Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:34:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never give up  (Read 1620 times)
FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 02:05:45 PM

If you are the type aiming to make big money from bounties this year you shouldn't stop when you through with more than three bounty campaigns, you will have to keep hunting till the end of the year gets here

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kceekcee

Activity: 211
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 02:17:02 PM

As a bounty hunter always expect failures sometimes

1. Just because a golden year occurred in the past doesn't mean we will witness such again, yes it's possible but better adapt to present condition.

2. Promoting two to three projects and waiting for your payment doesn't make sense, as a bounty Hunter the sky should be your limit, since we can't tell which project will pay or not I suggest continues hunting.

3. Listed bounties may not pay, it's still same risks as bounty projects that aren't listed on exchange yet, rewards may vary but who am I to tell? I'm not a great seer am I?

4. Scammers takes advantage of Cov-19 alot and many still fall victim upon all the warnings, now we only have few days left till next Bitcoin halving, few new scam projects will surface, keep your eyes sharply opened

This is just the facts; it is very wrong to give up on any situation; be it bounty, trading, or investing.
Giving up is never an option i believe.

I want to query your second points; the sky is indeed the limit, but bounty hunters should not join every bounty;
You should be able to do your own research as an hunter; select the best of the bounties, work hard and earn big. This is a better approach than doing 100 bounties at the same time; doing little tasks and earning little.
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 02:17:33 PM

We are all vulnerable now for scams.
Be really careful guys.

4. Scammers takes advantage of Cov-19 alot and many still fall victim upon all the warnings, now we only have few days left till next Bitcoin halving, few new scam projects will surface, keep your eyes sharply opened

It's true.
I have seen a lot of news now with group of people trying to hack, scam, or just plain thievery because they have so much time tinkering the internet.
Once they bump to hackers forum or practices in Youtube they will also foolishly try it because of hunger.
Just always not forget DYOR. It will be helpful. It is to avoid regrets in the future and also avoiding the waste of time.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 02:39:04 PM

Yep never give up in bounties but many scam projects nowadays so research the project first so you will not waste your time to promote a scam projects.

alisonwonder

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 02:43:14 PM

at least it must try as much as possible for the business you do will surely give results if you participate to be able to get a lot of revenue from cryptocurrency then it can be from a bounty campaign or from airdrop, some time ago I saw someone who can get a lot of results, so who important is the effort and effort that is increased while the results will follow on their own.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 02:51:46 PM

I have been 3 years doing bounties. I have already experienced good & bad moments. For now dont expect big profit because it is just a miracle. Good project is real but you need a good research and big luck for that. Dont give up yet.

zaim7413

Activity: 1260
Merit: 332

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 02:54:26 PM

If you are the type aiming to make big money from bounties this year you shouldn't stop when you through with more than three bounty campaigns, you will have to keep hunting till the end of the year gets here
Yes, because people who are lazy and surrender to temporary conditions, obviously will not get anything, so keep on working in every job we like, including hunting bounties that already exist this year.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Jateng

Activity: 1304
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 03:26:24 PM

We're in different situation right now compared to last time with a bunch of good projects that bounty hunters will participate with. It seems that the quantity of projects are there but legitmate projects are not. So it's hard to hunt right now and required a intensive research about the projects.
Don't be depends on the quantity of projects but its quality. There are projects doesn't failed in there ICO but when it launch to exchange become low value. Sometimes we didn't expect to have that value which is way so far for our computation.

Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 03:42:32 PM

Don't make promotion crypto project as your core job, that is not enough to recover your financial. Do it to spending your free time after working a day. When you have promoted scam project, you can't complain to someone else. Keep promoting crypto project for additional income as a bounty hunter, don't too disappointed if you got scam, because you don't lose any money. That is what iI can say.
BlacksmithCorporation

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 04:11:35 PM

The bounty is in a difficult time and may never return to the past, but with the hardworking Bounty hunters they still make money. Difficulties will eliminate unqualified or inappropriate people.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 06:43:26 PM

As a bounty hunter always expect failures sometimes

1. Just because a golden year occurred in the past doesn't mean we will witness such again, yes it's possible but better adapt to present condition.

2. Promoting two to three projects and waiting for your payment doesn't make sense, as a bounty Hunter the sky should be your limit, since we can't tell which project will pay or not I suggest continues hunting.

3. Listed bounties may not pay, it's still same risks as bounty projects that aren't listed on exchange yet, rewards may vary but who am I to tell? I'm not a great seer am I?

1) I supported the number 1,4 and barely 3 because most bounty hunters don't always to their own fundamental research before joining a bounty campaigns and i can tell you 2 or more bounty campaign right that doesnt worth the time but i saw alot of people still joining the bounty.
2) You can actually know project that will pay base on the affection and mature level of the project team/owner toward bounty hunter.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 09:29:11 PM

The bounty is in a difficult time and may never return to the past, but with the hardworking Bounty hunters they still make money. Difficulties will eliminate unqualified or inappropriate people.
not only from bounty if you want to get money in the world of crypto, you can search for Airdrop and follow the AMA of a project,
or maybe trade in the exchange, and never give up!

forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2020, 09:44:14 PM

Being optimistic and following certain rules, we should participate in bounties irrespective of rewards. If projects are legit, having multiple coins or tokens of different projects, someday we may get good benefits out of it.
Also, we have to make it very clear that participating bounties should be a part-time job and not primary so that we should not depend only on the money received by bounties.

Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 10:04:07 PM

I don't see a reason why one would think about giving up, despite what it is in crypto now but I still trust and believe in it to do much better, for the fact things are not how it was last year and 2018 doesn't warrant one giving up. Let's keep moving because together we can make it a better place.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 10:07:59 PM

i don't know, because much people is stop doing bounty again because we know it not get pay.
i miss when i be a bounty hunter and every month i get income like a real work and that in 2017.
what we can see like that time again ??

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 10:44:57 PM

Even making research about good projects, there are still projects that happens to be a scam even though it looks legit or anything. It is really hard to make money out of bounty campaigns nowadays. But still, despite of this negativity about campaigns, I'm still doing it and hoping that there are still good projects out there that will pay and can make money with.
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 10:59:24 PM

1.  Just because a golden year occurred in the past doesn't mean we will witness such again, yes it's possible but better adapt to present condition.
The honey moon period is over, even in this situation you can still make profit but things are a bit different now.

Scammers takes advantage of Cov-19 alot and many still fall victim upon all the warnings, now we only have few days left till next Bitcoin halving, few new scam projects will surface, keep your eyes sharply opened
Scammers will look for any opportunity to make money and they will take advantage of the unfortunate situation the world is going through to make a mockery out of any innocent victim, if everyone takes a solid decision on controlling their greed to make more money then these scams can be controlled.
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 11:12:38 PM

If you do have lots of time to spend or waste up then this step would really be just fine but if you are somewhat giving out important into your time then i wouldnt suggest about bounty hunting.

If we do base or compare between those previous years of bounty hunting then i can say that these years are totally waste of time.Of course there are some that do pay but it would really be just
like finding a need on a haystack.
So i dont really recommend on doing bounty hunting nowadays and it would be much better if you do waste up your time on developing some skills that would be beneficial for you later on.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 11:21:07 PM

Waiting is good if that thing is worthy enough to wait, then I don't give up. Sometimes we lose our hopes not just because we are giving up already but because there is no sense to wait by then knowing that it is obviously they won't give any to our participation. I know that all bounty hunters had suffered this thing, not only once but twice, thrice...often more times it happening but people are still doing it for they know that someday they could be lucky enough and got the one that they are looking for. That was the mindset of true believers.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2020, 11:24:46 PM

As I always say, not everyday is your lucky day. There will be a time where times go down and you must be ready for that to happen Wink. Same with Bounty hunting.

I'm somewhat agree with this but the fact that you are promoting around 10 projects and only 1 will pay you will break your spirits down very hard. Many have experienced this TBH. Promoting too many projects, spending too much time and effort for it and in the end they will not get any reward from it. I have experienced it too. I'm just lucky that I bought something important for me with the help of bounty hunting.

Yeah you're not so most of the bounties are not paying. You know what to do? Don't join bounties.

If there are no people who want to get scammed, there will be no scammers to scam. What you will do?? Don't join to bounties, don't advertise scam projects and just spend your time in other ways.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██