Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:44:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallet for different altcoins.  (Read 518 times)
coiner-88

Activity: 537
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 05:26:26 PM

Today there are roughly 5,098 altcoins in existence. If you are interested in checking out all the digital currencies and markets check out markets.bitcoin.com for an aggregated list of coin market caps NEM. Ethereum Classic. Monero. Zcash. Decred. PIVX. Bitcoin, bearing in mind that the combined market capitalization of both is way south of the market capitalization of some of the world's biggest companies.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 05:53:39 PM

It is very complicated, at first you want to have everything on one place, but secondly when you have evrything on a one place, it is so easy too loose everything, right?  Cheesy

Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 06:06:04 PM

I use the Verus desktop, it works for hundreds of coins.

It's one of the easiest multicoin wallet I've ever tried!

https://veruscoin.io/wallet
Very interesting, how long have you been using the wallet? Can you set the fee for each type of altcoin? I do not know why, so far, I have never heard of this wallet.
Baoanhbmt

Activity: 117
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 12:56:30 PM

You should pay attention to if you want to keep multiple coins in one mixed wallet is the reputation of that wallet because there are also mix wallets that have proven to be safe till this day. Tokens are built on different block chain that has it's own native coins.  For example, Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, TRX, OMNI etc.
Trust wallet got you covered, ethereum, litecoin, Doge coin, Bitcoin, bitcoincash, Ethereum classic etc.
Binance Chain wallet for BNB and BEP2
NEO wallet for NEO and its token NEP5
TRON wallet for TRX and its tokens.

WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 05:49:44 PM

if the coins has their own blockchain then you need their own wallet.. you can download them in their website same as other altcoin as well
hushpupppy

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 07:50:27 PM

Hello all,

New to the scene here and I have a question. When you mine for different altcoins, do you have to have different wallet for each? Or you can have 1 wallet and use it for all the altcoins you mine?

Lets say I have a wallet in |Trust Wallet, can I use that address for storing different altcoins that I mine?

I hope that you understand what I'm trying to say. Sorry but my English is not so good.

Yes trust wallet can let you store multiple tokens of different blockchains on their wallet.
But first you need to confirm the blockchain is permitted on the trust wallet first, so you do not lose your tokens.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 07:59:37 PM

Hello all,

New to the scene here and I have a question. When you mine for different altcoins, do you have to have different wallet for each? Or you can have 1 wallet and use it for all the altcoins you mine?

Lets say I have a wallet in |Trust Wallet, can I use that address for storing different altcoins that I mine?

I hope that you understand what I'm trying to say. Sorry but my English is not so good.

You don't really need to have multiple wallets for your altcoins now as we have a lot of multi-currency wallets that support nearly every altcoins across nearly every blockchain. Few examples of trusted Multicurrency wallet that i've used includes Atomic Wallet, trust wallet, coinomi and imtoken and i can assure you that these wallets are always on deck integrating more and more altcoins support everyday

Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 08:01:31 PM

if all the wallets that you want to keep are compatible with erc20 then you can use trust wallets but you still keep altcoins that belong to different wallets, it aims to avoid hacker attacks, because if you are in one wallet then you will lose assets in an instant
greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 11:55:41 AM

Hello all,

Well I think that it depends on  the coin you are mining, if you are mining erc20 related coins, then you can go for mew. So far I had no issues with it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: