Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:23:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] ANTMINER S17+ 73THs - Shipping within 5 Business Days  (Read 130 times)
AriesIV10 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1006

Mine for a Bit

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2020, 08:17:51 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2020, 09:22:01 AM by AriesIV10

ANTMINER S17+ 73THs, Shipping within 5 Business Days    <ORDERS WILL DEPEND ON AVAILABILITY - ENQUIRE>
PURCHASE IN THE CONTINENTAL USA ONLY!
Any Quantity that you need, I can acquire.

ANTMINER S17+ 73THs, Shipping within 5 Business Days
$2070.20 - Total Cost

I will provide the proforma invoice, order id and tracking number once the order is placed. I will accept USD or BTC for the transaction. I will accept escrow through philipma1957 at the buyers expense.

Comes with its own manufacturer supplied attached PSU so are just plug and play.
Be aware of the power requirements, it is highly recommended that you run it on a minimum of 220V connection.  A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.

ANOTHER OPTION: You can purchase a 1 year lease of an S17+ with me where I manage the electricity, heat / cooling, repairs, maintenance, switches, cables and cords for 1 year. The 1 year lease is a Turn Key Operation for just $4170.20 USD.  Just reap the rewards for 1 year.  You can also email me for details at Mining@MintMining.com.

Disclaimer:  None, I am an honest professional in the business.  I am doing this to help people that want to get into mining and do not have an option to purchase miners or have a reliable method of purchase.

BTC Address (Donations):  3LepZAju88ZRuNVD4cS6Xv5hKyKrjvirkB     Website:  www.MintMining.com
Email: Mining@MintMining.com      Power Supplies: https://bit.ly/2TtvdOR
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: