Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:47:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible Big Scam Coming Warning Guys.  (Read 248 times)
arwin100 (OP)

Activity: 2730
Merit: 807

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2020, 01:58:18 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2020, 01:56:13 PM by arwin100

What happen: Claiming to be a unhackable,risk free way to earn money and scam is impossible.
Archive: http://archive.is/vvwNO
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/222238378794294/
Telegram channel: https://t.me/millionmoneysmart

Code:
Domain Name: million.money
Registry Domain ID: 331d4064ad054cceb9746c4c678b72c5-DONUTS
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.tldregistrarsolutions.com
Registrar URL: http://www.tldregistrarsolutions.com
Updated Date: 2020-02-10T04:36:02Z
Creation Date: 2019-08-13T12:49:55Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2021-08-13T12:49:55Z
Registrar: TLD Registrar Solutions Ltd.
Registrar IANA ID: 1564
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@tldregistrarsolutions.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +44.2034357304
Domain Status: ok https://icann.org/epp#ok
Registry Registrant ID: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Name: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Organization: Whois Privacy Corp.
Registrant Street: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant City: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant State/Province: New Providence
Registrant Postal Code: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Country: BS
Registrant Phone: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Phone Ext: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Fax: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Fax Ext: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Email: Please query the RDDS service of the Registrar of Record identified in this output for information on how to contact the Registrant, Admin, or Tech contact of the queried domain name.
Registry Admin ID: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin Name: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin Organization: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin Street: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin City: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin State/Province: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin Postal Code: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin Country: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin Phone: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin Phone Ext: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin Fax: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin Fax Ext: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin Email: Please query the RDDS service of the Registrar of Record identified in this output for information on how to contact the Registrant, Admin, or Tech contact of the queried domain name.
Registry Tech ID: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Tech Name: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Tech Organization: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Tech Street: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Tech City: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Tech State/Province: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Tech Postal Code: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Tech Country: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Tech Phone: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Tech Phone Ext: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Tech Fax: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Tech Fax Ext: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Tech Email: Please query the RDDS service of the Registrar of Record identified in this output for information on how to contact the Registrant, Admin, or Tech contact of the queried domain name.
Name Server: pam.ns.cloudflare.com
Name Server: roan.ns.cloudflare.com
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form: https://www.icann.org/wicf/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2020-04-28T01:36:29Z <<<

So crazy to see this full lies offering a 100% safe ,hack is impossible and scam is not possible while nobody like that exist on earth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 02:28:12 AM

My gut feeling says it's not the first time these guys have ripped crypto users off - it's done in a quite professional way this time and leaves no much room for doubt besides the obvious ponzi scam laying underneath the website's concept but newbies are perfect targets for the site.. Undecided It loads in RU on my PC, could be a Russian scam..

As far as I can see, there is a Registrar Abuse Contact Phone ("+44.2034357304") in the information you have given - maybe a call to this phone number could possibly take down the domain?
arwin100 (OP)

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2020, 05:41:05 AM

My gut feeling says it's not the first time these guys have ripped crypto users off - it's done in a quite professional way this time and leaves no much room for doubt besides the obvious ponzi scam laying underneath the website's concept but newbies are perfect targets for the site.. Undecided It loads in RU on my PC, could be a Russian scam..

For sure this is not the first time they do this since this platform looks clean and newbies who doesn't know about crypto will find this site legit since they look professional in a quick glance, and I believe the owner of this site are Russian scammers since it loads on my computer on RU language to.

As far as I can see, there is a Registrar Abuse Contact Phone ("+44.2034357304") in the information you have given - maybe a call to this phone number could possibly take down the domain?

I don't know if this is possible but maybe the affected users should report it on russian government or maybe file a complain here https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/media/video-0159-report-international-scams-econsumergov I don't know if this will work but maybe it could help to alert the government that there is a scamming operation like this happening.

Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2020, 09:25:17 AM

Didn't it raised flags already with the explanation that they are writing which makes no sense at all and 1500 ETH every 100 days. Thats like 15 ETH every day and with the price right now its around $3000 every day. Seems very real  Cheesy, I found my next job.

Seems like the operator of the scam is from russia

20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 03:06:59 PM

Didn't it raised flags already with the explanation that they are writing which makes no sense at all and 1500 ETH every 100 days. Thats like 15 ETH every day and with the price right now its around $3000 every day. Seems very real  Cheesy, I found my next job.

For newbies, it's a perfect trap. Remember that many of the crypto newbies think crypto is a get-rich-quick sort of scheme so this website looks and sounds quite plausible to them.

I used to send e-mails to the abuse address when I found these addresses, but I never got a single reply from any of them and most websites are still up.. I kinda understand though, as the domain seller has a single interest: to make money.
Lasky366

Activity: 280
Merit: 43

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 08:46:42 AM

Yeah for sure Another big scam is coming.This is just a common sense no way to earn 1500 ETH every 100 days. Don't know how those people calculate when they invest.Don't think they judge before investing.When they lose or fall in trap,they ask themselves why would I do?Seems people never learn before making mistakes.
arwin100 (OP)

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2020, 09:49:28 AM

I used to send e-mails to the abuse address when I found these addresses, but I never got a single reply from any of them and most websites are still up.. I kinda understand though, as the domain seller has a single interest: to make money.

Obviously that's there intention and maybe they doesn't even care to much answering on mails since they are focusing on social medias since that area where they can fool people and I totally see this a big one since if you could see they have quite big group in every social media platforms and I also think they accumulate more money by now since they are using a mlm system where there member will be push to promote to earn more in this site.

Yeah for sure Another big scam is coming.This is just a common sense no way to earn 1500 ETH every 100 days. Don't know how those people calculate when they invest.Don't think they judge before investing.When they lose or fall in trap,they ask themselves why would I do?Seems people never learn before making mistakes.

Money is so hot especially for people who are lazy and think they can earn by just doing nothing and I feel sorry for them since for sure this platform will collapsed anytime.

Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 09:58:51 AM

This is there abuse report mail: abuse@tldregistrarsolutions.com.

I think we need more users reporting these Scam websites so that the domain registrar will act quickly.

So let's see if I will get an official response from them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: