Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:26:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢[ANN][WLLO]🚀WillowCoin🚀⏩Robust🔑Secure💲Rewarding💻Crypto||750% ANNUAL POS✅  (Read 3080 times)
WillowCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 01:33:12 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2020, 05:44:22 PM by WillowCoin

Welcome to WillowCoin Announcement thread!

DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL WALLETS

WINDOWS

SOURCE CODE

DISCORD COMMUNITY | OFFICIAL TWITTER | BLOCK EXPLORER

POS STAKING TUTORIAL

1. Download WillowCoin wallet either for Windows or for Linux depending on
your operating system.
2. Open the wallet and give it some time to sync. Synchronization will start automatically.
3. Go to "Settings" and "Encrypt wallet". Create a secure password. Remember your password
or write it down & store it somewhere safe.(optional step)
4. Restart the wallet.
5. Make sure to have WillowCoins in your wallet.
6. Staking would automatically start if you have a un-encrypted wallet, for an encrypted
wallet go to "Settings", select "Unlock wallet for staking only" and enter your password.
7. keep your wallet open, unlocked & connected to the internet to stake efficiently,
WillowCoin has a minimum stake age of 12 Hours which means you would receive
your first stake after 12+ hours.

Its that simple! happy staking

VPS STAKING TUTORIAL

https://medium.com/@WillowCoin/how-to-stake-your-willowcoins-wllo-on-a-vps-7b309d78d97b

EXCHANGES

PARTNER POS POOLS

TRACK WILLOWCOIN ON

*NOTE:
WillowCoin was swapped from old Blockchain to new and better Blockchain in the ratio of 1:1 with exact same number of existing supply as before purely due to security reasons. This is a new ANN thread to announce the new Blockchain. Link to old Ann thread

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WillowCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 01:34:14 PM

res

imcjohn

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 03:32:29 PM

Yup, I've been mining this coin from the start (in initial PoW period), and am super excited to see where it goes! Seems like they've got a solid team/development staff, and it is being traded on erex and unnamed soon.
sorryforthat

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 05:07:17 PM

Good luck. I did some initial mining with an L3, so I hope for some success.
BOTS over Thots
Copper Member

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 07:40:02 PM

Very cool concept, it can be profitable to buy and hold this coin. I like how things are explained clearly. Best of luck Smiley
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 09:49:32 PM

Okay, now I see. I already saw their thread before. There had been swapped of the coin the reason why they created a new thread. So what major changes are you going to implement this time? Though it is a high PoS alt, what would make this coin valuable in the market? Because it is still in the 1-5sats level. Not many people will stake this coin if they will not see good progress on this project. What kind of partnerships are you going to build for this project?
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 09:59:04 PM

Very cool concept, it can be profitable to buy and hold this coin. I like how things are explained clearly. Best of luck Smiley

Don't be too quick to believe in new projects in the current year because there is no good change in the crypto world and you should investigate more about it.

WillowCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 11:20:29 PM

Okay, now I see. I already saw their thread before. There had been swapped of the coin the reason why they created a new thread. So what major changes are you going to implement this time? Though it is a high PoS alt, what would make this coin valuable in the market? Because it is still in the 1-5sats level. Not many people will stake this coin if they will not see good progress on this project. What kind of partnerships are you going to build for this project?
Partnerships would be utility and strategic partnerships. We would need good partners that would make willow more accessible and usable , $WLLO would be listed on gaming platforms to be used as in game currency and on gambling platforms to play games like slots. we would also do strategic partnerships with staking Pools in the short term so that those who would rather like someone else to stake for them can easily do that. We want to build a overall big, friendly community around staking. In long term progress would be made by bringing new features and advancements to the code, advertising our cryptocurrency on various websites and keeping the community engaged and satisfied.
Thank you for your question

ConcernedCoiner

Activity: 200

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 12:00:17 AM

Hello.
I like the name.  It brings back alot of my childhood memories.  I will be following this coin.  Thanks. 
Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 05:42:12 PM

Is it interesting to me - the name of the project that has an association with willow - is chosen just like that, or does it mean something special? Maybe some kind of resemblance to the tree of the same name?)
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 10:10:30 PM

i have see only now the swap, why only 1 week for swap, i think more people don't have swapped

and now who have a old coin in the wallet how can change?
unouresha

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 01:42:35 AM

Hello WLLO dev, any bounties/interest in a macOS/Raspberry Pi wallet?
WillowCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 06:35:27 AM

i have see only now the swap, why only 1 week for swap, i think more people don't have swapped

swap was declared 1 week before it was occurring at exchange but i have been manually swapping coins even after that for the ones who missed. if you missed the swap you can message me on discord.

bibijia2

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 01:39:31 PM

我在EREX 交易所用BTC兑换的WILLOW   现在怎么处理   我有150万币   更新l钱包币不见l
BOTS over Thots
Copper Member

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 09:42:15 PM

Great coin, I bought at 8 satoshi price. price already jumped to 20 sat and i am up 2x+ buy now at cheap price https://erex.io/exchange/WLLO/BTC/
The team is always active in discord and is very helpful. Willow is looking good for hold. i transferred coins to my desktop wallet. The wallet also looks great.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 05:22:01 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2020, 06:59:40 AM by Anonylz

swap was declared 1 week before it was occurring at exchange but i have been manually swapping coins even after that for the ones who missed. if you missed the swap you can message me on discord.

Am shock to hear about swap, I have lost track with project for some days and some changes have already been made, I hope am not too late to swap my airdrop wllo coin because it will be sad, discord is not a platform I often use but I will try and get in touch with you for procedure to swap, best of luck.

Edited:-

i have drop a message for you on discord, hope you can still help me to swap my willow, thanks

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
WillowCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 03:24:58 PM

Edited:-
i have drop a message for you on discord, hope you can still help me to swap my willow, thanks
I have swapped your Willows, congratulations and happy staking!  Smiley

unouresha

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 05:38:28 PM

YOU made willow the top voted #1 coin on https://altmarkets.io/voting , Thank you all who participated in the voting!
YOU deserve a reward. Claim your reward by participating in our twitter giveaway! https://twitter.com/WillowCoin/status/1255594512371445760

Hello again WLLO dev, any bounties/interest in a macOS/Raspberry Pi wallet?
bigdickdaddy125

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 08:52:01 PM

Very helpful dev and community. Project looks promising.
brrzzz

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 12:06:24 PM

The coin “drips” well into the wallet, are not afraid that with an increase in their number their sale will begin? or do you have good news for us in the future that would make us collect coins, rather than sell them?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: