Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:29:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Payment links - Sell your products for BTC anywhere !  (Read 120 times)
btc_enigma (OP)

Activity: 688
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 02:26:19 PM
Merited by OmegaStarScream (2), hugeblack (2)

Bitcoin payment links can be used to sell product for BTC on various places like websites/chat/email/whatsapp

https://www.blockonomics.co/views/bitcoin_payment_link.html

It is like PayPal.me for Bitcoin

https://blog.blockonomics.co/bitcoin-payment-link-its-paypal-me-but-for-accepting-btc-201e4d28d0bc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3421

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2020, 05:36:28 AM
Merited by OmegaStarScream (2)

Bitcoin payment links can be used to sell product for BTC on various places like websites/chat/email/whatsapp

https://www.blockonomics.co/views/bitcoin_payment_link.html
I knew about blockonomics's merchant solution for a while but the introduction of "BTCitcoin payment link" is a game-changer [IMO]...
- I read both blogs [the one linked in here and the other one in it] but from the looks of it, we can't fully customize "payment links" in terms of changing the random letters/numbers that are present in the latter part of the link to something else. Am I correct?
  • If "YES", then you might want to consider implementing such a thing since it makes the process of identifying/finding the purpose for each link to be a lot easier.

Bookmarked.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
btc_enigma (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 09:51:15 AM

I knew about blockonomics's merchant solution for a while but the introduction of "BTCitcoin payment link" is a game-changer [IMO]...

Thanks a lot really appreciate!!

we can't fully customize "payment links" in terms of changing the random letters/numbers that are present in the latter part of the link to something else

Yes this is true the link isn't customizable yet. So you cannot create a link like /btc/surf-store-australia like that. Yes I understand the demand for this. Will t pass this on to blockonomics team

hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3647

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2020, 09:51:28 PM

I have seen how to set up links, they make it easy but they provide basic service. For example, there are no options to pay with LN, there are no solutions to return the money (Refunded,) they do not support bc1 addresses, there is no ownership signature (PGP) for the user or who wants to purchase.
If they can provide a combined escrow service, they will outperform other competitors.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
btc_enigma (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 07:00:44 AM

I have seen how to set up links, they make it easy but they provide basic service. For example, there are no options to pay with LN, there are no solutions to return the money (Refunded,) they do not support bc1 addresses, there is no ownership signature (PGP) for the user or who wants to purchase.
If they can provide a combined escrow service, they will outperform other competitors.

Thanks for the kind words. Really appreciate

bc1 addresses are supported, you just need to add a zpub instead of xpub

Yes about LN and escrow facility, these features are lacking. However, Blockonomics has a direct to wallet model so it has philosophy of not holding merchant funds. While things like refunds can be done when payment gateway is holding there as obviously huge risks of funds getting hacked

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: