Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:56:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason why we look for a new project for investment purpose?  (Read 725 times)
sophwest

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 04:15:29 AM

the reason is simple - everyone looks for new income sources. so because of this all investors (especially in crypto) looks for smth interesting. because of this ico/ieo.defi hype a lot
actually it's also a drive and opportunity to get extra income. as for me, i got profit and lost money during ico, but now i got enough experience to invest successfully in new defi projects
truly to say I'm also interested in new defi projects, in my focus - dex projects based on eth
besides, just now researching interesting stablecoin exchange - xsigma, they are based on curve platform
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 04:44:04 AM

As the blockchain tech is getting advanced, people’s trust and expectation gets bigger.  Huh
It is not about expectation but about greediness mate , People are looking for more quick income in which they become more greedy and failure.

this must be change and must be corrected because new project means new chance of scamming.
More and more people are trying to get the financial freedom via blockchain.  Undecided
Investment on traditional cryptocurrencies are hard to get a huge return and it seems like a new projects are the best option for investment.
Are there any new blockchain projects need to know? Please share some info about it.  Cheesy

If we are only looking for financial freedom , then we need not look for new project because everything has been lay down in this market , we only need to use who is appropriate.

angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 04:36:21 PM

Actually Blockchain technology  really a few footing or consideration presently but it doesn’t cruel that it would intensely influence crypto showcase as well. As we know that you simply do have that thing in intellect which i can say that there's not much impact since individuals would truly be centering more into those blockchain extend that had been suggested but well there could be some interest of others which would lead them here on crypto space but that thing isn't guaranteed.

lixer

Activity: 2548
Merit: 586

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 06:04:33 PM

As the blockchain tech is getting advanced, people’s trust and expectation gets bigger.  Huh
It is not about expectation but about greediness mate , People are looking for more quick income in which they become more greedy and failure.

this must be change and must be corrected because new project means new chance of scamming.
Financial freedom doesn't always mean that you will get rich, it means that you take the control of your finances and do not give it to anyone else, that is the real financial freedom. Aren't you sick and tired of the world that pampers the rich and helps them and gives them tax cuts and bail outs and just basically allows them to have many yacths and mansions and everyone in the entire world works for them so that they could have mutli helipads they can travel anytime in the city, whereas regular people take the bus and barely cover the rent and do maybe a second job and barely see their wife who works overtime and eat unhealthy junk because they barely have any time to cook and only thing they can afford is junk

That is literally the "middle class" these days because there are also people who starve to death and people who die because they can't afford medicine IN THE RICHEST NATION OF THE WORLD. Crypto is a way to stop that, and that is why we like it.

bluebit25

Activity: 1680
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2021, 06:30:54 PM

How to get started with this market first prepare yourself the necessary knowledge, I firmly believe in order to make money any field of life we ​​all need to know how to work with it. There will be a lot of people giving you projects in this market, and try asking: you know it? And do you believe it?

So I don't have a favorite project for you, go find out about this market yourself and don't listen to anyone's advice on financial investment, money is yours, and you want to make money with it. You need to understand what it is?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 09:34:39 PM

More and more people are trying to get the financial freedom via blockchain.  Undecided
Investment on traditional cryptocurrencies are hard to get a huge return and it seems like a new projects are the best option for investment.
Are there any new blockchain projects need to know? Please share some info about it.  Cheesy

you can learn about Polkadot mate, because this coin has a great features
and this coin known as the best ethereum competitors
but remember to dyor before you buy this coin

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 11:54:02 PM

Nowadays there are many people who are looking for financial freedom through blockchain or crypto, we can know that now there is a great increase in adoption of crypto. But it is also necessary to be careful about investment in crypto because the crypto industry is very risky and there is space for scammers if you don't understand what is crypto. Don't be easy to trust people for investment. And for very many new projects, you can find them in this forum.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 09:49:38 PM

if you want to invest in a new blockchain project, you must ready if the project can be failed anytime
because sometimes a new project is an experimental project mate,
but if you can pick the right one you can get a huge profit,
you can check about Koinos this new project seems good enough for me

rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1123
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 06:16:10 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2021, 04:53:51 AM by rhodelmabanal

As the blockchain tech is getting advanced, people’s trust and expectation gets bigger.  Huh
More and more people are trying to get the financial freedom via blockchain.  Undecided
Are there any new blockchain projects need to know? Please share some info about it.  Cheesy

if you want to invest in a new blockchain project, you must ready if the project can be failed anytime
because sometimes a new project is an experimental project mate,
but if you can pick the right one you can get a huge profit,
you can check about Koinos this new project seems good enough for me
Well  i see that there are a lot of new projects that is failed and some of them are really scam and stole the money from the investors. So if we want to invest in new project we need to be more careful on choosing because not all of the project are safe or legit we need to make a research so that we can select a good project and avoid scam project for good.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: