker and the rest just ask about how to play it like I still don't understand poker but I honestly want to understand it and want to continue to know about the development of poker.

As with this new thread I will continue to see how other discussions go about talking poker as not everyone can play it therefore I can only see how their chat is going on here.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2898
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 09:08:34 AM

I give my vote to "No, never" because I don't know much about the poker game. But what I look at your site, it seems, your site is almost the same as the review gambling website, but I hope I am wrong because I see two website name that getting a review by you, and there is a link to both of that two gambling website. But no matter what it is, you need to work hard to get more visitor on your website.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
panjul07
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1354

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2020, 02:22:23 PM

I give my vote to "No, never" because I don't know much about the poker game. But what I look at your site, it seems, your site is almost the same as the review gambling website, but I hope I am wrong because I see two website name that getting a review by you, and there is a link to both of that two gambling website. But no matter what it is, you need to work hard to get more visitor on your website.

Poker is actually simple and easy to understand, you may understand it in a matter of hours if you learn about it seriously.
My first poker experience was on facebook application, I learned it myself by practicing with the free chips.
Nowadays, there are many places to learn and practice poker for free. So you should try it, once you understand it you'll be interested to play it again and again.
Related to this website, it is indeed a blog about crypto related poker sites and promotions.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
CryptoPokerNow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2020, 05:30:31 PM

Thank you all for your votes and input.

Poker is a fun game that can be both entertaining and frustrating.  It can also seem simple and easy to learn.  If you are looking to learn the game, a good way to do so, is just by playing and experiencing it for yourself.  The best way to do that is not for new players to chase Bad Beat Jackpots, but by playing Bitcoin freerolls or other crypto poker freerolls, to get familiar with what hands beat what.  You may have beginners luck or you may just not like the game and how it makes you think a lot.  If you enjoy competition and being around other real players, then you may just like it. Possibly even making new friends who like to take risks not only with the cryptocurrency market, but also at the tables for their enjoyment.

Here is some info about online poker freerolls:

https://cryptopokernow.com/freerolls

In the future, we will create a section on our site to explain the basics of each game for your convenience.  In the meantime, you can search how to play texas hold em poker (the most popular) or pot limit omaha.  These are two of the most popular variations played today.  In addition, five card pot limit omaha has been gradually becoming more popular in recent years.

Good luck all and stay well!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: